Old July 24th 03, 09:53 PM
Scott Unit 69

A troll is one who asks others to do something wrong. In this case, it is use of
10 meters without the proper class of license.

Could you please quote the part about people using 10 meters
illegally????????????

If it wasn't someone using the name "Keith", someone also posting from
newsguy was suggesting the use of 10 meters by techs in protest.

Now you're gonna' tell me it's not the same guy, just because you're you.
You may drag Frank into a ****ing contest, but I see right through your BS.

Are you related to stewart (horseshoe7)?

I can smell a troll a dialup away...

Subject: ATTN: Tech Licensee USA Morse Code Freedom Day is August 1st
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:54:43 -0700

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.cb

Let the FCC know that they can no longer keep you from your right to use the
ten meter band allocation if you are a technician licensee. The international
requirement for morse code has been removed and there is no such thing as a
technician plus license.
You don't have to use your identity, but no code technicians need to finally
speak out to the FCC they will no longer be oppressed by rules designed for the
stone age of electronic technology.
Get on the air at 6pm local time on August 1st or if the band is open any time
to make contacts in the 28.300-28.500 MHz that is allocated to technicians for
voice. Or if you have a computer you can use the allocated technician CW bands
to send and receive morse code.
Currently the FCC and ARRL want to drag this morse code requirement out for
one or two years while they put BPL and other technology on the fast track. I
will be on the air and I hope 10,000 or more no code technicians will join me.
I guess Hollingsworth will have to require 10,000 people to turn in their CW
proficiency certificate if YOU will join us.
The morse code game is over and I'm not driving 55 when the speed limit is
really 70 mph and the government hasn't changed the signs yet. Just go by the
limitation of your technician license and don't go overboard, we want to show
that just because we didn't pass some dinosaur morse code test that we are bad
operators.
Get on 28.306 USB at 6 PM local time to talk with other no code tech's that
are protesting the FCC and ARRL stupidity.
Old July 25th 03, 02:57 AM
IP Daily

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

Well, I certainly can't take issue with his approach. Massive Civil
Disobedience on a wide scale can be extremely effective.
Has anyone else thought about what this "protest" may actally lead to?

Yes, fines, NAL's and me keying up legally with my legal limit amp every
time some assclown who is not licensed keys up.

Suppose a plethora of ops show up, unlicensed and unauthorized, both, to

partake
in the protest. Then they can do it again the next week, Then the week
after, and the week after,,,

Then you have an extension of the chicken band, and I can gurantee the FCC
will not take kindly to unlicensed intrusions. They will not get them all
but they sure will try to make an example out of those that do get caught.
Bank on it, Riley Hollingsworth is well aware of what is going on.

pretty soon, we can all be rolling onto ten meter as a place for more

quality HF spectrum with no reservations and
no licenses....with minimal enforcement...the way it ought be.

Why not take the test and get the license " the way it out to be" the way
everyone else did it you rather be a schelp and steal something that doesn't
belong to you, according to the governemnt who's land you live on.

Old July 25th 03, 03:07 AM

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:53:15 -0400, Scott Unit 69

A troll is one who asks others to do something wrong. In this case, it is use of
10 meters without the proper class of license.

Could you please quote the part about people using 10 meters
illegally????????????

If it wasn't someone using the name "Keith", someone also posting from
newsguy was suggesting the use of 10 meters by techs in protest.

Now you're gonna' tell me it's not the same guy, just because you're you.
You may drag Frank into a ****ing contest, but I see right through your BS.

You responded to his original post calling it a troll post. The
post is not a troll post at all. If you see it as a troll post then it
is only in your imagination, so I will ask you again. Can you please
QUOTE the part about people using 10 meters illegally?????????

P.S. A quote is not imaginary.

Old July 25th 03, 03:09 AM
Dee D. Flint

wrote:

If it wasn't someone using the name "Keith", someone also posting from
newsguy was suggesting the use of 10 meters by techs in protest.

It is not illegal for a technician to transmit voice on 28.300 to 28.500

MHz.
Has the tech passed the morse code test? There is no way to know since the

FCC
doesn't keep track of which techs pass the cw test and I don't need to

supply
that information to anyone.
It is a great big loop hole and a great way to protest stupid radio

rules.

Even though the FCC does not maintain the info in their database, you will
certainly have to be able to provide proof via the appropriate documentation
that you do have the privileges should you ever receive an NAL from the FCC.
That means that the burden of proof will lie on the Technicians to prove
they have the privileges not on the FCC to prove that they don't. The FCC
will most likely maintain that anyone who cannot provide that proof does not
have the privileges. You may think you have a loophole but you don't. So
you had better keep that CSCE or old Novice license or old Tech Plus license
in a safe place.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old July 25th 03, 04:42 AM
IP Daily

wrote in message

You responded to his original post calling it a troll post. The
post is not a troll post at all. If you see it as a troll post then it
is only in your imagination, so I will ask you again. Can you please
QUOTE the part about people using 10 meters illegally?????????

P.S. A quote is not imaginary.

Use your imagination and reread this part of his post. also where he calls
on Cbers to help out.

"A group to protest the requirement of morse code for properly licensed
technician licensee. And to remove the morse code test from ham radio
testing
as soon as possible. The first protest is August 1st 6 pm local time on
28.306
USB "

Old July 25th 03, 10:25 AM

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:42:28 -0400, "IP Daily" spade#abc.com wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

You responded to his original post calling it a troll post. The
post is not a troll post at all. If you see it as a troll post then it
is only in your imagination, so I will ask you again. Can you please
QUOTE the part about people using 10 meters illegally?????????

P.S. A quote is not imaginary.

Use your imagination and reread this part of his post. also where he calls
on Cbers to help out.

You have a VERY active imagination. He asked for " properly licensed "
individuals to help out on Aug 1. The other method he described was
for CBers and others to contact the FCC He did this by posting the
message in rec.radio.cb

Old July 25th 03, 03:08 PM
Twistedhed

From: "IP Daily" spade#abc.com
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:42:28 -0400

Has anyone else thought about what this "protest" may actally lead to?

Yes, fines, NAL's and me keying up legally

with my legal limit amp every time some

assclown who is not licensed keys up.

=A0

Talking over unlicensed ops is perfectly ermitted and your
right..however, keying up only and "every time" you hear such ops most
definitely constitutes an initiated "exchange" with the unlicensed
lawbreaker, rendering you no better, as you have now reduced yourself to
breaking a law to uphold another that you interpret as more valuable.
This is a perfect example of one such as yourself willing to casually
disregard any law you feel doesn't apply to yourself, yet you
incorrectly chastise others for what you misinterpret as their
disregarding of laws. The folly of it all, is the irony is lost on
yourself per your inability to see yourself as others do,,,LOL.

_
=A0Suppose a plethora of ops show up, unlicensed and unauthorized, both,
to partake in the protest. Then they can do it again the next week, Then
the week after, and the week after,,,

_
Then you have an extension of the chicken

band,

Exactly..which was my point in saying "Watch what you ask for, you just
may get it." Without licensing, the hammie band is merely another
cb-type service for casual hobby. And try not to lose site it was a
hammie suggesting the nocodes hold a protest such as illegal entry on
ten meter.

and I can gurantee the FCC will not take

kindly to unlicensed intrusions.

Really? Not even Riley makes such guarantees, but then again, your ego
is so much more heavily involved than most, it is responsible for your
outrageous claims. Tell ya' what, junior G-Man,,,I just may partake in
such a protest just to watch your type melt at the mind. If you promise
to key up, I'll promise to reply,,,I mean,,,you are legal for that
frequency are you not?

They will not get them all but they sure will try

to make an example out of those that do get

caught.

I'm gonna make it real easy for ya'' ........get out your tape recorder
and put your money where your mouth is! Surely after an advance warning
of such a protest, the FCC would be able to,as you claim, "make an
example out of those that do get caught"....LOL. Better git busy.

Bank on it, Riley Hollingsworth is well aware of
what is going on.

Which is why you can't bank on it. He's known what was taking place
since his appointment.

_
pretty soon, we can all be rolling onto ten meter as a place for more
quality HF spectrum with no reservations and
no licenses....with minimal enforcement...the way it ought be.

Why not take the test and get the license " the

way it out to be" the way everyone else did it

you rather be a schelp and steal something

that doesn't belong to you,

LOL,,you appear pretty desperate to disparage someone this
morning,,LOL..why else would you make such a claim? That you snipped my
post illustrates your agenda,,,,that you try to attribute intruding onto
ten meter to myself has never worked. Your lethargic mind can't stand
the fact that this idea came from a nocode and my position has always
been to avoid hammie freqs at all costs, Now do try and remain relevant
and not allow your personal out-of-control self to miscalculate so.

according to the

governemnt who's land you live on.

You haven't been correct about anything since I had the displeasure of
your lid-introduction years ago, let alone possess the intestinal
foritude, intellect and self-control needed to remain on pertinent, on
topic and relevant.

Old July 25th 03, 03:42 PM
Scott Unit 69

Yes, fines, NAL's and me keying up legally with my legal limit amp every
time some assclown who is not licensed keys up.

You would exceed 200 watts in a novice band portion?

It's OK for you to break the laws you want, and attempt to interfere
with other's, albeit illegal, communications by transmitting with 7.5
times greater power then allowed in the novice subband?

What are you, some kind of keyclown?