Old July 28th 03, 10:33 PM
IP Daily

"gw" wrote in message
om...
Dwight Stewart wrote in message

"Bill Sohl" wrote:

The FCC could, however, make rules changes
which are based on the new treaty because
the OLD treaty is gone, done, defunct,
over...even if the US never ratified the
new treaty. No nation is now bound by the
old treaty at all.

I asked Phil about something similar a few weeks ago, and he seemed to
think it was not possible. After further research, I tend to agree with

him.
It does look like the changes to that treaty will have to be ratified

first.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

hey look twistie .......its aaaron h voobner..........hey numbnutts i
thought you were supposed to move to europe.....

I thought I was aaaron h voobner?

Old July 29th 03, 03:29 PM
Twistedhed

From: spade#abc.com (IP=A0Daily)
"Bill Sohl" wrote:
The FCC could, however, make rules changes which are based on the new
treaty because the OLD treaty is gone, done, defunct,
over...even if the US never ratified the new treaty. No nation is now
bound by the old treaty at all.
=A0=A0=A0=A0I asked Phil about something similar a few weeks ago, and he
seemed to think it was not possible. After further research, I tend to
agree with him. It does look like the changes to that treaty will have
to be ratified first.
Dwight Stewart =A0 (W5NET)
http://www.qsl.net/w5net/
_
hey look twistie .......its aaaron h voobner..........hey numbnutts i
thought you were supposed to move to europe.....

I thought I was aaaron h voobner?

One can see how you would believe such, but alas, you're nothing more
than a poor imitation. One understands your repeated need to be
another,,,,,you've already destroyed your reputation, name and
call.,,pretending tobe another is al you have left, nothing more.,,LOL.

Old July 29th 03, 10:47 PM
Cool Breeze

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

_
hey look twistie .......its aaaron h voobner..........hey numbnutts i
thought you were supposed to move to europe.....

I thought I was aaaron h voobner?

One can see how you would believe such, but alas, you're nothing more
than a poor imitation. One understands your repeated need to be
another,,,,,you've already destroyed your reputation, name and
call.,,pretending tobe another is al you have left, nothing more.,,LOL.

DickFace, I never said nor ever attempted to be aaron voobner, your heathen
from the NG who have no clue bestowed that honor upon me.