Old September 25th 03, 06:53 AM
Brainbuster

Curious Dan wrote in message ...

"LMAO In Allentown" wrote in message
. com...

I am not george, ass juice. read it again I am not george. no where
have you read anyone say he was george that is your imagination.
George has done nothing he seldom posts but you sit there and jump at
anything that sounds like him.

LMAO, the funniest part is you have told them the truth repeatedly, and

they
say your a liar.

You are getting mixed up... I have told the truth, but you and your
fellow sockos refuse to accept it.

Old September 25th 03, 09:20 PM
The Fugitive

"Brainbuster" wrote in message
Curious Dan wrote in message ...

You sure as **** said it was me "Who needs to suggest that Mr "Dopers" is
really the "curious" one from PA,
when he admits it himself..."

I only pointed out what was said on this group. If the truth hurts so

much,
go run to your mummy.

No the truth doesnt hurt your lies and false accusations do.

oh btw , don't think I will continue to respond to you.

Oh yes, that famous "killfile". Very effective, huh?
LMAO.

Yes my killfile is very effective it is called self discipline,
I havent responded to you for over a year. Until you start making false
accusationss as usual.

I only have because of your false accusations.

I provided proof and showed the posts. Even Sparkles is now suggesting
that you are the same person with his responses. Don't blame me for the
crap that you and your buddies bury yourselves in.

What proof have you provided? I have no buddies on this Ng, again making
accusations without a stitch of proof.

You, your sockos, and your buddies cannot show any proof of your claims...
just
school playground type games and diversions from what they claimed. When
all else fails, just act like you have forgotten what you said. If that
doesn't work, go back to the killfile that never worked in the first

place.

Why don't you just killfile all those you disagree with?

Why dont you take your own advise, besides I do, you have been in my
killfile for over a year, I dont know what you mean by socko's. I use the
same account, IP ADDRESS EVERY SINGLE DAY
You and your ilk have not 1 clue, and I repeat you dont have 1 clue as to
who is posting what yet you blame george, it actualy is a running joke.

Old September 25th 03, 09:22 PM
The Fugitive

"Brainbuster" wrote in message
Curious Dan wrote in message ...

"LMAO In Allentown" wrote in message
. com...

I am not george, ass juice. read it again I am not george. no where
have you read anyone say he was george that is your imagination.
George has done nothing he seldom posts but you sit there and jump at
anything that sounds like him.

LMAO, the funniest part is you have told them the truth repeatedly, and

they
say your a liar.

You are getting mixed up... I have told the truth, but you and your
fellow sockos refuse to accept it.

No one is mixed uup here except you, the person who is using words like me
etc has said many times he is not me, and I have said it is not me, yet you
lie
and continue to make fale accusations every dy look at how many times you
post to this ng today alone. Why not take your own advise and killfile those
you don't agree with? I know why you like the confrontation.

Old September 25th 03, 09:24 PM
The Fugitive

"Brainbuster" wrote in message
LMAO In Allentown wrote in message ...

I am not george, ass juice. read it again I am not george. no where
have you read anyone say he was george

Boy, that struck a nerve.

Yes with you it did

So, you are now calling him George. Better give yourself a telling off.

Of course he is because he is not me assclown.

Replying under another name, huh. You think that it will cause confusion

by
using so many names?
How about if we just call you "198.81.26.103"?

You say that you are not George, after slipping up, and we are expected to
believe you? Let's just have a reminder of the "AKC" policy on truth...

who slipped up besides you? making false accustaions with nothing but you
imagination.

Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment wrote in message
. ..

1. We don't care if you call us liars about the twithed situation. You
care about that, not us. We don't have to be honest with you.

You wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit you on the nose.

Old September 26th 03, 07:27 AM
Brainbuster

Brainbuster wrote in message ...

Sorry for the multiple posts, my ISP server is acting up.
My software kept reporting a lack of response, and retrying. It would seem
that the server was accepting one post, then locking up before letting my
software know it was accepted.

Eventually, I disconnected and reconnected before retrying, and their naff
system actually started working. Not the first time their system has done
this, as you will see from the previous multiple post a few days back.

New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
VE's may lose 220-222MHz KØHB Policy 0 January 12th 04 09:39 PM
hey brainbuster jim CB 1 September 18th 03 06:51 AM