Old February 3rd 04, 04:49 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
Kibbles n Bits wrote:
You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Feb 1 21:11:17 2004 depuis l'IP : ac97b557.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

At least I don't change names and ip's you dog food eating french posting
*******. Now go post from your comcast account and agree with yourself.

You drink ass juice by the gallon.
Old February 3rd 04, 11:25 PM
medina_mopo

No No Not George wrote:

medina_mopo wrote in message ...

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

Steveo's wife hates him too. She's seeing the divorce lawyer this
week.
She's tired of his stench. So is usenet. And soon, so will the
FCC. Say bye bye, Steveo, you ****ing Devo!

hmmm..maybe its the strap on.......

Keep your Titus county fantasies to yourself, jackass.

It is the strap on, except Steveo's wife does the straping on. Steveo
likes from behind.

you got that right

I know I got it right. I got it on video.

Old February 4th 04, 12:37 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

Re-post whatever you want, asslicker.

But usenet will know about your racism and pedophilia.

Old February 4th 04, 12:42 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

medina_mopo wrote:

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

Steveo's wife hates him too. She's seeing the divorce lawyer this
week.
She's tired of his stench. So is usenet. And soon, so will the
FCC. Say bye bye, Steveo, you ****ing Devo!

hmmm..maybe its the strap on.......

Keep your Titus county fantasies to yourself, jackass.

It is the strap on, except Steveo's wife does the straping on. Steveo
likes from behind.

What is with your mens ass infatuation?

Not mine. Yours.

You are a dumb ass who wants to dumb it down for everyone else because
you can't learn Theory.

Old February 4th 04, 12:47 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

medina_mopo wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Feb 1 21:11:17 2004 depuis l'IP : ac97b557.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

At least I don't change names and ip's you dog food eating french
posting *******. Now go post from your comcast account and agree with
yourself.

That's exactly right. This Steveo inbreed is a ass juiced pus bag! ;-D

Do your meds make you worhip ass juice?

No. They give me the extraordinary ability to pick out a racist nazi
pig like you in a crowd of usenet posters. Now go load up your shotgun
and stand guard in front of your shack before the locals come get you
for molesting the neighbor's kid.

Old February 4th 04, 12:49 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

medina_mopo wrote:

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

Steveo's wife hates him too. She's seeing the divorce lawyer this
week.
She's tired of his stench. So is usenet. And soon, so will the
FCC. Say bye bye, Steveo, you ****ing Devo!

hmmm..maybe its the strap on.......

Keep your Titus county fantasies to yourself, jackass.

It is the strap on, except Steveo's wife does the straping on. Steveo
likes from behind.

What is with your mens ass infatuation?

Funny, you know about asses, but your wife isn't happy with your
performance on hers. HHHHMMMMM.....

Old February 4th 04, 12:54 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

Steveo wrote:

(gw) wrote:

medina_mopo wrote in message
. ..

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

Steveo's wife hates him too. She's seeing the divorce lawyer this
week.
She's tired of his stench. So is usenet. And soon, so will the
FCC. Say bye bye, Steveo, you ****ing Devo!

hmmm..maybe its the strap on.......

Keep your Titus county fantasies to yourself, jackass.

It is the strap on, except Steveo's wife does the straping on. Steveo
likes from behind.

you got that right

I know I got it right. I got it on video.

You have serious mental health issues. I got that on the archives:

You are a racist and a pedophile. And I got that on archives as well.

Old February 4th 04, 12:58 AM
medina_mopo

From: Moparholic
Subject: To moparholicc
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Date: 2000-12-18 11:15:15 PST

What is with your 15 year old boy fetish ? Did your Daddy molest you
as a child ? Is that what causes you to keep rambling about boy's.
Get a life Pedophile ! ....ps. another one for your abuse file.
____________________________________
From:
Mopo thought I was a 15 year old boy and was trying to solicate sex
with me.Mopo got mad at me and used that same threat at me.Mopo you
are sick and need help.P.S. I have also reported you.Have a good

wrote in message
that's really original, kike.

wrote in message
You are a slimey kike.

wrote in message
I ****ing hate ******s.

Old February 4th 04, 01:00 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

Do your meds make you worhip ass juice?

No. But your racism and pedophilia turns my stomach.

From: Moparholic
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Date: 2000-12-18 11:15:15 PST

From:
Mopo thought I was a 15 year old boy and was trying to solicate sex
with me.Mopo got mad at me and used that same threat at me.Mopo you
are sick and need help.P.S. I have also reported you.Have a good

wrote in message
that's really original, kike.

wrote in message
You are a slimey kike.

wrote in message
I ****ing hate ******s.

Old February 4th 04, 01:03 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

That's gonna be hard to prove since neither is true. Did you just
change medications again? This one really has you ****ed up.

Not difficult to prove. You have a record.

You are ****ed.