Old February 4th 04, 01:05 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

You don't have a clue about radio. Stick to your mental illness groups.

Wanna bet another $500, loser?

Old February 4th 04, 01:07 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

No. They give me the extraordinary ability to pick out a racist nazi
pig like you in a crowd of usenet posters. Now go load up your shotgun
and stand guard in front of your shack before the locals come get you
for molesting the neighbor's kid.

You're likely to be a molester, as much as you talk about mens ass
and ass juice.

You are one. You're face is on the website about sex offenders living
in the community.

Old February 4th 04, 01:11 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

medina_mopo wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Re-post whatever you want, asslicker.

But usenet will know about your racism and pedophilia.

That's gonna be hard to prove since neither is true. Did you just
change medications again? This one really has you ****ed up.

It is easy to prove.

From: Moparholic
Subject: To moparholicc
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Date: 2000-12-18 11:15:15 PST

What is with your 15 year old boy fetish ? Did your Daddy molest you
as a child ? Is that what causes you to keep rambling about boy's.
Get a life Pedophile ! ....ps. another one for your abuse file.
____________________________________
From:
Mopo thought I was a 15 year old boy and was trying to solicate sex
with me.Mopo got mad at me and used that same threat at me.Mopo you
are sick and need help.P.S. I have also reported you.Have a good

wrote in message
that's really original, kike.

wrote in message
You are a slimey kike.

wrote in message
I ****ing hate ******s.

Old February 4th 04, 01:12 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

You don't have a clue about radio. Stick to your mental illness groups.

Don't bet on it, or you'll lose another $500.

Old February 4th 04, 01:15 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

You're likely to be a molester, as much as you talk about mens ass
and ass juice.

You are one. Your pic is on the sex offender website.

Old February 4th 04, 01:17 AM
medina_mopo

From: Moparholic
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Date: 2000-12-18 11:15:15 PST

From:
Mopo thought I was a 15 year old boy and was trying to solicate sex
with me.Mopo got mad at me and used that same threat at me.Mopo you
are sick and need help.P.S. I have also reported you.Have a good

wrote in message
that's really original, kike.

wrote in message
You are a slimey kike.

wrote in message
I ****ing hate ******s.

Old February 4th 04, 01:17 AM
medina_mopo

From: Moparholic
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Date: 2000-12-18 11:15:15 PST

From:
Mopo thought I was a 15 year old boy and was trying to solicate sex
with me.Mopo got mad at me and used that same threat at me.Mopo you
are sick and need help.P.S. I have also reported you.Have a good

wrote in message
that's really original, kike.

wrote in message
You are a slimey kike.

wrote in message
I ****ing hate ******s.

Old February 4th 04, 01:27 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

You are now flooding these groups with the same posts.

Didn't you get TOS'd for that at least once already?

Maybe. But so are you.

Old February 4th 04, 01:28 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

Do your mental illness meds make you lie like this, or does it
just come naturally to a loser like you?

Neither.

Only your racism and pedophilia turns my stomach.

Old February 4th 04, 01:29 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

medina_mopo wrote:

Steveo wrote:

That's gonna be hard to prove since neither is true. Did you just
change medications again? This one really has you ****ed up.

Not difficult to prove. You have a record.

You are ****ed.

I've never had any sort of record with the law. You better up
your meds again Stan.

Liar.