Old February 4th 04, 02:02 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

Hope you have dental insurance for after I'm done with you.

There you go, again, Steveo, menacing me.

Ohio Revised Code § 2903.211. Menacing by stalking.

(A) (1) No person by engaging in a pattern of conduct shall knowingly
cause another person to believe that the offender will cause physical
harm to the other person or cause mental distress to the other person.
(2) No person, through the use of any electronic method of remotely
transferring information, including, but not limited to, any computer,
computer network, computer program, or computer system, shall post a
message with purpose to urge or incite another to commit a violation of
division (A)(1) of this section.
(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of menacing by stalking.

Old February 4th 04, 02:03 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

Hope you have dental insurance for after I'm done with you.

Well, there you go again, Steveo, menacing me.

Ohio Revised Code§ 2903.211. Menacing by stalking.

(A) (1) No person by engaging in a pattern of conduct shall knowingly
cause another person to believe that the offender will cause physical
harm to the other person or cause mental distress to the other person.
(2) No person, through the use of any electronic method of remotely
transferring information, including, but not limited to, any computer,
computer network, computer program, or computer system, shall post a
message with purpose to urge or incite another to commit a violation of
division (A)(1) of this section.
(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of menacing by stalking.

STOP IT!

STOP IT NOW!

Old February 4th 04, 02:09 AM
Randy

"medina_mopo" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:

Hope you have dental insurance for after I'm done with you.

Well, there you go again, Steveo, menacing me.

Ohio Revised Code§ 2903.211. Menacing by stalking.

(A) (1) No person by engaging in a pattern of conduct shall knowingly
cause another person to believe that the offender will cause physical
harm to the other person or cause mental distress to the other person.
(2) No person, through the use of any electronic method of remotely
transferring information, including, but not limited to, any computer,
computer network, computer program, or computer system, shall post a
message with purpose to urge or incite another to commit a violation of
division (A)(1) of this section.
(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of menacing by stalking.

STOP IT!

STOP IT NOW!

Reread section 2 you posted again, dufus.

Old February 4th 04, 11:17 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

Hope you have dental insurance for after I'm done with you.

Well, there you go again, Steveo, menacing me.

Ohio Revised Code§ 2903.211. Menacing by stalking.

(A) (1) No person by engaging in a pattern of conduct shall knowingly
cause another person to believe that the offender will cause physical
harm to the other person or cause mental distress to the other person.
(2) No person, through the use of any electronic method of remotely
transferring information, including, but not limited to, any computer,
computer network, computer program, or computer system, shall post a
message with purpose to urge or incite another to commit a violation of
division (A)(1) of this section.
(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of menacing by stalking.

STOP IT!

STOP IT NOW!

Reread section 2 you posted again, dufus.

I've reread, dufus.
And whatever it is I sad doesn't amount to incite Steveo.
Steveo came out with the dental insurance remark on his own.

Old February 4th 04, 11:17 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

Get off my leg before you hurt yourself, freak.

Hope you have lots of disposable income for criminal defense fees.

Old February 4th 04, 11:18 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

Hope you have dental insurance for after I'm done with you.

Well, there you go again, Steveo, menacing me.

Ohio Revised Code§ 2903.211. Menacing by stalking.

(A) (1) No person by engaging in a pattern of conduct shall knowingly
cause another person to believe that the offender will cause physical
harm to the other person or cause mental distress to the other person.
(2) No person, through the use of any electronic method of remotely
transferring information, including, but not limited to, any computer,
computer network, computer program, or computer system, shall post a
message with purpose to urge or incite another to commit a violation of
division (A)(1) of this section.
(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of menacing by stalking.

STOP IT!

STOP IT NOW!

Reread section 2 you posted again, dufus.

Your point, dufus?
There is none.
You don't understand what incitement is.