Old March 8th 04, 02:40 PM
Twistedhed

Default More threats by lid KC8LDO

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Steveo" wrote in message
... And third we don't all live
in an apartment like some walkie talkie operators. Some of us have room
for any type antenna we desire.
_
I was working in Wellington Ohio this week

and stayed at the Oberlin Inn next to the

collage in Oberlin.

Who was the artist of this collage? Three and a half years ago you
claimed you were a "collage" (sic) grad and was going back to get a
Masters (a two year transitional program, max).

Since I was so close to you I thought about

stopping by then you can show me your

antenna farm Steve. Next time I'm in the area I
think I will, unannounced.

Hahaha,....,sure you will....and just for kicks, I imagine there is a
single entity who you actually believe, believes you capable of a
personal
confrontation with someone you have talked smack about from the confines
of your apartment,,,you know,,the one you where you seeked information
on how to circumvent the law concerning antennas instead of following
your own hypocritical advice.

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member

Charter member of the

Lawrence Technological University

Wireless Society W8LTU

--

"Let me add that there are an awful lot of extra
class calls playing on the

VHF side of things

exclusively - just like me.

One can find extras all over the spectrum. Of course, YOU will find
them operating VHF, as you are quite limited in your hammie activities,
but make no mistake, they are nothing like you, Lelnad. In fact, no one
wishes to be associated with you (not a single hammie),,,let alone be
identified as someone like you. So no,,they are nothing like you,
despite your continual seeking of approval and acceptance. You will
never gain acceptance, lelnad, you're a troublemaking, namecalling,
hostile, angry individual that hates himself and blame everyone else in
your world for for your self-created and well deserved misery. You have
a single peer and his call is N8WWM (whom you threatened to have spam
the group with pornography if I didn't conform to your hilarious idea of
what was appropriate in this group for discussion, hence your tag of
"impotence").

Turn the page and we find, in fact, it is yourself missing out on what
hammiedom has to offer, as you are unable to enjoy the privileges
offered to that of one who has demonstrated more knowledge (according to
the FCC) regarding hammie radio, and man, it really chaps your ass,,I
mean, it's responsible for some really erratic behavior from you,
Lelnad.

Threats to me, threats to the group,,,,lol,,no,,you are nothing like any
extra I have ever come across, and that includes years prior to you
attaining your entry-level cb plus ticket when you were still sucking cb
banter and thinking you knew something...heheh! There is a reason there
are limits where you can go and what you can do,,,,,and that reason is,
you're not educated in the communications field to the point the FCC
requires satisfactory of your knowledge. If you were, you would have
been able to master the code instead of devoting your life to bitching
about code and those above your license status. You have always been an
angry, vengeful, lying, mean and spiteful individual,,,to any who
express an idea you can't comprehend or doesn't conform to your
twisted, radical, uneducated, unenlightened, ignorant, minority view of
the world.
those you feel are mere cbers and also to those that enjoy cw.

In fact, you're just ticked 'cause you said you were going to upgrade
and found yourself incapable of learning code, much in the same manner
you claimed you were getting a Masters degree from "collage" (sic") 3
and a half years ago.

One of the truly great things about this hobby

is that there is so much to do in it, that you

should never get bored

regardless of your

license class."

Don Ross (an extra who has never logged an
HF contact)
NL7CO/EM04

HAhahahahhahhaha..lmao..easy for an extra
to say,,,,hahaha,,the funny part is, you believe it to be true of a
nocode
license....hahahahha..nothing could be further
from the truth. In fact, in context, the dude
probably claimed such prior to the
nocode token introductory license for those
incapable of furthering their education
concerning hammie radio...hahhaha,,
You should really stop looking to others for words of wisdom,
Lelnad....people have been setting you up since you were outed as a
uneduated lying lid on this group and others..You're all about poor
information, bad advice, ignorance, hostility, lies, malice, and
threats. A real loser you are.

Next time I'm in the area I

think I will, unannounced.

Won't be the first time your bluff has been called and you've been made
to self-ridicule.

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong

Old March 8th 04, 11:55 PM
Leland C. Scott

"Steveo" wrote in
message

Hey Twist, don't run him off before I get the

chance to confront him!

Steve, Twirt doesn't scare anybody off, but his
body odor sure does. Nothing like seeing him in
the mind's eye do a swan dive in to the imploded
remains of his septic tank, thinking its his new
in ground pool, while wearing a 'jockstrap' he
mistakenly thinks is the same as the male
equivalent of a thong bikini brief. Remember Twirt
to keep your mouth closed, that way you don't have
to eat any crap, and nobody has to put up with any
of yours that spews forth from your pie-hole when
its opened.

--

Subject: More Twistedhed's Blathering
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Author: (Twistedhed)
Date: 2001-03-26 17:20:06 PST

in

nice forgery Dougie but the headers don't lie.
Undoubtedly you don't understand how the Usenet
works so I will explain it to you, my anonymous
acolyte
what do you know of my life? The jockstrap you

sent
in the mail is a trophy of your docile worship of
me and it hangs proudly above my mantle
I will never cease pirate CB activity as long as

it irks
you or someone like you. However, as a

consolation
and to ease your suffering, I will stay within

the
confines of the freeband for now. The saucer men

tell
me I have a good signal in the pile

=====================================

From:
(Twistedhed)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Question about 10 m frequencies
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:17:35 -0500 (EST)
X-WebTV-Signatu 1

ETAsAhQiY1DpPw9PyL7xh1KAP8Onf9tmzgIUBU8sl75slFECvm
jWAEqdRLjTYQE=
rec.radio.cb:370487

snip
"hehehe! Now,,back to swimming in my google

excrement"
snip

----

Old March 9th 04, 12:04 AM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in
message

Hey Twist, don't run him off before I get the

chance to confront him!

Steve, Twirt doesn't scare anybody off,

That's good. If we don't hook up over here, perhaps we
might meet at the Woodward dream cruise this year.
Old March 9th 04, 03:56 PM
Twistedhed

kc8ldo is such a fun guy to be around. It's such a joy to watch him
freak out on the group and repost his forges of me, as if he somehow
thinks to himself. "There! That will teach that mean 'ol Twirthead to
dare cross me!"..LOL...he's an absolute riot. (sigh)! However, I do
believe this solo game he introduced to rec.radio.cb backfires on him
each and everytime he plays with himself.

From: Big Red Shark )
"marci" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:21:19 GMT, a gathering of angels appeared above
my head, they sang to me this song of hope, and this is what
(Leland C. Scott) said:
I did time back in the 80s with Tony Sirico in Rahway. I was just in
from Gratersford and he was in for a stint. He took a jelly donut from
me in the pod and I stole his cigarettes when he went to the sick ward.
I think he had an infection in a tooth.
From: Leland C. Scott (KC8LDO)
Subject: Damn Code!!!
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb, rec.radio.shortwave, rec.radio.swap,
rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 2001-12-02 12:14:47 PST
Even on 2 meters, the supposedly codeless band i still can't get away
from
those confounded beeps! I hate them. I'm hearing morse in my sleep and
its
haunting me because I can not understand what the "Green Men" are trying
tell me. Help me!

--

Leland C. Scott
KC8LD0

From: Leland KC8LD0
Subject: Help !!
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 2001-11-10 22:35:25 PST
I can't understand CW,can I blow a VE for the upgrade ?
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO
From: Leland KC8LD0
Subject: Hollingsworth
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 2001-11-25 06:35:27 PST
I was able to get Rileys autograph at the fest,man that was great. I
wonder what I could get for it on e-bay ? Thoughts?
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

You can't prove for certain that I did or didn't write those posts.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

_
LOL..MISTER KC8LDO,,,none need prove anything regarding your urchin
self, Lelnad,,you just did.

Old March 10th 04, 02:40 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in
message

Hey Twist, don't run him off before I get the

chance to confront him!

Steve, Twirt doesn't scare anybody off,

That's good. If we don't hook up over here, perhaps we
might meet at the Woodward dream cruise this year.

Hey, I was just looking at mapquest and as luck would have
it, Woodward goes right by your apartment. Maybe I'll stop
by in the Belvedere, unannounced.

You can show me your walkie talkie antennas.
Old March 11th 04, 04:20 AM
gw

Steveo wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in
message

Hey Twist, don't run him off before I get the
chance to confront him!

Steve, Twirt doesn't scare anybody off,

That's good. If we don't hook up over here, perhaps we
might meet at the Woodward dream cruise this year.

Hey, I was just looking at mapquest and as luck would have
it, Woodward goes right by your apartment. Maybe I'll stop
by in the Belvedere, unannounced.

You can show me your walkie talkie antennas.

stay away from belvedere good buddy........that is a direct order from
the supreme council.......now then back to my samba
reading........AKC4L.......
Old March 13th 04, 11:48 PM
Leland C. Scott

"Steveo" wrote in
message
Steveo wrote:
"Leland C. Scott"

wrote:
"Steveo"

wrote in
message

Hey Twist, don't run him off before I get

the
chance to confront him!

Steve, Twirt doesn't scare anybody off,

That's good. If we don't hook up over here,

perhaps we
might meet at the Woodward dream cruise this

year.

Hey, I was just looking at mapquest and as luck

would have
it, Woodward goes right by your apartment. Maybe

I'll stop
by in the Belvedere, unannounced.

Woodward doesn't go by my apartment. Check your
map again. If you want to stop by that's fine by
me. You should call first however. If you show up
unannounced I'll most likely be out of town
working, thus you would have wasted your time for
nothing.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Saw this on a Tee-shirt:

"I am a
bomb
technician
if you see me
running
try to keep up "

Old March 13th 04, 11:57 PM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

et...

kc8ldo is such a fun guy to be around.

You know Twirt, that's true. But before you come
around, PLEASE TAKE A SHOWER FIRST!!!! That
"google excrement" you like to swim in STINKS!!

Didn't your mommy teach you anything about
personal hygiene? I'll bet you got sent home more
that once with a bar of soap along with a note to
your mother, from the school's nurse, instructing
her to give you a bath. And at your age now you
still haven't learned.

Old March 14th 04, 04:19 PM
MrTimNebo

old memories resurfacing? what a ****tard and Nebo said it.........

Merry Christmmas KC8LDO Twistedhed CB 0 December 2nd 03 08:11 PM
ARRL Dilemmas (Representative KC8LDO a problem-operator) Twistedhed CB 0 August 20th 03 03:57 PM
KC8LDO, Self-styled ARRL REP Continues to Add to ARRL Credibility Twistedhed CB 0 August 20th 03 03:16 PM
KC8LDO ARRL REPRESENTATIVE Twistedhed CB 1 August 20th 03 04:10 AM
KC8LDO Question Twistedhed CB 31 August 17th 03 11:10 PM