Old April 14th 04, 11:51 PM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Landshark wrote:
wrote in message
Everyone knows my name, just like on Cheers.

Showing 1 - 10 of 14 First | Previous | Next |

Those rich small business owners - geez. I wish I had 14 homes. Think
of all the extra pussy!

Be careful when you're collecting the rent, and donut bring
any crotch crickets home with you.
Old April 15th 04, 01:04 AM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Landshark wrote:
wrote in message
Everyone knows my name, just like on Cheers.
Showing 1 - 10 of 14 First | Previous | Next |

Those rich small business owners - geez. I wish I had 14 homes.
Think of all the extra pussy!

Be careful when you're collecting the rent, and donut bring
any crotch crickets home with you.

No - I meant owning - not renting it out. You could keep some babe at all
of the other houses and your wife would never know.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old April 15th 04, 01:22 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Landshark wrote:
wrote in message
Everyone knows my name, just like on Cheers.
Showing 1 - 10 of 14 First | Previous | Next |

Those rich small business owners - geez. I wish I had 14 homes.
Think of all the extra pussy!

Be careful when you're collecting the rent, and donut bring
any crotch crickets home with you.

No - I meant owning - not renting it out. You could keep some babe at
all of the other houses and your wife would never know.

My wife would know pretty quick.. Damn, another plan foiled.

Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo take some meds you crazy keyclown I Am Not George CB 5 April 4th 04 06:58 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed World Wide AKC CB 1 February 8th 04 09:36 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM