Old April 10th 04, 08:18 PM
I Am Not George

Default Steveo is hiding something

Steveo wrote in Message-ID:
I went to Doug's house to talk to him about his behavior

Steve says he wants to talk to Doug but he never willingly leaves a
phone number to reach him at. why is that? if he wants to talk so bad
why not offer his phone number to doug? hmmmmm..

Steveo wrote in Message-ID:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
If you simply provided me your address and phone number
it would save me the trouble of having to waste time asking
around town.

I told you to email me anytime for a meeting. Fat chance I'm
gonna give you my address and phone number, you know
my name already.

Steve says he wants to meet Leland but he wont give him a phone number
or address? he is very evasive. why is that? hmmmmm..

The answer might surprise you.
Old April 12th 04, 02:53 PM
MrTimNebo

why leave a phone number when he knocked on there door? only a coward would ask
a man who is at there front door to leave a phone number so they can talk.

Steve says he wants to talk to Doug but he never willingly leaves a
phone number to reach him at. why is that? if he wants to talk so bad
why not offer his phone number to doug? hmmmmm..

Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo take some meds you crazy keyclown I Am Not George CB 5 April 4th 04 06:58 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed World Wide AKC CB 1 February 8th 04 09:36 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM