Old July 9th 04, 12:31 AM
Bada Bing

"Aratzio" wrote in message
On 08 Jul 2004 18:20:45 GMT, Steveo
transparently proposed:

BP wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote
in :

"Daniel" wrote in
ink.net:

"Aratzio" wrote in message
On 08 Jul 2004 02:13:59 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 07 Jul 2004 23:16:52 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation
because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 07 Jul 2004 23:05:39 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation
because:

Aratzio wrote:
Ask the 'Tard

You have way yonder too much time on your hands.

And you are still a moron.

Sorry to interrupt your uni chat room, ****-chop.

Is that the best you can do? Not much of a torll.

The responsible answer would be

-restore stevo spanking-

Is that the best you can do? Not much of a torll.

The responsible answer would be to tell you to learn to use your
killfilter, but I doubt you have sufficient neurons for that. So
secondly you could be told to not sub groups where I may post an
occasional slap at a moron or two (You and 'Tard would fit that
bill, you like how I worked the 'Tard in just to irritate you
more?). But it is obvious you cannot help but slurp my posts so
that won't work. Thirdly, if the 'Tard upsets you so much why did
you post about it? Sounds like you are a secret 'Tard admirer and
are upset by its treatment. Otherwise you would just ignore the
whole thing. But then we get back to the whole lack of neurons.

So basically what we have here is that you are too stupid to do
much of anything except get slapped around for being a moron.

HTH
'Ratz

Carry on with your tard obsession, freak. Anytime I visit
this board there's the rat, humping on uni's leg.

PKB much lamer?

wtf is a torll, rat-****?

Ahh, the spelling lame. The last great resort of the truly

pathetic.
So now you join the ranks of the 'Tard. How happy you must be.
Ranked up there with the lamest of the lame.

Just admit it, your still ****ed because you were spanked so long
and so hard about trying to find out inside customer info from a

NSP
that your ass is still hurting. What's it been 6 months at least

and
you still pop back in here to lame away. You really should learn to
take your spankings like the lamer you are and just accept the fact
you are, well, lame.

Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I
spank my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve
so people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

You're an assclown.

No Steveo is the assclown, and use your own material not someone
else's

Hah! As if you've ever had an original thought in your life, George.
Oh, and George.. "go play in traffic", (your words, fruitloop). LOL!

DOH! Imagine gay george teaming up with a rat-tard. Wonder if he ever
got that house boy gig?

Ahhh the fag lame and a name lame, again. Now mommy lame, cmon cupcake
you can do it. You have done this whole k00kdance thing before haven't
you?

Hey brainiac, stop the cross posting and kiss up to your new found butt
butty wa3moj. (gay george)

Old July 9th 04, 01:36 AM
I ain't George either

"Aratzio" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 23:31:47 GMT, "Bada Bing"
got double secret probation because:

.. .

Aratzio wrote:
On 07 Jul 2004 23:05:39 GMT, Steveo
got double secret

probation
because:

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

Blame spanky (steveo), he insisted.

Ask him if he is going to be popping into any groups I *infest* and
picking fights again?

You all like what spanky brought you?

'Ratz

Don't let your self-gratifying ego influence you to believe you are more
than you are.

****-off, Usenet punk.

Old July 9th 04, 05:13 AM
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Steveo wrote in
:

BP wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote in :

"Daniel" wrote in
ink.net:

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=wa...r=&ie=UTF-8&c2
coff=1&scoring=d&selm=c8gdsh025km%40drn.newsguy.co m&rnum=56

Ohhh I love it when you talk about george .... what a rush......
Old July 9th 04, 01:26 PM
Steveo

Aratzio wrote:

So Spanky is a one of those punks that believes usenet exists beyond
his computer. That is truly pathetic. He probably stays up late trying
to think up ways to *get even*. Terminally pathetic.

'Ratz

I'll gladly throw a beatin' on you if you're anywhere near Ohio.

hth
Old July 9th 04, 05:42 PM
Daniel

"Aratzio" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:35:02 GMT, "Daniel"
transparently proposed:

"Aratzio" wrote in message
.. .
On 08 Jul 2004 15:01:19 GMT, Steveo
transparently proposed:

"Daniel" wrote:
"Aratzio" wrote in message
So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve

so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the

poser.

'Ratz

You're an assclown.

He's a rat-turd.

Well you have done the speelink lame and now the name lame. Why don't
you try a gay lame or a mommy lame next. You don't have much in the
way of intelligence so I will try to help you along as best I can.
Please do bring a few more friends along, they seem almost as lame as
you do, so you all can have a lamefest and try too out lame one
another. If you need it I can post the top 10 lames list so you can
work off that without me having to guide you along.

HTH
'Ratz

Wow, you topped us all. You just did the lame lame. Asspony.

You seem to have a serious anal fixation. Have you ever thought about
removing your head from your ass, it would probably relieve the
pressure to be so incredibly anal.

wow, you have managed to go from name calling, to laming, to anal sex
fetishes in 3 posts. will you combine them in your no doubt well thoughtout
response?

Old July 9th 04, 05:43 PM
Daniel

"Aratzio" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:36:27 GMT, "Daniel"
transparently proposed:

You're an assclown.

LMAO!!!

Such poignancy in such few words how do you accomplish it? Egyptian
lobotomy? You know the one where they stick a hook up your nose twirl
it around and pull your brains out through the nasal cavity.

What's the matter cupcake, Stevey your hero and you want to emulate
him? I do enjoy it when the erudite join in the spank parade.

Awwww.......you think you're gonna spnak us. How cute. Do you have a haet
lits to go with you spnak lits?

Asspony

No, sorry no lits of haet, although I did get on another lits of haet
today in alt.alien.visitors which puts me 1 step closer to the 20
gallon sombrer0.

why am i not surprised that you post to that NG?

Old July 9th 04, 06:32 PM
Aratzio

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 13:21:55 -0400, Dave Hall
got double secret probation because:

On 09 Jul 2004 16:24:20 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Aratzio wrote:
On 09 Jul 2004 16:09:08 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
Cowards like you crack me up. Making RL threats over usenet. What a
punk.

'Ratz

No threat, rat-punk. you -need- a RL attitude adjustment, and I'm
big enough to help you out.

Yore welcome to it..

LMFGDAO!!!!!!!!!!!

So tell us (TINU) Spanky, in your delusional world, just how big and
tough you are.

6' 220 solid steel..I'll use the gloves on you if you're afraid
of my knuckles.

Extra credit if you claim to be smart and/or rich!!

Smart enough to be self employed for most of my adult life. (44 now)

I'd match my 1040 against your ez form in person. k?

What is this crap? RRCB has enough strife without importing more from
the kiddie newsgroups.

OMG a newsgroup with strife. What to do what to do? I know RL threats,
that always works. Moron.

The kid you are "debating" with Stevo, is probably just getting his
first zit about now......

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Hypocrite, why did you cross post this to all those newsgroups if it
was a message to Spanky? You as stupid as him too?

Nice ad hominem, but you really need to use something that at least
touches on reality rather than just projecting about yourself.

HTH
'Ratz

Old July 9th 04, 07:18 PM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

BP wrote in news:10er79ulge9aba2
@corp.supernews.com:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote
in :

BP wrote in news:10er38jj7cr4t41
@corp.supernews.com:

Hah! As if you've ever had an original thought in your life,
George. Oh, and George.. "go play in traffic", (your words,
fruitloop). LOL!

I see you come out always and only to back up a post made by Steveo,
typical of you.

Heres a tissue for ya, George.. lol

btw, my name is not george, assclown.

Go blow a goat, George. (is that one of your lines, too??) )

No it is just what your into.

...oooh, such stinging wit, George. lol

my name is not george, dickhead

Yeah George, you've been repeating that mantra, alot lately. yawn

Old July 9th 04, 07:44 PM
Road Warrior

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Aratzio wrote in
So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

Hey Ratz we have seen steves lame ass for a few years be carefull
next he will look for your personal info so he can come to your house
and try to either intimidate you ( LOL yeah right) or take your
picture either way he is a yellow assclown.

Obsess much, assclown?

Old July 9th 04, 09:10 PM
SAPguru

John Henry wrote:

snip of imitation redneck crap

I swear, I could turn observing assholes like this into a lifelong
comedy career

That would give you one more career than the rest of the losers on AUK.

if it wasn't such a depressing commentary of the
collapse of western "civilization."

But your idiocy on AUK is evidence of higher life forms on this planet?
I bet they talk about your ****tarded rants in every Fortune 100 board
room in America. rolls eyes

official Steveo threat collection I Am Not George CB 38 May 15th 04 01:18 AM
Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM
gay pride & dance festivals Don Souter General 0 July 3rd 03 11:57 PM