Old July 9th 04, 09:11 PM
SAPguru

Peter J Ross wrote:
He's probably just a juvenile troll.

Q-B A-B-G S-R-R-Q G-U-R G-B-E-Y-Y-F ! ! !

Yep - and your response post about Steve is the reference standard of
maturity. rolls eyes

^K

--
_____________________________
Wife beaters never have a good day.

"Daniel" wrote in message
one reckless driving charge, and 2 domestic violence arrests

"Daniel" wrote in message
i have been arrested 4 times, twice for warrants from a
reckless driving conviction, and twice for unsubstantiated claims of
domestic violence.

Old July 9th 04, 09:13 PM
SAPguru

John Henry wrote:
Aratzio, you know who I am. But you don't...know why...I'm here.
blah blah blah blah blah

Steve - do yourself a favor and plonk these AUK fruitloops.

--
_____________________________

Old July 9th 04, 09:21 PM
Pepper

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 23:12:02 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

No it is just what your into. my name is not george, dickhead

Your name is not george, its dickhead?

Nice to meet you dickhead.
Old July 9th 04, 11:51 PM
Steveo

"SAPguru" wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Aratzio, you know who I am. But you don't...know why...I'm here.
blah blah blah blah blah

Steve - do yourself a favor and plonk these AUK fruitloops.

I'm still getting a tickle about rat-scat calling in his friends
when he realizes he's toast.

" i'll x-post to auk if you disagree with me " Too funny.

rat-scat..Usenet scourge.
Old July 10th 04, 12:02 AM
Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 13:21:55 -0400, Dave Hall
got double secret probation because:

On 09 Jul 2004 16:24:20 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Aratzio wrote:
On 09 Jul 2004 16:09:08 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
Cowards like you crack me up. Making RL threats over usenet. What
a punk.

'Ratz

No threat, rat-punk. you -need- a RL attitude adjustment, and I'm
big enough to help you out.

Yore welcome to it..

LMFGDAO!!!!!!!!!!!

So tell us (TINU) Spanky, in your delusional world, just how big and
tough you are.

6' 220 solid steel..I'll use the gloves on you if you're afraid
of my knuckles.

Extra credit if you claim to be smart and/or rich!!

Smart enough to be self employed for most of my adult life. (44 now)

I'd match my 1040 against your ez form in person. k?

What is this crap? RRCB has enough strife without importing more from
the kiddie newsgroups.

OMG a newsgroup with strife. What to do what to do? I know RL threats,
that always works. Moron.

The kid you are "debating" with Stevo, is probably just getting his
first zit about now......

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Hypocrite, why did you cross post this to all those newsgroups if it
was a message to Spanky? You as stupid as him too?

Nice ad hominem, but you really need to use something that at least
touches on reality rather than just projecting about yourself.

HTH
'Ratz

Take a class in social skills, rat-tard..or keep threatening to
Cross post to auk. Beware, the auk **** is lame.

Old July 10th 04, 12:13 AM
Steveo

"Daniel" wrote:
"Aratzio" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:36:27 GMT, "Daniel"
transparently proposed:

You're an assclown.

LMAO!!!

Such poignancy in such few words how do you accomplish it? Egyptian
lobotomy? You know the one where they stick a hook up your nose
twirl it around and pull your brains out through the nasal cavity.

What's the matter cupcake, Stevey your hero and you want to emulate
him? I do enjoy it when the erudite join in the spank parade.

Awwww.......you think you're gonna spnak us. How cute. Do you have a
haet lits to go with you spnak lits?

Asspony

No, sorry no lits of haet, although I did get on another lits of haet
today in alt.alien.visitors which puts me 1 step closer to the 20
gallon sombrer0.

why am i not surprised that you post to that NG?

He has a make believe friend there...shhh
Old July 10th 04, 12:14 AM
Steveo

"Daniel" wrote:
"Aratzio" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:35:02 GMT, "Daniel"
transparently proposed:

"Aratzio" wrote in message
.. .
On 08 Jul 2004 15:01:19 GMT, Steveo
transparently proposed:

"Daniel" wrote:
"Aratzio" wrote in message
So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there
steve

so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

You're an assclown.

He's a rat-turd.

Well you have done the speelink lame and now the name lame. Why
don't you try a gay lame or a mommy lame next. You don't have much
in the way of intelligence so I will try to help you along as best I
can. Please do bring a few more friends along, they seem almost as
lame as you do, so you all can have a lamefest and try too out lame
one another. If you need it I can post the top 10 lames list so you
can work off that without me having to guide you along.

HTH
'Ratz

Wow, you topped us all. You just did the lame lame. Asspony.

You seem to have a serious anal fixation. Have you ever thought about
removing your head from your ass, it would probably relieve the
pressure to be so incredibly anal.

wow, you have managed to go from name calling, to laming, to anal sex
fetishes in 3 posts. will you combine them in your no doubt well
thoughtout response?

Be careful Dan, or he'll x-post to auk..that will show you. hehe
Old July 10th 04, 01:12 AM
Aratzio

On 09 Jul 2004 22:51:06 GMT, Steveo

"SAPguru" wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Aratzio, you know who I am. But you don't...know why...I'm here.
blah blah blah blah blah

Steve - do yourself a favor and plonk these AUK fruitloops.

I'm still getting a tickle about rat-scat calling in his friends
when he realizes he's toast.

" i'll x-post to auk if you disagree with me " Too funny.

rat-scat..Usenet scourge.

Nice lie my little toy but the real story is he
Try x-posting to your favorite groups then, rat-turd. You're getting
spanked in mine. ::slap::

alt.usenet.kooks
soc.men
alt.feminism.
soc.women.

Which was exactly when I did xpost to AUK. So any more cowardly lies
you wish to create to promote the idea you are not my personal
spanktard. I do enjoy when they get spanked so hard they start making
up lies that are easily retufted without the *MIGHTY WAND OF
RETUFTAION*

BTW just so you have it in a format you understand Google boy
http://makeashorterlink.com/?M195224C8

Please do continue allowing me to personally **** up you whole life to
the point where all you do is eat, sleep and think about me.

HAND!
'Ratz

Old July 10th 04, 01:22 AM
Aratzio

On 09 Jul 2004 23:02:45 GMT, Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

PKB much obsesso?

Threatening to xpost to AUK???? Read your newsfroup line moron?

Trying to say you did not post this message:
Try x-posting to your favorite groups then, rat-turd. You're getting
spanked in mine. ::slap::

alt.usenet.kooks
soc.men
alt.feminism.
soc.women.

Don't you hate when you lie like that and get SPNAKED several times
for it.

HTH
'Ratz

Old July 10th 04, 01:39 AM
Aratzio

On 09 Jul 2004 23:54:09 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

John Henry wrote:
****in Cletus here's gotta impress us all with his 220 pounds
of solid steel ONES AND ZEROS ON A ****IN NEWSGROUP,

Nope, rat-boi asked my size and financial worth. I told him the
truth in the shortest version that came to mind.

btw..it's Spanky.

I fixed your spelling error.

'Ratz

official Steveo threat collection I Am Not George CB 38 May 15th 04 01:18 AM
Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM
gay pride & dance festivals Don Souter General 0 July 3rd 03 11:57 PM