Old October 7th 04, 12:17 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 03 Oct 2004 22:05:55 GMT, Steveo
I was talking about the email, Frank. Try that angle.

I haven't seen the email. Post or email the headers and I can tell you
if it came from Voob or if it was a forgery.

Hold the phone..Dwight sent me emails. Who cares now anyway?

Old October 7th 04, 12:44 AM
Steveo

You are correct geo-monki, dogie is fugly.

Steveo wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
take a look at the
guy in the pic, and you are supposed to be some tough guy roflmao!!!

ROFLMAO!!! he is pretty pathetic looking.

http://img80.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img80...closefugly.jpg

Old October 8th 04, 06:31 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
take a look at the
guy in the pic, and you are supposed to be some tough guy roflmao!!!

ROFLMAO!!! he is pretty pathetic looking.

http://img80.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img80...closefugly.jpg

we are gonna get a pic of you at the jamboree and then youll see some
internet fame lol
Old October 8th 04, 06:35 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
we are gonna get a pic of you
at the jamboree and
then youll see some
internet fame lol

You'll never show, coward.

Your whistling past the grave yard, liquidlips. you know that its two
strikes your out in this case and all you got left is hot air.