Old October 20th 04, 03:28 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
:

Steveo
wrote
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041019192043.893 :

sideband wrote:
Heading through Medina sometime tonight.. prolly around 1:30

or
2
AM.. You'll prolly be sleeping, but I'll holler for ya on 19
anyway. Picking up a coil in Dearborn headed to Pitt. Back on

the
road for me.

-SSB

Sounds good, I'll give a listen if I'm up, Sideband.

oh you will be up searching google, google-boi

Do you still have your Dave made amp?

Yes it works great on 10/12 meters mobile SSB after some

modifications,
shame you aren't able to use an amp

Still use Leland's call?

http://tinyurl.com/42cn9

So comcast-geo keyclowned a long time ago, so what?? The difference
is, he is not keyclowning anymore, where you still are. And he never
said he used Lelands call you inflamed anus

He forgets when i "flipped" LMAO, people are allowed to be whatever they
want to be remember when Landshark was a NG troll and a transexual NG
poster?

Isn't that special..the pathetic liar even talks to himself. The only thing
you've flipped is your pea-brain, george.
Old October 20th 04, 03:39 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
:

Steveo
wrote
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041019192043.893 :

sideband wrote:
[...]

If I am such a lair steveo then why do you selectivly believe certain
posts I make? cause it fits' your agenda

I don't believe anything you post, george. You're just like your felon
hero dougay, hide behind the keyboard and talk out your ass.
Old October 20th 04, 05:15 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
:

Steveo
wrote
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041019192043.893 :

sideband wrote:
[...]

Yes stop hiding and lets meet at your house and see whose boss, peewee.
Old October 20th 04, 05:48 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , I Am Not George
says...

Steveo wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
:

Steveo
wrote
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041019192043.893 :

sideband wrote:
[...]

lets meat at my house nancy gave me a washing machine box to play with and i
turned it into a portable glory hole. im going into business with it and ill
call it the allentown leigh valley glory hole service but ill give you guys free
head the first time so cum on over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old October 21st 04, 09:18 PM
Cry_Keyclowns_Cry

lets meat at my house nancy gave me a
washing machine box to play with and
i turned it into a portable glory hole.
im going into business with it and
ill call it the allentown leigh valley glory
hole service

Thank you keyclown. Your chip is now activated. We control you.