Old December 21st 04, 06:42 AM
Landshark

"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in message
Hello, gang

The election is over,
the results are known,
the will of the people
has clearly been shown.
Let's forget the quarrels
and show by our deeds,
we will give our leader
all the help that he needs.
So let's all get together, and
let bitterness pass,
I'll hug your elephant
and you kiss my ass.

(please don't take this too seriously)

Best regards and Merry Christmas to all from Rochester, NY
Jim

A very Merry Christmas and a Safe & Happy New Year!

Landshark

--
Some of them are living an illusion
Bounded by the darkness of their minds,

Old December 21st 04, 06:48 AM
Landshark

"Plain Bagel" wrote in message
Steveo wrote:
"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie.
what else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about
meeting me in philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't
come meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come
visit me in Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from
Atlanta. I'll pick you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare
when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.

Santa doesn't exist; but this pantywaste does. So I remain hopeful of
meeting him someday.

Oh dude, he exists, he'll bring you presents and a
lump of coal for our little buddy in PA. LOL!!!

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Old December 21st 04, 11:47 AM
Steveo

"Plain Bagel" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie.
what else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about
meeting me in philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't
come meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come
visit me in Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from
Atlanta. I'll pick you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare
when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.

Santa doesn't exist; but this pantywaste does. So I remain hopeful of
meeting him someday.

You'll have to surprise him then, he'd cower otherwise just like his
fugly felon hero did.
Old December 21st 04, 03:38 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie.
what else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about
meeting me in philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't
come meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come
visit me in Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from
Atlanta. I'll pick you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare
when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.

Yes he sure does, when he had his chance after all the **** he spewed he
did nothing, now he wants me to come to him, slave days are over, besides
I got my eye on going to medina once I get an address.

You got your eye on a bitch slappin' you come around me. Let me know
your flight number.
Old December 21st 04, 05:06 PM
JAMES HAMPTON

BWAAAHAHAHAHA

Good grief, how many times have I posted my callsign in this group in the
past? And you come up with .... *Warsaw*????

A check at QRZ.com will reveal how totally off-base you are. Unlike some, I
truly have nothing to hide.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

Hello, gang

The election is over,
the results are known,
the will of the people
has clearly been shown.
Let's forget the quarrels
and show by our deeds,
we will give our leader
all the help that he needs.
So let's all get together, and
let bitterness pass,
I'll hug your elephant
and you kiss my ass.

(please don't take this too seriously)

Best regards and Merry Christmas to all from Rochester, NY
Jim

James Hampton - (585) 786-8107 - 121 S Main St, Warsaw, NY 14569

Old December 21st 04, 08:09 PM
Plain Bagel

Steveo wrote:
"Plain Bagel" wrote:
Santa doesn't exist; but this pantywaste does. So I remain hopeful
of meeting him someday.

You'll have to surprise him then, he'd cower otherwise just like his
fugly felon hero did.

I won't go unless I am invited. Last thing I need a stalker lawsuit in PA.
But if he wants to meet, I am still about trying to work out a way to do
it.

--
_________________________
You wouldn't have won if we'd

Old December 21st 04, 08:12 PM
Plain Bagel

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Yes he sure does, when he had his chance after all the **** he spewed
he did nothing, now he wants me to come to him, slave days are over,
besides I got my eye on going to medina once I get an address.

I was willing to meet you if I landed the PA gig. I wasn't about to come to
PA and get stood up at the airport. It's fair if you feel the same way
about coming to GA. But I do travel for a living, so sooner or later I am
sure a PA consulting site will come up. And when it does, I still want to
meet you in person. Just be patient, you will get your chance to be a
tough-guy towards me in person some day. Things always work out sooner or
later.

--
_________________________
You wouldn't have won if we'd

Old December 21st 04, 09:13 PM
Steveo

"Plain Bagel" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Plain Bagel" wrote:
Santa doesn't exist; but this pantywaste does. So I remain hopeful
of meeting him someday.

You'll have to surprise him then, he'd cower otherwise just like his
fugly felon hero did.

I won't go unless I am invited. Last thing I need a stalker lawsuit in
PA. But if he wants to meet, I am still about trying to work out a way
to do it.

Good point, it is best to have an invitation..I did, but he didn't think
I'd ever take him up on it. Surprise, surprise. ($-Gomer)
Old December 21st 04, 09:50 PM
JAMES HAMPTON

"jim" wrote in message
JAMES HAMPTON wrote:
Hello, gang

The election is over,
the results are known,
the will of the people
has clearly been shown.
Let's forget the quarrels
and show by our deeds,
we will give our leader
all the help that he needs.
So let's all get together, and
let bitterness pass,
I'll hug your elephant
and you kiss my ass.

(please don't take this too seriously)

Best regards and Merry Christmas to all from Rochester, NY
Jim

hey jim, all the best up north.
btw, see what you caused by offering good tidings for the season?
amazing isn't it?
73, jim on the island...

Hello, Jim

LOL - what was really funny is someone trying to post my street address and
telephone number. What a riot. All they had to do was do a search on my
name on qrz.com and they would have found that I really *am* in Rochester
..... )

Man, it was stinking *cold* yesterday. It was 3 below during the night and
zero at the 11:00 AM news! No problem with the locks on the car doors,
however. When it gets that cold, you never know - regardless how new or old
the vehicle is.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old December 21st 04, 10:01 PM
Steveo

"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
JAMES HAMPTON wrote:
[...]

Puff some graphite in those locks, Jim.

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 02:40 AM
merry CHRISTmas Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 December 21st 04 05:32 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 06:06 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 06:06 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 08:32 PM