Old December 22nd 04, 03:59 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
jim wrote in :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

jim wrote in
:

the info posted is in the public domain. will you now provide your
"100% truthfull ansswer"?
steve did give me his name, address & ph # for that matter. it seems
the trust thing is among those who respect privacy. you wont get
anything because of the animosity you created. jim h says happy
holidays and look at your response. no one forced you to post that so
the onus is on you to show civility.
73 and merry xmas, jim.

Where is his reply jim where is the answer to the question? all I see
is ask hin jim ask him jim ask him jim ....does steveo call you late
at night and wisper in your ear

why? again its in the public domain. if one was smart then one
wouldn't have their particulars posted where someone could find it. no
offense but some discretion would have helped your story. later bud...

discretion?? I accidently put a few random letter and numbers at the end
of a post and now that is my identity?? Yeah ok...

Your head is nothing but "random letter and numbers". Of course, from time
to time, you do manage to connect a string of 2 or so words into a coherent
sentence, but those occurrences are rare.

Old December 22nd 04, 04:00 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Lancer wrote in news:1snhs0989q9dqbgo46pmjgoed1ou6eve02
@news.easynews.com:

On 22 Dec 2004 02:35:27 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Tryin' man. So far so good but that's usually when stuff starts
stressing out and breaking. It's really tough on the gear and we
try to fix as much as we can ourselves but even then, the parts
are fairly expensive for anything snow..I'll cross my fingers
but I have a feeling I just hexed myself.

I'm running the salt loader between posts right now.

Glad they don't use all that salt on the roads down here. Supposed to
be a chance of snow tonight. Would be nice to have snow for
Christmas, doubt if it will happen..

yeah back in jersey that salt sucked huh train.

Train didn't ask you to lick his nuts, and you do it anyway. ****ing
pervert!

Old December 22nd 04, 04:46 AM
Grim Reaper

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Cessna" wrote in
We aren't talking about Steve, you moron. We are talking about you.
Send me your address and an OK to see you, and I will find some time
to come to you. Or, if you prefer, let's make arrangements for you
to come to Atlanta.

you liar you said you werent in atlanta... dick licker... Ill be on
peachtree blvd wearing a pink skirt if you post your confirmed name
and address to the group.

Atlanta is the nearest airport. Hey, freakshow - let's leave it at this -
you send me an e-mail with your true name/address; and I will not post it
or give it to anyone. I will respond in kind with my name/address; and I
will burn some frequent flyer miles and come see you the first week in
January; before I start my next client site. Does that work for you,
George? You don't want your name/address in this group; and I feel about
the same. Let's not let that one issue stop both of us from meeting.

Old December 22nd 04, 04:47 AM
Grim Reaper

U Know Who wrote:
"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
you liar you said you werent in atlanta... dick licker... Ill be on
peachtree blvd wearing a pink skirt if you post your confirmed name
and address to the group.

You'll be wearing a pink shirt, no matter the locale.

Read it again. It's worse than you think. He said skirt, as in dress.

Old December 22nd 04, 05:07 AM
U Know Who

"Grim Reaper" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Not gonna happen. He's a sissied, big mouthed, pink muffin, light loafered
blowhard.

Old December 22nd 04, 05:12 AM
U Know Who

[...]

I'll put my lightweight, 16 year old son, up against him in boxing gloves
any day. Geo's a sissy-boi, and is too scared to go against anyone, well,
maybe he'd go against a really young little girl, but that's about it.

Old December 22nd 04, 05:14 AM

Grim Reaper wrote:
Let's not let that one issue stop both of us from meeting.

hey bagel boy, listen to yourself begging to meet a strange man at an
airport hotel, your going to get landshark mark beck excited if your
not careful

Old December 22nd 04, 05:15 AM
U Know Who

wrote in message
oups.com...
Grim Reaper wrote:
Let's not let that one issue stop both of us from meeting.

hey bagel boy, listen to yourself begging to meet a strange man at an
airport hotel, your going to get landshark mark beck excited if your
not careful

As usual, dodge the challenge.

Old December 22nd 04, 05:25 AM

U Know Who wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Grim Reaper wrote:
Let's not let that one issue stop both of us from meeting.

hey bagel boy, listen to yourself begging to meet a strange man at

an
airport hotel, your going to get landshark mark beck excited if

your
not careful

As usual, dodge the challenge.

Randy, grim reaper cessna bagel butt freak is the one playing dodge the
challenge for the medina maroon. every time anyone calls steveos bluff,
Atlanta man is there to draw attention away. i told you and I stick by
it, I will meet steveo at his house in his driveway anytime but he
cannot face up to it he knows he will go face down and hurtin in one
round ROTFLMAO 10000000x

Old December 22nd 04, 05:28 AM
U Know Who

wrote in message
oups.com...
U Know Who wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Grim Reaper wrote:
Let's not let that one issue stop both of us from meeting.

hey bagel boy, listen to yourself begging to meet a strange man at

an
airport hotel, your going to get landshark mark beck excited if

your
not careful

As usual, dodge the challenge.

Randy, grim reaper cessna bagel butt freak is the one playing dodge the
challenge for the medina maroon. every time anyone calls steveos bluff,
Atlanta man is there to draw attention away. i told you and I stick by
it, I will meet steveo at his house in his driveway anytime but he
cannot face up to it he knows he will go face down and hurtin in one
round ROTFLMAO 10000000x

But, I wanna box ya. Afraid I'd embarrass ya?

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
merry CHRISTmas Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 December 21st 04 04:32 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 07:32 PM