Old December 22nd 04, 05:34 AM

U Know Who wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
U Know Who wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Grim Reaper wrote:
Let's not let that one issue stop both of us from meeting.

hey bagel boy, listen to yourself begging to meet a strange man

at
an
airport hotel, your going to get landshark mark beck excited if

your
not careful

As usual, dodge the challenge.

Randy, grim reaper cessna bagel butt freak is the one playing dodge

the
challenge for the medina maroon. every time anyone calls steveos

bluff,
Atlanta man is there to draw attention away. i told you and I stick

by
it, I will meet steveo at his house in his driveway anytime but he
cannot face up to it he knows he will go face down and hurtin in

one
round ROTFLMAO 10000000x

But, I wanna box ya. Afraid I'd embarrass ya?

honestly I think you'd try and steal my wallet for crack money

Old December 22nd 04, 01:09 PM
Smooth G

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:53:46 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who"

wrote
in :

wrote in message
ups.com...
Cessna up hisass wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
More gum flappin.. just like before I knew you were going to talk
another hole in my ass.

Blah blah blah. Any time you want to move the schedule up by

coming
Georgia, I will meet you right at the airport. And I am so sure
that you
are a chicken****; I still offer to pay you for your trouble if

you
can
grow some balls to come to GA. Otherwise, coward; you will have
wait
until my coming to PA to bitch slap you fits into my schedule.
Additionally, you never gave me an address or phone number; so
once
I got
to PA, what did you expect me to do - stand at the airport with a
"looking
for George" sign?

have you been reading this NG??thats what your hero steveie wants
people to do, to meet him at the OH airport.

hard to believe he is so terrified of a couple of hams knowing his
name and address.....LOL 100x

What are the ham's addresses? I want to send them holiday greeting
cards.

here comes randy and the sock puppet brigade.. then he will cry that
george is insane.

Just an observation, nothing more, or less. Deal with it. I have no

sock puppets, unlike you.

I dont need a sock puppet you stupid **** I post anything I want from
this account, no need to hide unlike you and your friends. I want you to
know it is me when I post.

Could there ever be any doubt? You post the same dumb **** all the
time! I mean who else could it be?
Here comes the hi icecold you nagger. So predictable!!
I am not ice get over it already! I just think you are funny like the
other 100 people on this group!

Old December 22nd 04, 01:16 PM
Smooth G

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 04:46:55 GMT, "Grim Reaper"
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Cessna" wrote in
We aren't talking about Steve, you moron. We are talking about you.
Send me your address and an OK to see you, and I will find some time
to come to you. Or, if you prefer, let's make arrangements for you
to come to Atlanta.

you liar you said you werent in atlanta... dick licker... Ill be on
peachtree blvd wearing a pink skirt if you post your confirmed name
and address to the group.

Atlanta is the nearest airport. Hey, freakshow - let's leave it at this -
you send me an e-mail with your true name/address; and I will not post it
or give it to anyone. I will respond in kind with my name/address; and I
will burn some frequent flyer miles and come see you the first week in
January; before I start my next client site. Does that work for you,
George? You don't want your name/address in this group; and I feel about
the same. Let's not let that one issue stop both of us from meeting.

He wont bite he is a coward that calls people names because he thinks
he is basically safe on usenet. But someone can find out his info
especially since he bought his 32 pill from concrete man. I know some
on here know how to contact concrete and well maybe his info will be
known very soon. Happy New Year to prozac, It might be his last.
I know he is mad at me now!!! Watch the retaliation!!!!

Old December 22nd 04, 01:24 PM
Smooth G

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:22:43 -0500, "JAMES HAMPTON"
wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

BWAAAHAHAHAHA

Good grief, how many times have I posted my callsign in this group in
the past? And you come up with .... *Warsaw*????

A check at QRZ.com will reveal how totally off-base you are. Unlike
some, I truly have nothing to hide.

73 from Rochester

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

I guess you missed this post Jim

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Merry Christmas to all
From: itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:24:28 -0600

Or is it this James.

JAMES R HAMPTON 41 RIES ST ROCHESTER, NY 14611

Congratulations! You managed to find qrz.com. Go to the head of the class.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

And why does this kid do that? I mean he is too scared to meet in
person everything is this usenet. He puts someone's address on usenet
why? Who in their right mind would give him their address? So he can
put it on every usenet group? He is such a child. I mean he is funny
at times but the kind of **** he does would get him a smack in the
mouth at the very least out of usenet! It just makes no sense!
Old December 22nd 04, 02:23 PM
Lancer

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:57:44 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in news:1snhs0989q9dqbgo46pmjgoed1ou6eve02
:

On 22 Dec 2004 02:35:27 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Tryin' man. So far so good but that's usually when stuff starts
stressing out and breaking. It's really tough on the gear and we
try to fix as much as we can ourselves but even then, the parts
are fairly expensive for anything snow..I'll cross my fingers
but I have a feeling I just hexed myself.

I'm running the salt loader between posts right now.

Glad they don't use all that salt on the roads down here. Supposed to
be a chance of snow tonight. Would be nice to have snow for
Christmas, doubt if it will happen..

yeah back in jersey that salt sucked huh train.

Now I am Train? Make up your mind..

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
merry CHRISTmas Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 December 21st 04 04:32 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 07:32 PM