Old December 21st 04, 02:15 AM
jim

JAMES HAMPTON wrote:
Hello, gang

The election is over,
the results are known,
the will of the people
has clearly been shown.
Let's forget the quarrels
and show by our deeds,
we will give our leader
all the help that he needs.
So let's all get together, and
let bitterness pass,
I'll hug your elephant
and you kiss my ass.

(please don't take this too seriously)

Best regards and Merry Christmas to all from Rochester, NY
Jim

hey jim, all the best up north.
btw, see what you caused by offering good tidings for the season?
amazing isn't it?
73, jim on the island...
Old December 21st 04, 02:32 AM
Plain Bagel

spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie. what
else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about meeting me in
philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't come meet
you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come visit me in Atlanta
though. I am about an hour or so out from Atlanta. I'll pick you up at
the airport; and pay your plane fare when you get here.

--
_________________________
You wouldn't have won if we'd

Old December 21st 04, 02:38 AM
jim

notiamnotgeorge wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

He is this hateful to anyone and I mean anyone who disagrees with his
behavior on this group. What a sad kid! I mean why put an address on
usenet? Truly low and just uncalled for!!! I am through with this
punk!

Why don't you ask Steveo or Randy or Landshrk why they put peoples address
on the usenet. When you ask all of them post their reply here and i will
give you my 100% truthfull ansswer now run along and come up with a new
screen name.you will be back under another name ice cold, now that is a
gurantee.

i'll bite, ok steve, ls and randy why do you put peoples addy on usenet?
when the replies come in then we'll see how truthfull this is...
Old December 21st 04, 02:42 AM

jim wrote:
notiamnotgeorge wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

[...]

exactly jim. why does steve put names and addresses of ham ops wives
brothers etc on usenet? there court records etc? no one ever did that
to him. of course they can't do it to him because he hides. ask him why
he does it jim, and dont let him sidestep it

Old December 21st 04, 03:14 AM
Plain Bagel

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Plain Bagel" wrote in
Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't
come meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come
visit me in Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from
Atlanta. I'll pick you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare
when you get here.

Your really hard up to meet guys arent you...

You always gravitate towards homosexual thoughts. Always. It's not a random
occurance in your life. Why do you suppose that is, George?

--
_________________________
You wouldn't have won if we'd

Old December 21st 04, 04:03 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Lancer wrote in
ews.com:

Who's sock puppet is he Geo?

He isn't assjuice

Compliments now?
Old December 21st 04, 04:05 AM
Steveo

notiamnotgeorge wrote:
Smooth G wrote in
:

He is this hateful to anyone and I mean anyone who disagrees with his
behavior on this group. What a sad kid! I mean why put an address on
usenet? Truly low and just uncalled for!!! I am through with this
punk!

Why don't you ask Steveo or Randy or Landshrk why they put peoples
address on the usenet. When you ask all of them post their reply here and
i will give you my 100% truthfull ansswer now run along and come up with
a new screen name.you will be back under another name ice cold, now that
is a gurantee.

Why should he answer for me? I only post where I've been, what's your
excuse?
Old December 21st 04, 04:07 AM
Steveo

"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie. what
else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about meeting me in
philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't come
meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come visit me in
Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from Atlanta. I'll pick
you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.
Old December 21st 04, 04:45 AM
Plain Bagel

Steveo wrote:
"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie.
what else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about
meeting me in philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't
come meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come
visit me in Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from
Atlanta. I'll pick you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare
when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.

Santa doesn't exist; but this pantywaste does. So I remain hopeful of
meeting him someday.

--
You wouldn't have won if we'd

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
merry CHRISTmas Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 December 21st 04 04:32 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 07:32 PM