RadioBanter

-   -   Roger Beeps 100% ILLEGAL (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33683-re-roger-beeps-100%25-illegal.html)

Steveo January 18th 05 03:04 AM

"Bert Craig" wrote:
Sorry, the FCC has already Type Accepted rigs that include ETS or
"roger" beeps.

http://www.galaxyradios.com/cb/949.html

http://www.galaxyradios.com/2547.html

http://cbworldinformer.com/200107/dx...anel_clsup.htm

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

Yhe voice of truth and reason.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 18th 05 04:00 AM

You too...yer already confused with crack...the snortable AND the
slurpable kind.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 18th 05 04:01 AM

You could confuse him by refusing mopey's advances at the Petro. That
would go against your whole creed.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 18th 05 04:02 AM

I dunno about triple 1...but I sure would like to know if it was ex-lax
or the cheap generic laxative that spit you out....Flip that wrist,
moron boy.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 18th 05 04:04 AM

If you did you'd probably quit with the duct taped hamsters....
Flip that wrist.

Steveo January 18th 05 04:05 AM

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
You could confuse him by refusing mopey's advances at the Petro. That
would go against your whole creed.

Ever refused a fat lip? lol

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 18th 05 04:06 AM

replied to by the voice of frustrated gay sexual urges

Steveo January 18th 05 04:07 AM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050117220459.299
:

"Bert Craig" wrote:
Sorry, the FCC has already Type Accepted rigs that include ETS or
"roger" beeps.

http://www.galaxyradios.com/cb/949.html

http://www.galaxyradios.com/2547.html

http://cbworldinformer.com/200107/dx...anel_clsup.htm

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI
FISTS #9384
QRP ARCI #11782

Yhe voice of truth and reason.

No Steve the voice of obfuscation and BS the FCC clearly states what the
requirments are in their laws, Galaxy are export radios they are not type
certified cb's

Well, I thought we were talking about those silly ass'd roger-beep things,
and deere-lowered knows how much I hate those..

Steveo January 18th 05 04:08 AM

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
replied to by the voice of frustrated gay sexual urges

Ever been face-fisted?

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 18th 05 04:22 AM

Nope, but you have been anally fisted