Old April 14th 05, 06:31 PM
Mopey aint too smart

Default An important date in history for keyclowns, Uhl wanna know about this

Way back many many years ago...Apollo 11 was a dream, Vietnam had not
really heated up...Just a couple years before, Roger Maris hit 61
homers...Chevy Impalas looked cool, and you could get a 409 truck
engine as an option...Kennedy was 11 months away from eternity...Nixon
had made his "You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore"
speech...ahhh yess...

A different time in America...before widespread use of color TV, before
PC's, cellphones, satellite TV, and Blockbuster Video.

A different time indeed was December 22, 1962

December 22, 1962 was truly a novel day. The birth of the human
amusement toy of the AKC. Uhl just have to keep staying tuned, as we
slowly disseminate more of the story. As we have said before, Uhl just
have to take it as delivered. We know Uhl continue to be entranced by
the AKC.

Old April 15th 05, 12:06 AM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 14 Apr 2005 10:31:23 -0700, "Mopey aint too smart"
wrote:

Way back many many years ago...Apollo 11 was a dream, Vietnam had not
really heated up...Just a couple years before, Roger Maris hit 61
homers...Chevy Impalas looked cool, and you could get a 409 truck
engine as an option...Kennedy was 11 months away from eternity...Nixon
had made his "You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore"
speech...ahhh yess...

A different time in America...before widespread use of color TV, before
PC's, cellphones, satellite TV, and Blockbuster Video.

A different time indeed was December 22, 1962

December 22, 1962 was truly a novel day. The birth of the human
amusement toy of the AKC. Uhl just have to keep staying tuned, as we
slowly disseminate more of the story. As we have said before, Uhl just
have to take it as delivered. We know Uhl continue to be entranced by
the AKC.

Is that when your daddy ****ed in your mommy and 9 months later you
where born?

Is un-packing a good **** considered being born, or exhausted?
Old April 15th 05, 12:09 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"Mopey aint too smart" wrote in
ups.com:

December 22, 1962

Sounds like someone birthday

I wuz two years old then. Happy B-day.
Old April 15th 05, 02:02 AM
Mopey aint too smart

Lying freekboi

The FAQ (Well, Question 1, at least) Airy R.Bean Homebrew 20 February 22nd 05 08:04 PM
FCC: Broadband Power Line Systems Paul Policy 0 January 10th 05 06:41 PM
"Howard Stern and SIRIUS Announce the Most Important Deal in Radio History." yojimbo Shortwave 0 October 6th 04 03:32 PM
George Bush OT Twistedhed CB 2 April 10th 04 12:32 AM
21 Marxh 2014...important date for DXers Radioman390 Shortwave 0 September 2nd 03 08:07 AM