Old October 23rd 05, 05:57 PM

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On 23 Oct 2005 05:53:00 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:08:54 -0400, wrote in

snip
One of the things that Stevie (amoug many) is his claim that he
repsects honesty

I admit to my disaiblities, and don't deny the personality traits he
consider fualts but that isn't good enough for either

Dudly (Stevie) thinks that everyone should live up to his standards.

No...Just the same standards you accepted for yourself, but failed
to live up to, Farankie.

no to your standard

he made his choices and took his lumps when needed

And while he thinks that he is the pinnacle of humanity...(SNIP)

Nope...Just a man. One that didn't get court martialed (twice)
whie he was in the Marine Corps...

you truly must be living in terror of the authorities

so what he got court martialed

obviously it wasn't seroious enough to get him shot as I far I know he
did no serious time

Frank if you reading care to elbaorate

but back to stevie peple like carried out the holocoust and then tried
to hide behind the excuse I was only following orders

(UNSNIP)...he doesn'trealize that the only peak is the one on top of his head.

Nice try, but bland...Pretty lame, acutally

snip

Well, you don't need the pic to see that he is full of himself.

Better than what you're full of, Frankie...I know a good gastro doc
that could help you with that, by the way...

yea he is full of **** as are we all when you think about it

were you trying to be clever Stevie

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old October 23rd 05, 06:09 PM
Steveo

wrote:
were you trying to be clever Stevie

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

How do you get the taste of cock out of your mouth, kb9rqz faggot?
Old October 23rd 05, 06:39 PM

On 23 Oct 2005 17:09:34 GMT, Steveo wrote:

wrote:
were you trying to be clever Stevie

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

How do you get the taste of cock out of your mouth, kb9rqz faggot?

as yes let the hate begin

BTW why would a Homosexual or Bisexual need to "get the taste of cock
out of your mouth"

your "logic" is pretty poor

Old October 23rd 05, 07:20 PM

wrote:
were you trying to be clever Stevie

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

How do you get the taste of cock out of your mouth, kb9rqz faggot?

as yes let the hate begin

If you hate it, why do you do it?

learn english

I don't hate it you hate that I exist

grow up and get over it or at least learn to hide it better

BTW why would a Homosexual or Bisexual need to "get the taste of cock
out of your mouth"

your "logic" is pretty poor

My logic? You're a male cocksucker, kb9rqz. Where's the logic in that?

your logic is a bad as your reading skills

Old October 23rd 05, 07:33 PM
Steveo

wrote:
were you trying to be clever Stevie

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

How do you get the taste of cock out of your mouth, kb9rqz faggot?

as yes let the hate begin

If you hate it, why do you do it?

learn english

I don't hate it you hate that I exist

Your parents do too, fruitcake.
Old October 23rd 05, 09:22 PM

wrote:
were you trying to be clever Stevie

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

How do you get the taste of cock out of your mouth, kb9rqz faggot?

as yes let the hate begin

If you hate it, why do you do it?

learn english

I don't hate it you hate that I exist

Your parents do too, fruitcake.

wrong again my folks love me and no fruitcake here the nuts in it give
me gas