Old November 24th 05, 09:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland

Default A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

On 23 Nov 2005 21:48:29 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
. com:

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 23 Nov 2005 03:53:43 wrote in

Huge Snip

Interesting...... you snipped almost all the relevant material of my
post. Why ignore the fact that you are a hypocrite, Dud?

And once again: With all your careers, activities and obligations,
where do you find the time to post as much as you do on Usenet?

Well?

Frankie, PERHAPS if you had learned early in your life how to
prioritize your activities and your daily obligations-vs-preferences,
you MIGHT have found time to be the Marine you now fancy yourself as
having been.

Instead, you wound up as an also-ran trying to salve his bruised
ego at the expense of someone who DID learn how to do those things.

I pity you, really...

I managed to be able to do the things I want.

You may have been -able- but you never managed to accomplish all that
you claim. I, on the other hand, mananged to -actually do- one of the
things you wanted to do -- I was a Marine.

You never managed to do the things you need to.

Steve "wannabe-Marine" Robeson, K4YZ

So did you ever meet the Marine who's identity you stole?

Old November 24th 05, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 23 Nov 2005 03:53:43 wrote in

Huge Snip

Interesting...... you snipped almost all the relevant material of my
post. Why ignore the fact that you are a hypocrite, Dud?

No hypicrite, Liar Frank.

I only addressed the parts I quoted.

And once again: With all your careers, activities and obligations,
where do you find the time to post as much as you do on Usenet?

Well?

Frankie, PERHAPS if you had learned early in your life how to
prioritize your activities and your daily obligations-vs-preferences,
you MIGHT have found time to be the Marine you now fancy yourself as
having been.

Instead, you wound up as an also-ran trying to salve his bruised
ego at the expense of someone who DID learn how to do those things.

I pity you, really...

I managed to be able to do the things I want.

You may have been -able- but you never managed to accomplish all that
you claim. I, on the other hand, mananged to -actually do- one of the
things you wanted to do -- I was a Marine.

No, you weren't.

Or you wouldn't have wouldn't have wound up court martialed twice.

You never managed to do the things you need to.

Steve, K4YZ

So did you ever meet the Marine who's identity you stole?

Did you ever slap your mommy and daddy for raising a coward and
liar?

You should.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 24th 05, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote:
From:
on Tues, Nov 22 2005 3:18 pm

From: on Nov 18, 4:54 pm
From: on Fri 18 Nov 2005 04:52
From: on Thurs 17 Nov 2005 16:22
K0HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message

My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul 05
says:

Steve was in the USMC on 08 JUL 05?

According to Google dated 17 November 05, Robeson claimed USMC
service from 1974 to 1992.

I'm so glad that Steve was in compliance with regulations that were 31
years in the future at the time he stood on the yellow footprints.
Steve always was out of step with the rest of society.

He is a "man of many talents!" :-)

At least he hasn't minced around in baby shoes.

His primary talent is lying.

Lying around the house, lying around the barracks, lying around the
newsgroup...

Welp, his agreement to be civil didn't last even 24 hours.

"Civil?" He was trying to be military...

They probably found him very trying.

Do you think he lied, or is he just incapable of being civil? Or both?

Absolutely BOTH. A worse part is that he fails at both...

Maybe today will be a better day for Steve. It's Thanksgiving, after
all.

There is a 13 year to 31 year GAP in there.

He got his uniforms issued at the GAP?

Probably at Sergeant Grit or some other Army-Navy surplus store.

"GI Joes."

Kinda small, but prolly bigger than his Johnson...

He has a Johnson? Wonder if it has "E.F." stenciled on it?

Not enough room on it for initials too...

An emblem or a decal?

Dudly is a Code Warrior. Others are just Code Worriers.

But they serve in other ways.

"Waiter, there's soup in my fly!" :-)

Use a napkin when eating soup.

Good thought...especiall if bean with bacon...(bacon is ham)

We've switched to turkey.

These mighty warriors certainly know how to turn off any
ham wannabes...which may be why Val Germann is still an
unmodified Tech for so long?

Poor Val. Such ambition.

Well, that's how it goes...sometimes reality boots ya in
the ash.

"There is no problem so large nor complex that it cannot be run away
from."

Jimmie not like that one bit. If'n he see what he think is a
promise many years ago, he keep after that person forever.

Jimmie ought to go out to Misery and kick Val's butt for not
learning code!

Maybe Val hears code so poorly sent by the Missouri VE that he cannot
decode it?

GOOD POINT! Carroll left a legacy of deliberate poorly-
sent code? :-)

That was -his- claim.

I hope Val has an upgrade this year. I'll check in on him again on New
Years day.

Old November 25th 05, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

K4YZ wrote:

Did you ever slap your mommy and daddy for raising a coward and
liar?

You should.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, you've gone over the edge again. Get help.

Old November 25th 05, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Pork Butt

Default Hams Night Out!!!

Bar door swings open; KB9RQZ walks in wearing his tightest leather
pants.
K4YZ: Hi KB9RQZ! How is it hanging!
KB9RQZ: Pretty good, check it out.
(KB9RQZ drops his pants, revealing his pink g-string)
K4YZ: Not bad big guy. I get to see more later, right?
KB9RQZ: You will have to ask KC8LDO, I promised him first crack at
it. Is that a new tattoo on our arm?
K4YZ: Yes, just got it last week.
(K4YZs rolls his sleeve the rest of the way up to reveal
a swastika)
KB9RQZ: Why did you get that?
K4YZ: I am tired of people thinking I am a wimp, call it
intimidation.
KB9RQZ: Did you stop buy and pick up the Videos for the get together
tonight?
K4YZ: I picked up N8WWMs favorite, deep anal slam.
KB9RQZ: Speaking of N8WWM, he was supposed to be here.
K4YZ: He called me earlier, he had to go to some kind of parole
hearing.
KB9RQZ: I told him not to involved with women, we could treat him
better than any women ever thought of doing.
K4YZ: Hey look, KC8LOD just walked in.
KB9RQZ: I just love it when he wears his bare midriff shirt.
KC8LDO: Hi guys, whats up?
K4YZ: Waiting for you and N8WWM.
KC8LDO: He was just driving in the parking lot when I came in.
N8WWM: Hi Guys, I finally made it.
KB9RQZ: How did your hearing go?
N8WWM: Bad, they actually expect you take care of your kids and
support them.
KC8LDO: See, we told you about women.
N8WWM: I know, I know. I'm done with them.
KB9RQZ: What's in the bag?
N8WWM: I was hungry, stopped of at Coney express and picked up a
"dog"
(N8WWM opens the bag and pulls out a foot long hot dog,
which falls on the floor and rolls under the table)
KB9RQZ: It's mine, I saw it first
(KB9RQZ and KC8LDO start wrestling for it, KC8LDO
trying to bite it, KB9RQZ trying to stick it up his
butt)
KC8LDO: NO, It's mine.
N8WWM: Here, cut it in half, then you will both be happy.
K4YZ: I can't believe you two, it's all covered with dirt.
KB9RQZ: Reminds me of the time N8WWM and I went to the beach.
N8WWM: Yeah, I remember that time, took me a week to heal up.
KC8LDO: N8WWM, what's the deal with that picture that Steve took of
you? You looked terrible, did you just roll out of bed?
N8WWM: No, I was in the middle of something.
KB9RQZ: Middle of what?
N8WWM: Jamming a repeater. Guess that will teach them to make fun of
me because of my no-code status.
K4YZ: Don't you ever learn? You have already been spanked for that.
N8WWM: Speaking of spanking, are we ready to leave yet? KB9RQZ's
G-string is really turning me on.
KC8LDO: Think his is cute, check this out.
(Drops pants to reveal an "elephant
trunk" G-string.
N8WWM: My God! Lets go, elephants do like nuts don't they?
(N8WWM Giggles and heads for the door)
KC8LDO, KB9RQZ and K4YZ follow him out the door.

Old November 26th 05, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default stevie advocates elder abuse

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 23 Nov 2005 03:53:43 wrote in

Huge Snip

Interesting...... you snipped almost all the relevant material of my
post. Why ignore the fact that you are a hypocrite, Dud?

No hypicrite, Liar Frank.

you are a hypocrite BTW you blew that spelling too

I only addressed the parts I quoted.

and you avoid the the issues

cut
You may have been -able- but you never managed to accomplish all that
you claim. I, on the other hand, mananged to -actually do- one of the
things you wanted to do -- I was a Marine.

No, you weren't.

Or you wouldn't have wouldn't have wound up court martialed twice.

You never managed to do the things you need to.

Steve, K4YZ

So did you ever meet the Marine who's identity you stole?

Did you ever slap your mommy and daddy for raising a coward and
liar?

You should.

now you advoctae elder abuse

stil wanting to know if you ever meet the Marine who id you have
stolen? or did you kill him to take it from him?

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 26th 05, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 23 Nov 2005 03:53:43 wrote in

Huge Snip

And once again: With all your careers, activities and obligations,
where do you find the time to post as much as you do on Usenet?

Well?

Frankie, PERHAPS if you had learned early in your life how to
prioritize your activities and your daily obligations-vs-preferences,
you MIGHT have found time to be the Marine you now fancy yourself as
having been.

stevie tlaking about priorities. that is worth a laugh

Instead, you wound up as an also-ran trying to salve his bruised
ego at the expense of someone who DID learn how to do those things.

I pity you, really...

I managed to be able to do the things I want.

so you claim

You never managed to do the things you need to.

more of stevie projecting

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 30th 05, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
why does do advocate elder abuse

I don't know. Why does do?

Dave K8MN
Old November 30th 05, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an Old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
why does do advocate elder abuse

I don't know.

hy did you post if you don't know anything about the subject?