Old April 5th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default get help

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOO!!! !!!!!!

very incitefull Tom

Get off my leg, retard.

not on your leg

are you suffering from Delusions again

or are you of the opinion that this was on topic for policy where you
crossposted it

Of course Marky.

delusions
Now, as I asked, get off my leg. You chose to reply to my
post that contained nothing aboutcensored

I am not on your leg

i will answer what post I choose
I gave you the chance to get me off your ass yesterday.

no you said you going to stop responding to me

you lied
Are
you so self-denigrating that you just can't leave well enough alone?

what are you babbling about, Tom?

you are suffering from delsuions you need help please go and get it

Old April 5th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Default Should I give up my CB for ham?

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message
Of course Marky. Your usual tormenters should know your are being an ass
in yet another Usenet group, shouldn't they? And I crossposted it yet
again with this reply. Now, as I asked, get off my leg. You chose to reply
to my post that contained nothing about retards, Marky, Morgan, pedophile,
or sexual perverts. I gave you the chance to get me off your ass
yesterday. Are you so self-denigrating that you just can't leave well
enough alone?

I finally killfiled his ass. Had to do it 5 times to get all his different
nyms. There is no reasoning with the idiot. He makes things up and then
claims I wrote them. When asked for proof he is never willing or able to
post any. Let's see how long it lasts before he nym shifts to get more
attention from me.

Old April 5th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:

[...]

Marky, this is what I said:

Marky, do yourself and everyone else here a favor and quietly slide into the
shadows. You are mentally outmatched by even the termites that want to get
into the wood of the desk I am typing on. You don't warrant my continued
replies. I will try to extract myself from this diatribe and leave you to
wallow in the excrement that you have piled into the mound that you so
righteously try to defend. Yes, you have been fun to **** with, but now you
are getting just plain stupid. Later dude.

Did you read and comprehend the part where I said "I will try?" You've not
allowed that. Please leave me alone.

Don't confuse my request for weakness. I'm just getting bored messing with
you. You are an idiot, and are frankly, well, boring.

If you choose to keep up your moronic rhetoric, then don't **** and moan
when your little ass gets more than it bargained for.

Old April 5th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Did you read and comprehend the part where I said "I will try?" You've not
allowed that. Please leave me alone.

you are lying

you can stop any time I am not stopping all I am doing is not letting
you get in the last digs

nor will I eer feel contrained not to reply to those opof your posts
that I care to

Don't confuse my request for weakness. I'm just getting bored messing with
you. You are an idiot, and are frankly, well, boring.

then don't if you are bored nobody is making you,but yourself

Don't lie and blame me becuase you can't stand the facts

If you choose to keep up your moronic rhetoric, then don't **** and moan
when your little ass gets more than it bargained for.

stop the sexaul harrasment

and get help for your delsuions

Old April 5th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

U-Know-Who wrote:
[...]

WTF? Sexual harassment?

Old April 5th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old friend

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

and get help for your delsuions

WTF? Sexual harassment?

like I said stop the sexual harrassment

and get help for your delsuions

Old April 5th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jim Hampton

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
"Kissel" wrote in
ps.com:

ALot of people are telling me that CB is just for inbred hicks and that
I should replace the CB in my truck wait a ham radio. What do you
think?

Don't bother changing. The ARRL (Anti-Radio-Relay-League) has gone to
great lengths to try and make ham radio just like CB. You won't gain
anything except the expense of another radio. And besides, next year
you'll be able to get a ham license as the free surprise in a box of
Cracker Jack.

HTH

RB

Thanks for the post - I had removed rec.radio.cb and
rec.radio.amateur.policy .... and had removed my rules. You just gave me a
one-up on my rules )

With all due regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old April 5th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Jim Hampton

"Dr.Death" wrote in message
"U-Know-Who" wrote in message
Of course Marky. Your usual tormenters should know your are being an ass
in yet another Usenet group, shouldn't they? And I crossposted it yet
again with this reply. Now, as I asked, get off my leg. You chose to

reply
to my post that contained nothing about retards, Marky, Morgan,

pedophile,
or sexual perverts. I gave you the chance to get me off your ass
yesterday. Are you so self-denigrating that you just can't leave well
enough alone?

I finally killfiled his ass. Had to do it 5 times to get all his different
nyms. There is no reasoning with the idiot. He makes things up and then
claims I wrote them. When asked for proof he is never willing or able to
post any. Let's see how long it lasts before he nym shifts to get more
attention from me.

Isn't the silence deafening? LOL - yep, it sure is quieter once you set the
rules .... block and remove all messages ))

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old April 5th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freid

Jim Hampton wrote:
"Dr.Death" wrote in message
"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

Isn't the silence deafening? LOL - yep, it sure is quieter once you set the
rules .... block and remove all messages ))

again if the Dr want to be a coward NP

he does not provie much content anyway

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old April 5th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Jim Hampton wrote:
"Dr.Death" wrote in message

Isn't the silence deafening? LOL - yep, it sure is quieter once you set the
rules .... block and remove all messages ))

of course is you want silence you can just stopp reading the Usenet ata
ll

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim