Old August 22nd 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

Default OMEGA ONE STILL GONG STRONG

get help wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 17:14:56 -0700, n9ogl wrote:

The FCC is looking at VOLTAGE, not WATTAGE, voltage can produce
different types of voltage...again if this is not so, then why do we
have an assortment of light bulbs that range from 60 watts to 100 watts
when you plug them into 110 V??

Because the bulbs has different resistances, dipwad. The power is v^2/r
like any cb operator knows. Free space has a resistance too and it is
377 ohms. But you can't change the resistance of free space like you
can do with a light bulb. So the power is e^2 / 377 watts per square
meter no matter what you do...dipwad. Mark and I are waiting for you to
get that NAL so we can throw a beer enema party you dumbass electrician.

Toad wishes he could fill up the free space between his ears as readily
as he fills up the free space in his rectum.

Old August 22nd 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

get help wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 17:14:56 -0700, n9ogl wrote:

The FCC is looking at VOLTAGE, not WATTAGE, voltage can produce
different types of voltage...again if this is not so, then why do we
have an assortment of light bulbs that range from 60 watts to 100 watts
when you plug them into 110 V??

But you can't change the resistance of free space like you
can do with a light bulb.

in fact you can
So the power is e^2 / 377 watts per square
meter no matter what you do...dipwad.

so?
what matters is what power gets to ANNTENA not what is put out by the
tranmiterr
likewise even where wattage is the issue like the Ham bands I tansmit
with (at the amp) say 3 kw if my my feedline loss is 50percent
Mark and I are waiting for you to
get that NAL so we can throw a beer enema party you dumbass electrician.

no I am quite certain Todd will not get an NAL

indeed I would be pretty sure if I had any reason to believe that Tood
was transmitting over the line somewhat, the FCC doesn't realy care

now find a way to convining accuse Todd staion of somehow devilering
coded messages to Al Queda sleeper cell and you might have a chance at
geting an investagation

Old August 22nd 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

Default SMEGMA ONE STILL GOING STRONG

get help wrote:
On 22 Aug 2006 08:36:03 -0700, an old friend wrote:

now find a way to convining accuse Todd staion of somehow devilering
coded messages to Al Queda sleeper cell and you might have a chance at
geting an investagation

Nope. Riley is already ****ed off by the picture Todd posted at
http://host.picturewizard.com/2005-7/357648/riley.gif and he will be
glad to find any legitimate excuse to clobber Todd.

Todd does politically stupid things and then wonders why the bad stuff
always happens to him. Ask him about Walmart.

Toiddie's still confused and PO'ed at the FCC...Wonders why the
FCC didn't consider his applications for LPFM stations written in
crayon. And if that wasn't bad enough, now he's miffed that he can't
get any cooperation for FCC staffers after having used just about every
profanity and vulgarity in the book on them.

Personally...I say THANK-YOU FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 22nd 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

Default OMEGMA ONE STILL GOING STRONG

K4YZ wrote:
get help wrote:
On 22 Aug 2006 08:36:03 -0700, an old friend wrote:

now find a way to convining accuse Todd staion of somehow devilering
coded messages to Al Queda sleeper cell and you might have a chance at
geting an investagation

Nope. Riley is already ****ed off by the picture Todd posted at
http://host.picturewizard.com/2005-7/357648/riley.gif and he will be
glad to find any legitimate excuse to clobber Todd.

hthe he is doomed to frustartion illegit means are at his disposal I am

Todd does politically stupid things and then wonders why the bad stuff
always happens to him. Ask him about Walmart.

Toiddie's still confused and PO'ed at the FCC...Wonders why the
FCC didn't consider his applications for LPFM stations written in
crayon.

another lie Robeson
And if that wasn't bad enough, now he's miffed that he can't
get any cooperation for FCC staffers after having used just about every
profanity and vulgarity in the book on them.

why do you insit on lying?

Personally...I say THANK-YOU FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION!

you will be cursing them soon enough Robeson

and think then you can have the NG back

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 22nd 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

K4YZ wrote:
get help wrote:
[...]

I don't think so Stebie...The letter I recieved from the FCC, provening
once again that you don't know ****!!!

http://12.156.121.130/n9ogl.htm

YOUR BUDDY
Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
THE TRUE VOICE OF AMERICA
13.556.00 MHz LSB

Old August 22nd 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

n9ogl made some silly rantings:
K4YZ wrote:
get help wrote:
[...]

Thank-you for proving my point, Toiddie....

PROOF POSITIVE that you were TOO !@#$ STUPID to file an
application in a TIMELY and CORRECT MANNER!

I D I O T ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA ONE RADIO
THE TRUE VOICE OF OF A DELUDED MIND
13.556.00 MHz LSB

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 22nd 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

K4YZ wrote:
get help wrote:
[...]

Um dumb ****, waiver can be filed at anytime, those applications did
have a waivers (see 47 CFR 1.3) "The FCC may consider waivers at any
time if good cause is shown." The U.S. Federal courts has gone even
farther and said "The FCC MUST consider waivers" (see WAIT RADIO v FCC
1969)(see TURRO v FCC 1985)(See DUNIFER V FCC 1997) so once again steve
YOUR A ****ING IDIOT!!!!

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

Old August 23rd 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

get help wrote:
[...]

Mark,

I think it's best if you don't post in radio threads anymore, you don't
know what you're talking about. If Todd listens to your advice he could
get into even more trouble than he already is and you could be charged as
an accomplise in his illegal pirate station operations. Then you won't be
able to attend Stevie, Woger, and Lloyd's N9OGL NAL enema beer party, and
they very much want you there to help administer the enema's.

SC
Old August 23rd 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

get help wrote:
[...]

I know but then you think that ham radio can improved by adding back
code tests that NEVER should have been in place

If Todd listens to your advice he could
get into even more trouble than he already is and you could be charged as
an accomplise in his illegal pirate station operations.

I am not giving Todd advice I am pointing out the fact no eveidence
exists that Tood is doing anything ilegal in most terms that means he
is incocent

Then you won't be
able to attend Stevie, Woger, and Lloyd's N9OGL NAL enema beer party, and
they very much want you there to help administer the enema's.

well if Todd were to get an NAL I still would attened any party where
steve was invited

SC

Old August 23rd 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

Default SMEGMA ONE STILL GOING STRONG Notice Robeson choice of titles

K4YZ wrote:
get help wrote:
[...]

why did you just lie?

You are the expert on lying, Markie.

HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY! N9OGL Policy 135 August 25th 06 01:17 PM
HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY! N9OGL General 79 August 23rd 06 07:51 AM
HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY! N9OGL Shortwave 65 August 23rd 06 07:51 AM
Castro Dying? Mike Shortwave 82 August 15th 06 05:56 PM
weak and strong signal Aj Shortwave 1 July 2nd 03 02:28 PM