Old August 28th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

Default meltdown in progress

wrote:

You told me you wanted to suck Roger Wiseman off, Mark.

meltdown in progress

Old August 29th 06, 08:04 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default I hate the AUK k00ks here, but watching the CB group get hammered is friggen hilarious.

Marky admits he's been ass****ed!

yes so I have?

what is it to YOU

as to the title you brought auks folks here with your trolling are you
happy at the results?

Old August 29th 06, 10:45 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On 29 Aug 2006 12:04:32 -0700, an old freind wrote:

Marky admits he's been ass****ed!

yes so I have?

what is it to YOU

SPUTTER! CHOKE!

Sigged.

----
In message . com,
Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when accused of
confessing publicly to having beer enemas.
Old August 30th 06, 12:58 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an old freindless SODOMITE wrote:

Marky admits he's been ass****ed!

yes so I have?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 31st 06, 03:29 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote:

We know you are gay as in homosexual, too.

bi sexual yes what is your point

of course you are afraid to answer
kooks on parade

Old September 1st 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

Default kook on parade

wrote:

kook on parade