Old August 24th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default BLOW JOB OR NOT BLOW JOB!

"Slow Code" wrote in message
Slow Code , the withdrawn steward, reproached:

I've always lacked the capacity to recognise and critically test reality
or learn CW.

We know Lardass, we know. All you have is your training wheel ticket.

Old August 24th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default I hate the AUK k00ks here, but watching the CB group get hammered is friggen hilarious.

In , Slow Code
said:
: ROFL,
:
: Those poor 11 meter tards just can't win for loosin from those homos in AUK.
:
: SC

Homo Sapien? Of what evolutionary mutation are you, then?

Kali
--
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former
begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.
Old August 24th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Kali wrote:
In , Slow Code
said:
: ROFL,
:
: Those poor 11 meter tards just can't win for loosin from those homos in AUK.
:
: SC

Homo Sapien? Of what evolutionary mutation are you, then?

what about answering that one yourself

Old August 24th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:35:09 -0500, Kali did the cha-cha, and screamed:
Slow Code said:
: ROFL,
:
: Those poor 11 meter tards just can't win for loosin from those homos in
: AUK.
:
: SC

Homo Sapien? Of what evolutionary mutation are you, then?

Australopithecus afarensis would be my guess. Possibly homo
neanderthalensis, but that might be a stretch.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
(If someone wouldn't mind seconding it...)
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck (needs seconding)
Unabomber Surprise (needs seconding)
Goofy @zzed Babboon (needs seconding)
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award
Old August 24th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Slow wrote:

You AUK fags better keep this **** out of rec.radio.

If I want your stupid opinion, I'll beat it out of you.

amateur.

You're just like everyone else.

misc and rec.radio.

And have a sense of humour about it.

amateur.

Computer program.

policy.

Ambiguous.

.

Isn't it against the law to plant a tree there?

SC.

You seem to be demonstrating increasingly nutty behavior.

If you disagree with a liberal, you're a racist homophobe.

Death would become you.

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old August 24th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

an old wrote:

what about answering that one yourself.

Good question. What about answering that one myself, friend?

Old August 24th 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Köi-Lö wrote:
Slow wrote:

You AUK fags better keep this **** out of rec.radio.

If I want your stupid opinion, I'll beat it out of you.

poor kook losing it

the folks in RRAP and other radio gruops are made sterner than you even
the kok like robeson have more on the ball

Old August 24th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

an old wrote:

poor kook losing it.

IS THAT A KOOK IN YOUR POCKET?

.

You don't have to think there's something wrong with you.

I keep clothing that's too small hoping that one day I'll fit into it.

Yes, friend, you need encouragement and support. You have issues; it
shows.

the folks in RRAP and other radio gruops are made sterner than you
even the kok like robeson have more on the ball.

Like an unfed baby.

Old August 24th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Köi-Lö wrote:
an old wrote:

poor kook losing it.

IS THAT A KOOK IN YOUR POCKET?

no

go away come back when you have gorwn up to at least the level of Wismen

Old August 24th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

an old wrote:

no.

No, no, no, I don't want to talk to you, I want to talk to someone
important.

.

You don't have to do anything.

Anyone else here taking paroxetine???

You really do have personal issues, don't you, friend?

go away come back when you have gorwn up to at least the level of
Wismen.

I don't want to leave.