Old September 18th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,sci.electronics.basics

Default SolderSmoke #32: HW101 (clutch) FT-101, CONNECTORS, 3RD ORDER, ENIGMA,

"The Professor" wrote in message

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
The Professor wrote:

stop spamming the group asshole.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Thanks for your spam, Professor. I forwarded it to:
to see what they think of your CB linears.

You are the most clueless asshole in the group and you didn't forward
anything to anyone you whiner.

It's a 10 meter amp if you must know..... LOL
--
Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214

Go swab the dick asshole.

Griffey! Why are you always such a socially inept spaz?

BH

Old September 18th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,sci.electronics.basics

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
The Professor wrote:

It's a 10 meter amp if you must know..... LOL

Not when its advertised to 30 MHz

And, it appears not to comply with several specific FCC regulations:

- It has gain through the CB frequencies (violates 97.317 (b)) and is
thus not eligible for certification, which is required for amps
operating below 144 MHz. The FCC may be about to relax or eliminate
the 97.317 rules about external amps operating in this frequency
range, but for the moment this reg is still part of the law.

- Its second- and third-harmonic distortion levels are roughly
10 dB too high to meet the -43 dBc requirement (violates 97.307
(d)).

--
Dave Platt AE6EO
Old September 18th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,sci.electronics.basics

The Professor wrote:

stop spamming the group asshole.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Thanks for your spam, Professor. I forwarded it to:
to see what they think of your CB linears.

You are the most clueless asshole in the group and you didn't forward
anything to anyone you whiner.

It's a 10 meter amp if you must know..... LOL
--
Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214

Go swab the dick asshole.

Griffey! Why are you always such a socially inept spaz?

BH

20 generations of imbreeding tend to do that to rednecks.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old September 18th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,sci.electronics.basics

"Dave Platt" wrote in message

And, it appears not to comply with several specific FCC regulations:

- It has gain through the CB frequencies (violates 97.317 (b)) and is
thus not eligible for certification, which is required for amps
operating below 144 MHz. The FCC may be about to relax or eliminate
the 97.317 rules about external amps operating in this frequency
range, but for the moment this reg is still part of the law.

- Its second- and third-harmonic distortion levels are roughly
10 dB too high to meet the -43 dBc requirement (violates 97.307
(d)).

Perhaps it's designed for IPods? Most everything seems to be!