Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 3rd 04, 04:40 PM
Rich S.

Default Need help from an older callbook

I am trying to help a friend track down an old acquaintance. He can't
remember the fellow's name, but he remembers being in the his shack
and hearing him call CQ from "Willy Able Four John Tere Marie, slant 4
Charlottesville".

This was perhaps 25-35 years ago, I believe. The call is not active
nor listed. If someone has an older callbook and can look up WA4JTM so
we may get his name, it would help. I must've tossed my old books
somewhere along the way.

I'll check back on the newsgroup or you can get my attention at capn27
at PLUG yahoo dot com dot sg. Pull the plug.

Tnx & 73
Rich
N7FXR