Old November 25th 05, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
Polly

Default K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

"Morris" wrote in message
oups.com...
Brian, K3VR, traced a particularly offensive, pornographic post about
me to Easley, South Carolina. The post consists of fabricated and
odious charges.

Easley, South Caroline is the home of one Rich Whiten, ex-WB2OTK. When
Brian confronted him, he did not deny it. So, we've unmsked this
anonymous poster playing havoc on this thread and others.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Oh my garshhhhh Bob, y'all got me.
ROTFLMAO!

Old November 26th 05, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

You see, news readers, we are seeing that K1MAN and supporter consider
deceit and libel funny. I say that both are qualities disqualifying
individuals from being ham radio operators.

Rich Whiten is already ex-WB2OTK; Glenn Baxter's renewal of K1MAN has
been set aside. With one foot on a banana peel and the other in the
grave, declaraing deceit legitimate in regulation is Baxter's
deathknell.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX
Miami, Florida

Old November 26th 05, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
Nr281

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
You see, news readers, ////////////FLUSH////////////

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old December 1st 05, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Dave Sumner, K1ZZ
ARRL Chief Executive Officer
American Radio Relay League
225 Main Street
Newington, Conn.* 06111

Dave,

What is W1AW's current policy with regard to its bulletins, and can
you refer me to the ARRL Board minute which established this policy?
Specifically, does W1AW listen and/or QRZ each published scheduled
frequency before transmitting?** If the frequency is busy, does W1AW
QSY, delay, or even terminate the scheduled bulletin?

The policy published in QST that I have found is to stick to the
published schedule regardless of whether the frequency is busy or not,
just as is the policy of K1MAN for information bulletins, which is
also consistent with many years of W1AW operating practice as well.

Yow will remember that K1MAN was "fined" in 1990 with regard to this
policy, and my appeal of these "fines" to the full Commission was
"deep sixed" and thus blocking my further appeals to the D.C. Court of
Appeals and the United Stated Supreme Court.** Also, these "fines"
were never litigated in Federal District Court here in Maine, and my
subsequent civil suit to resolve this matter in Federal District Court
against the FCC was dismissed.** My related civil suit in Federal
District Court against ARRL was also dismissed.** My many attempts to
resolve this matter have thus been repeatedly thwarted.** K1MAN was
then "fined" again regarding this same policy in April of 2005, a full
fifteen years after the original FCC action, thus creating a
further legal nightmare for the Commission, of course.

I am a member of ARRL.** Thank you for your attention to this request.

Best personal regards.** 73.

(signed)

Glenn A. Baxter, P.E., K1MAN
AARA Executive Director
IARN Manager

cc:* W. Riley Hollingsworth, Esq.
****** Distribution

Subj: K1MAN BULLETIN - B051201A -*
Date: 12/1/2005 1:04:49 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: Bobmiami1
To: K1MAN14275

My friend, Can't you see: Fantasy suits, Riley smeer, felony affidavit
complaints, carrying racism on the broadcast, declaring you won't be
regulated, defamation of many thru innuendo/rumor, no one of any
normality wants anything to do with you.* Save your emails.* If you
need this information, get it like every other Respondent/Defendant --
thru discovery.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Old December 1st 05, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
an old friend

Bob Sherin, W4ASX wrote:
Dave Sumner, K1ZZ
ARRL Chief Executive Officer
American Radio Relay League
225 Main Street
Newington, Conn.? 06111

cut

Date: 12/1/2005 1:04:49 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: Bobmiami1
To: K1MAN14275

My friend, Can't you see: Fantasy suits, Riley smeer, felony affidavit
complaints, carrying racism on the broadcast, declaring you won't be
regulated, defamation of many thru innuendo/rumor, no one of any
normality wants anything to do with you.? Save your emails.? If you
need this information, get it like every other Respondent/Defendant --
thru discovery.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

why bother with discovery How about just Google.com

Old December 2nd 05, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Old friend,

Good point.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX