Old May 12th 06, 11:17 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Lloyd II

Default Markie writes again to prove he's right

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the
olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a
pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

see i tlod you so and you unerdsandt me jsut fine

Old May 14th 06, 08:12 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

Not Lloyd II wrote:
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the
olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a
pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

see i tlod you so and you unerdsandt me jsut fine

what you raving about

Old May 15th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Peter Triantafilos wrote:

i bang sheep

.
"Not Lloyd II" wrote in message

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the
olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a
pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

see i tlod you so and you unerdsandt me jsut fine

We would rather not know about that
Old May 15th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Billy "goatblower" Smith wrote:
Peter Triantafilos wrote:

i bang sheep

We would rather not know about that

Translation: Billy Smith blows goats and he doesn't want to switch to
sheep.

Old May 15th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Hey Markie..........(((news flash)))..........you suck a dick you're a
****ing faggot!

Old May 15th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

wrote:
Hey Markie..........(((news flash)))..........you suck a dick you're a
****ing faggot!

get help

Old May 16th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

There is nothing gay or happy about being a homosexual. You're a sick
*******. What kind of man wants another man's dick in his mouth? You're
a ****ing sicko freak. Now go dig up your mother and lick her rotten
ass.