Old March 22nd 04, 05:47 PM
Airy R. Bean

WRONG!

"Dr. Anton T. Squeegee" wrote in message
HOWEVER -- Technical pursuits are NOT the only reason the SERVICE
exists.

Old March 22nd 04, 05:48 PM
Airy R. Bean

If you wish to make some point in debate, then make it
yourself. I'm not going to go away and learn up on
your failings, OM!

"Dr. Anton T. Squeegee" wrote in message
You apparently did not take my advice to read the material at
the links I provided on Part 97 of the FCC regs, more specifically the
section which defines what the amateur service is. Had you done so, you
would have read that there's a lot more than the technical side
involved.

Old March 22nd 04, 05:49 PM
Airy R. Bean

The Childish Broadcaster (CBer) quoted below reveals himself every time
that he resorts to personal remarks.

Shame on you.

Ham Radio has traditions of gentlemanly conduct.

"Dr. Anton T. Squeegee" wrote in message
You know, up until you made that utterly inaccurate and utterly
loony statement, I was under the impression that you could be
reasonable.

Old March 22nd 04, 05:51 PM
Airy R. Bean

Close your mind to the infestation that is the turnip-brained CBer
and the disease will spread.

"Dr. Anton T. Squeegee" wrote in message
For the sake of avoiding newsgroup clutter, I will no longer
debate these points with you. It is apparent that you do not care enough
to take Part 97 (or whatever its UK equivalent is) seriously.
God help whatever newcomer asks you an 'elmer' type question about
amateur radio...
*PLONK!*

Old March 22nd 04, 06:48 PM
Leigh

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in
:

WRONG!

"Dr. Anton T. Squeegee"
wrote in message
HOWEVER -- Technical pursuits are NOT the only reason the
SERVICE exists.

Gareth - do us all a _FAVOUR_ - take your silly little
squabbles to email. Shows true usenet netiquette.

There's a good girl.

--

#!/bin/sh {who;} {last;} {pause;} {grep;} {touch;} {unzip;}
mount /dev/girl -t {wet;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} echo
Old March 22nd 04, 06:48 PM
Leigh

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in
:

WRONG!

Old March 22nd 04, 06:49 PM
Leigh

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in
:

The Childish Broadcaster (CBer) quoted below reveals
himself every time that he resorts to personal remarks.

Shame on you.

Ham Radio has traditions of gentlemanly conduct.

How dumb are you dumbo?

I see you're trapped in an usenet argument corner, so you've
pulled the Airy-Arse book of old cliches out have you?