Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Are we the last generation of hams?

From: wrote on Wed 2 May 2007 23:35:

On Apr 21, 12:20?am, AF6AY wrote:

There's still plenty of time for you to expand the scope of your
HF experience, Len. Drop kick that "commercial operator" mode and re-
focus on AMATEUR applications for a while! You'll enjoy it!

I will politiely ask you to rephrase that paragraph.

Request refused due to lack of valid reason to do so.

Steve, K4YZ