Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 7th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Linux for Hams

In finding the cure for Vista, I've installed Ubuntu Linux on my laptop.
It is turning out to be a tremendous OS, and it addresses one of my
major complaints of most flavors of Linux - that being whenever you try
to install a program, it takes you back to 1985 computing.

Any Linux lovin' hams here that have any advice or suggestions on good
programs, such as logging, propagation or the other apps we like to have?

- 73 de Mike N3LI -

Ten Tec rx 320 on linux user[_3_] Shortwave 0 April 3rd 08 06:51 PM
Ten Tec rx 320 on linux RHF Shortwave 0 April 3rd 08 11:57 AM
Can't run TCP/IP through AX.25 using Linux [email protected] Digital 15 February 17th 06 03:05 PM
Linux among hams KØHB General 5 July 22nd 05 04:42 AM
New Linux Box ! Al Patrick Shortwave 1 March 10th 05 02:49 AM