Old August 14th 06, 10:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mork On QRZ: Fixed Yet?

wrote:
On 11 Aug 2006 02:14:09 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

you are advised to caese dists this violation of slander libel and
harressment laws

You are advised to seek the services of a good second grade
English composition tutor.

QUOTE:

(returning to the original topic....Morkie's scatterbrained QRZ
profile...)

KB9RQZ Lookups: 744
MARK C MORGAN
Pob 212, PO BOX PoB212
Chassell MI 49916
USA
Detailed info Update this listing Update Policy...

Mailing Label Postcard

Email: Add email address
http://www.geocities.com\\kb9rqz

UNQUOTE

Couldn't get that messed up...QRZ did it for him...

QUOTE

one of those private types bigg current ars project in EME hoping to
obtain VUCC and maybe DXCC as a no code tech before the expected R&O
allowign me to become a No Code extra comes through
http://emekb9rqz.blogspot.com/ sadly since certainn folks in the ham
world lack a life beyond harrassing their fellow hams I will no longer
be posting my log on my blog I can be reach by eail off my webpage
I am having to work split so if you see cq kb9rqz+10 it means I am
listening up 10 khz etc

Bio last modified: 2006-08-04

UNQUOTE

Yep...Still with the 1st grade grammar and the sandbox taunts
about other Amateurs.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 14th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Markie can't even correct his address! Look how it is so screwed up in
the address line. I wonder why the FCC even granted him a admin update
with it so messed up.

Old August 15th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not ####sucker Lloyd wrote:

Markie can't even correct his address! Look how it is so screwed up in
the address line. I wonder why the FCC even granted him a admin update
with it so messed up.

Must be all that education from those three degrees that makes him
so confused, eh?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mork On QRZ: Fixed Yet? is it broken

an old friend makes a bigger fool out of himself with each succeeding
post:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 11 Aug 2006 02:14:09 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

you are advised to caese dists this violation of slander libel and
harressment laws

You are advised to seek the services of a good second grade
English composition tutor.

QUOTE:

(returning to the original topic....Morkie's scatterbrained QRZ
profile...)

Copyrighted materail per copyright holders wish

Nope.

Public information on a surfable database.

UNQUOTE

Yep...Still with the 1st grade grammar and the sandbox taunts
about other Amateurs.

still nothing about qrz being broken

QRZ's not broken.

YOU are.

youare advised to cease and desist your libel and slader and copyright
violation

You are advised to seek a good second grade English composition
tutor. Then find a good lawyer who will help you sue your parents for
letting you "graduate" with a substandard education...But then again I
can understand why they'd be anxious to get you out of the house as
quickly as possible.

QUOTE FROM 15 AUGUST 2006 QRZ LISTING FOR KB9RQZ

KB9RQZ Lookups: 753
[...]

Yep...still as stupid looking as ever.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
Not ####sucker Lloyd wrote:

Markie can't even correct his address! Look how it is so screwed up in
the address line. I wonder why the FCC even granted him a admin update
with it so messed up.

Must be all that education from those three degrees that makes him
so confused, eh?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 20th 06, 09:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY!

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 20th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY!...stop the lying steve

stop the lying steve

Old September 20th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

On 20 Sep 2006 01:59:25 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

That really is a true statement. Just as true as saying, "learning
code is difficult.", or "learning code is impossible".

It depends on the person doing or trying to learn the code. For some
it's easy, for some it's nigh onto impossible and for most of us it's
some where in between. One thing it does take is dedication and an
open mind. If you think it's going to be difficult, it will be. If
OTOH you think it's going to be easy you might be disappointed...and
maybe not. A positive attitude will certainly makes it as easy as
possible for the individual while a negative attitude can make it nigh
onto impossible.

For me, memorization is easy. That means it took me very little time
to make the 5 wpm required for the Novice license back in "those days"
OTOH It seems like it took forever to make the 13 wpm including one
blown test in Grand Rapids. It took me a lot of hours to finally make
the 13. Moving from 13 to 20 was one whale of a lot easier than
moving from 5 to 13. I'd not call it easy or difficult,, but it did
take a lot of time. When working in the basement I'd almost always
have a receiver running in the background with some stations running a
bit faster than I could copy. Bout drove my "First" wife nuts. Then
one day I discovered it was like listening to a regular conversation.

It usually takes between 30 and 60 hours of consistent practice to
make it from 5 to 13 and about another 30 to 60 hours to make 20.

As the fastest speed now at 5 wpm is basically memorization it just
takes consistent practice with a dedication to doing it. Some are
going to do it in 4 or 5 hours and some are going to take 20 or 30.
But when memorizing, memorize the sounds not the dots and dashes.

Like learning to become a pilot, some solo in 10 hours and some take
50 or 60. Every one is different.

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com
Old September 20th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s false

Roger (K8RI) wrote:
On 20 Sep 2006 01:59:25 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

That really is a true statement.

no it is not True it is false without reagrd to wether code learning is
easy or not

Robeson has lied in claiming I made the stament in question