Old September 21st 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY!

"K4YZ" wrote in
ps.com:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

Learning code is easy.

9 to 90 years old have done it, male & female. But they all had something
Mark doesn't have. A brain.

SC

Old September 21st 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default gay bashers are not welcome anywhere that is why they use fake names like Slow Code

"

Old September 22nd 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s false

On 20 Sep 2006 12:44:24 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

Roger (K8RI) wrote:
On 20 Sep 2006 01:59:25 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

That really is a true statement.

no it is not True it is false without reagrd to wether code learning is
easy or not

Robeson has lied in claiming I made the stament in question

My Apologies. I was refering to the learning statement and didn't
realize I was acrediting it to you.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com
Old September 23rd 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Barry OGrady wrote in
:

I am glad we don't have any amateur licenses that require code any more.

Barry

Yes, you guys aren't very bright over there. Swim with any sting rays
lately?

SC

Old September 23rd 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Neither are spammers, Marqueer!

wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
ga

You do know it's Toad posting as Slow Code, don't you?

What a friggen Loon. In one thread you think I'm Lloyd and in this
thread you think I'm Todd. You're as confused as Mark and just as
goofy. Maybe that's why you two get along so well with each other.

SC
Old September 23rd 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code Toad whined:
wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
ga

You do know it's Toad posting as Slow Code, don't you?

What a IKYABWAI

You even make the same spelling mistakes as Toad does, Toad. Now jam
some more so you get that NAL.

Old September 24th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year by a JEW registered pedophile like Markie)

whined:
wrote:

.show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

It would be an even better one if you would drink some gasoline!

Old September 24th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default Slow code gay bashing kook on the lose

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in :

How's your code practice coming along Mark? It's easy and fun.

what Code practice?
it isn't easy fun or usefull in the real world

SC