Old August 17th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.west-virginia

Default cease, desist and grow up

cease, desist and grow up

Old August 17th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate,alt.sex.anal

Default HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!

N9OGL wrote:
from Omega One Radio Blog (http://n9ogl.blogspot.com/)

HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!

One the USENETS (newsgroups) Amateur Radio Operators are accuse Omega
One Radio of Piracy and have even gone as far as get on N9OGL BLOG
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com and claim they have notified Riley
Hollingsworth of the FCC of his "alleged" pirate activities. The truth
is Omega One Radio is Legal. The power output of Omega One is 10,000
uV/ meter @ 30 meters(47 CFR Part 15.225). What's even worse is that
this Ham operators are accusing someone of an illegal activity without
even reading the rules and regulations. When Todd N9OGL, posted the
rules those amateur's claimed "Just another cut and paste by Todd". The
truth is most amateur radio operators don't know the rules, sometimes
even their own rules. They believe that ALL radio transmitters and
operators must be licensed by the FCC.They also believe that If you
need to know about a rule or regulation that you have to be a lawyer or
ask a lawyer to understand what those rules mean. This in term show how
bad amateurs really are, it shows that amateurs want to play radio cop
and jump the gun without reading and doing research on the matter. The
fact is Omega One radio with it Part 15 power output is legal just like
Wi-fi, Baby monitors, Cordless Phones, remote control toys and walkie
talkies are legal because they too are Part 15.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

not piracy, just stupidity. you poor stupid mother****er!

Old August 17th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate,alt.sex.anal

wrote:
another sock puppet wismen
cease, desist and grow up

Old August 17th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate,alt.sex.anal

Default HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY! - Mark, Just ignore them.

"an old friend" wrote in news:1155851323.329852.205300
@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

wrote:
another sock puppet wismen
cease, desist and grow up

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC
Old August 17th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate,alt.sex.anal

wrote in
ups.com:

N9OGL wrote:
from Omega One Radio Blog (
http://n9ogl.blogspot.com/)

Old August 17th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.west-virginia

Default cease, desist and grow up - Mark, Just ignore them.

"an old friend" wrote in news:1155840113.952410.3090
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Old August 18th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

Slow Code wrote:

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

Jeez...first it's "Obsessive Steve" with his 40 or 50 "BUSTED" posts and
now you with your 20th "work on your moon bounce" post.

Step right up, folks...TWO obsessive-compulsives, no waiting.

As previously requested by others, lose the "Code", just "Slow" will be
perfectly descriptive.
Old August 18th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

Default N9OGL: Exceeding the Part 15 EM limitation for fun and profit

Stagger Lee wrote:
On 15 Aug 2006 19:40:07 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

The power in wattage and the electrical field are not related because a
power output in wattage can produce different fields depending on lengh
of coax, antenna, antenna height...and your friends in the Office of

You can't get around physics, Todd. The power density is directly
related to the electric field through an Ohm's law type of relationship,
expressed as the square of the r.m.s value of e, divided by the
impedance of free space. Once you know the power density, it is a
matter of summing that power density over the radiation pattern of the
antenna to figure out the total radiated power. Therefore, there *is* a
relationship between radiated power and field strength. In the case of
an isotropic radiator, the relationship between radiated power and field
strength is easy to calculate, and it provides one with a limiting case
which can act as a guideline.

I know it, you know it...tell it to the FCC beacuse THEIR the ones
saying there isn't . I would right now like to point out that I'm NOT
using a Isotropic radiator.

engineering and technology at the FCC will tell you that. The antenna
I'm using is a very imefficient antenna, in fact the signal is acually

I'm not interested in your rationalizations, Todd, because I'm not the
one who is at risk. In this real world, your power output is about
five orders of magnitude larger than the power theoretically needed to
produce the maximum allowed electric field. To me, that would be a
cause for great concern.

If you want to risk an FCC enforcement action against you, be my guest.

Again it's NOT my rational it's the FCC's but like I told Stebie the
HAM and Internet COP if you have a problem with it, go bitch to The FCC
and I'll throw their little bulletin both in theirs and the judges
face, along with a few other things.. including how much of sick joke
their licensing and waiver system is!!

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13556.00 MHz LSB

====================
God said, "div D = rho, div B = 0, curl E = -@B/@t, curl H = J + @D/@t,"
and then there was light.

Old August 18th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

N9OGL wrote:
Stagger Lee wrote:
[...]

sorry Tood there you are worng you will not throw the bullitin in
anyone face

why? because NObody will show up to get hit with it

The FCC for it faults knows Know that a lot of are full of it

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13556.00 MHz LSB

====================

Old August 18th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

an old friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Stagger Lee wrote:
[...]

That's how they have lied all these years about the waivering process,
they go to the courts saying one thing, then turn around and do
another. Same thing here, they publish bulletins saying one thing and
then go after people who's following the same rules, claiming something
different.

If they want to complain about the station they can file the complaint
here

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/sed/ulo.html
Complaints

Written complaints alleging violations of Section 301 of the
Communications Act should be sent to the Federal Communications
Commission, Enforcement Bureau, Spectrum Enforcement Division, 445 12th
Street, SW, Washington, DC 20554. Complaints should include the name of
the operator, if known, how the station identifies itself, the location
of the station, the operating frequency, the type of station being
operated, and whether the station's operation is causing interference.

For complaints involving unlicensed amateur radio operations, please
click here.

For complaints involving unlicensed broadcast station operations,
please click here.

But I will fight it ever step of the way, I would like them (the FCC)
to explain to the judge why they didn't consider my Seven (7) broadcast
applications and Waivers?? So all I ahve to tell stebie and his butt
buddies go for it!!!