Old August 11th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default sorry Todd you are not a priate they are outside the law, you are a privteer

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freak wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
from Omega One Radio Blog (http://n9ogl.brownspot.in.my.short.com)
HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!

sorry I realy must correct you (as I suspect I am one of the people who
degrees include include one in History

you are not a priate (unless you violate the termms of your letter of
mark that part 15) you are a privateer a legal raider who otherwise
difficult to tell from the stand opoint of the victum (the Morsemen et
al) but there is a clea r legal difference

Old August 12th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:

And like the old saying goes, there is no fixs for stupidity

Boy you should be right on top of that one.

(Todd thinks he is...)

Old August 12th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:

And like the old saying goes, there is no fixs for stupidity

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^

There sure isn't, you need all the "fixes" you can get, Toad!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pot, Kettle...given Woger's spelling "talent".

"equivilent" Equi.what?

"Jealoius". Jelly? What?

"Sodmy". "C'mon over and you can sodmy yard". Dave Heil.

"Somebosy". Tech school talk?

"proive" The proife is in the pudding?

"moutgh" Rog has a moutgh full.

"spens". Do you spend it or spin it?

"Certailny: Woger is certailny stupid.

"Iliterate" What's an L here and there?

"entiorely" West Virginia phonics again.

"apoloigize" Only in Woger's warped mind.

"wiuth" Wiuth what??

"exaggerarte" Good one.

"eteranl" As in forever?

"ionly" Ions? Lonely? Who knows?

"expossed" Still no spell check.

"workibg" As in working?

"assulted" Darned typos!

"Georgaphy." Georgia on his mind?

"remibndded" It is hard to talk with your mouth full.

"corrpuption" Is that a dog?

"molsetred" Only 2Test knows.

"Whinyng". What?

"Plagairizing". Geesh

"emnpty" The inside of Roger's head.

"rloer" Not sure what Roger means here.

"lilusp" Woger meant to thay lithp.

"poat" Post?

"publich" Public?

"ashamerd" Les ain't ashamerd of Roger.

"agasin". Play it agasin, Sam.

"woamn"

"doens't" Dagnabbit, Timmy.

"hyurt"

"chcien****" You figure this one out.

"imginary" Hey, Rog. Another typo?

"asck" Sack or ask?

"Ultimte" Hooked on Phonics?

"greade" First or Second?

"attentiopn" Hooked on phonics, are we?

"copuple" Damn. Lloyd moved my keys around again.

"licvense" What Riley makes you retest for.

"havfe" Half? Halve? Have? Who knows.

"Baout" Bout? About?

"unsubstantiateed" It gets better.

Old August 14th 06, 09:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!...AND THEY'RE RIGHT!

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freak wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
from Omega One Radio Blog (http://n9ogl.brownspot.in.my.short.com)
HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!

So what?

You flagrantly violate federal laws left and right and then get in
a twist when you get your nose rubbed in it, PutzBoy!

Take your snivvelling rants to Confession on Sunday...Maybe then
you'll find someone who gives a rat's kazoo about your "allegations".

No one here believes that you're only running LEGAL anything,
Toiddie.

gee I do Steve that makes your stament a lie

No, it makes YOU an idiot.

HOW??? You have yet to explain how I'm "flagrantly violating federal
Law??" can you please quote what federal law I'm in violation of,
because you seem to know more about federal law then I do.

I think he believs that was some secert degree making him dictator

Nope.

I just read what Toiddie says and compare it to what he does and
come up with a valid conclusion.

Steve, K4YZ

Well Steve, how am I violating Federal Law, you have yet to answer, and
I'm sure there are some on here that would like to know.

What I'D like to know is how you managed to get through High
School and a college program with grammar like that!

And YES, Toiddie, I've answered your questions before and since.

I am sorry you didn't like the answers, but "oh well"....

It seems to
me that you have an opinion, and an opinion are like cetain part of the
human body, everyone has one.

OK...Your point?

In the past you've stated that I'm violating federal law and again and I emphasis how.

Yes, you DO emphasis how you break it...By pasting your bogus
broadcast station notes all over USENET. No one (excpet Morkie and
he's already an admitted liar) beleives you...least of all me.

In the future if
you accuse someone of breaking the law I urge you to be able to back it
up. I think we have run this subject into the ground.

You're darned right it's run into the ground...but you keep
popping up with newer and more inane ways of demonstrating your
foolishness, Toiddie.

BTW...Got a legit "N" Number on that illegally modified ultralight
of yours yet? Finsih that "Sport Pilot" license, or just hoping the
feds don't card you one Sunday afternoon?

Steve let be the
first one to say, you have the right to opinion and I repect that
right. But for you to come on here and to quote a violations of the
law and not being able to back it up and are confronted with it, then
you should say it is your opinion, and not the law.

I've cited chapter and paragraph on NUMEROUS of your violations,
Toiddie. In Part 97 of the FCC's rules and regulations AND Part
103 of the FAA's rules and regulations.

I think you know what I'm talking about Steve.

I think YOU know what I am talking about, Toiddie

I would like to take this time and give
thanks to all the postive feed back on this, the only real negative
feedback is from Steve

Negative in that there's not been any evidence to support your
claim of legal operation, Toiddie.

You've already claimed "pirate" status on other occassions, and I
have no doubt that "Omega One" is ANYTHING but LEGAL!

Thank you for your interest Steve,

Your old pal

Not in your life.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 14th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Conahonty wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:

And like the old saying goes, there is no fixs for stupidity

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^

There sure isn't, you need all the "fixes" you can get, Toad!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pot, Kettle...given Woger's spelling "talent".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Oh, the irony, fatass, you can't even spell "Roger" correctly.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...mboasusual.jpg

Old August 14th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Conahonty wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Pot, Kettle...given Woger's spelling "talent".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Oh, the irony, fatass, you can't even spell "Roger" correctly.

I suspect he can spell roger corectly he just hoose to call you woger

Old August 14th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
from Omega One Radio Blog (http://n9ogl.blogspot.com/)

HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!

One the USENETS (newsgroups) Amateur Radio Operators are accuse Omega
One Radio of Piracy and have even gone as far as get on N9OGL BLOG
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com and claim they have notified Riley
Hollingsworth of the FCC of his "alleged" pirate activities. The truth
is Omega One Radio is Legal. The power output of Omega One is 10,000
uV/ meter @ 30 meters(47 CFR Part 15.225). What's even worse is that
this Ham operators are accusing someone of an illegal activity without
even reading the rules and regulations. When Todd N9OGL, posted the
rules those amateur's claimed "Just another cut and paste by Todd". The
truth is most amateur radio operators don't know the rules, sometimes
even their own rules. They believe that ALL radio transmitters and
operators must be licensed by the FCC.They also believe that If you
need to know about a rule or regulation that you have to be a lawyer or
ask a lawyer to understand what those rules mean. This in term show how
bad amateurs really are, it shows that amateurs want to play radio cop
and jump the gun without reading and doing research on the matter. The
fact is Omega One radio with it Part 15 power output is legal just like
Wi-fi, Baby monitors, Cordless Phones, remote control toys and walkie
talkies are legal because they too are Part 15.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

hay tood wnat to stp by for sex for that matter if
Brian Burke is in the nighboorhood he is invited to drop by for a blow job
two

Old August 14th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

Default id theft is a crime

id theft is a crime

Old August 14th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freak wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
[...]

Their not bogus station steve, I have recieved a number of request via
regular mail for QSL Cards, the station IS on the air 24/7 and I have
had people from as far away as Canada hear it running a power output of
50 to 100 watts

In the future if
you accuse someone of breaking the law I urge you to be able to back it
up. I think we have run this subject into the ground.

You're darned right it's run into the ground...but you keep
popping up with newer and more inane ways of demonstrating your
foolishness, Toiddie.

Foolishness?? in what way steve, I mearly announced the station was on
the air so people can hear it...their's no law against that. As a
matter of fact those people that had mail me for QSL request heard
about the station on here or the Free Radio Network. The only
foolishness on here is your stupidity

BTW...Got a legit "N" Number on that illegally modified ultralight
of yours yet? Finsih that "Sport Pilot" license, or just hoping the
feds don't card you one Sunday afternoon?

There nothing illegal about it steve, I own a high max ultralight. Hi
Max can be made into ultralight. Despite what YOU might think, And No,
I've moved that aside for my education I'm hoping to get back ito it
next year steve, thanks for your concern.

Steve let be the
first one to say, you have the right to opinion and I repect that
right. But for you to come on here and to quote a violations of the
law and not being able to back it up and are confronted with it, then
you should say it is your opinion, and not the law.

I've cited chapter and paragraph on NUMEROUS of your violations,
Toiddie. In Part 97 of the FCC's rules and regulations AND Part
103 of the FAA's rules and regulations.

Citing it and understanding it is too different things steve. Beside my
radio station isn't under Part 97, it's under Part 15. Maybe you should
leave Law to someone who know it and don't put their personal opinions
into it claim it's Law Steve.

I think you know what I'm talking about Steve.

I think YOU know what I am talking about, Toiddie

I would like to take this time and give
thanks to all the postive feed back on this, the only real negative
feedback is from Steve

Negative in that there's not been any evidence to support your
claim of legal operation, Toiddie.

If you want steve, I'll be happy to scan the QSL card request into my
computer and post them on my blog. There is also a podcast
http://www.piratearchive.net/pirateweek/pw080606.mp3 which has part of
my transmission on it and he does metion my name and callsign. If you
want more proof then that steve well, that's all I can give you right
now.

You've already claimed "pirate" status on other occassions, and I
have no doubt that "Omega One" is ANYTHING but LEGAL!

Not true Steve, the station IS legal and you and the FCC is more then
welcome to come check the field strength at 30 meter (98/99 feet) from
the antenna and you will see I'm in compliance with part 15

Thank you for your interest Steve,

Your old pal

Not in your life.

Steve, K4YZ

Your Pal
Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

Old August 14th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE'S OWNER OF BEING A MORON WHO CAN'T GET BEYOND GENERAL

wrote:
troll chop
Why do you attack YZ every chance you get? No wonder you have so many
problems,boy!