Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 5th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Tell your 4 imaginary lawyers, idiot

Sweet Sugir wrote:
"Karla" wrote in message ...

You wish. You respond to our blankverse too.

Great name-calling trolls, karla!!!!

What about your apology for calling me a thief???
If you don't, it is a constant question.

Kinda like mikey the ghetto-idiot.

Ask your 4 imaginary lawyers if it is a crime
to call a FAT-moron for what she is.

You are obese, right karla... ????

Please provide proof of your obesity..

It isn't a crime to call fat idiots fat...????

(the idiot/moron part is just my opinion)

Tell your imaginary lawyers that I think you are
an Obese idiot. KAY?

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

this looks like markie's crap