Old December 26th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A New Thread Just For Morkie

wrote:
On 25 Dec 2006 15:34:31 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On 25 Dec 2006 13:39:32 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
Robert Casey wrote:
Back a year or three, there was a thread asking for peoples' predictions
on when the FCC would do no-code for all licenses. So who came closest?
I know that I didn't.

That was N2EY's gig.

He posted about it a week or so ago, but it got buried under the rubble
of the Robesin wars.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......Hey Brain....

I HATE to ruin your rants with facts...HOWEVER....

you have nofact to presnt

Sure I do.

then when you planing on posting any?

I don't need to add anything, Morkie.

Anyone who cares to can start researching any of your 37 screen
names and add them up.

Google posting archives.

indeed

Indeed indeed.

Your "buddie's" post outnumber mine 15:1.

no steve my posts do not

Yep. Sure do.

nope steve

Yes, Morkie.

Two days ago you not only retorted to each post I had, but ADDED
THREE WHOLE PAGES of either new "threads" or posts revived from as long
as EIGHT MONTHS AGO!

indeed I have yet to catch your total the total you admit to even

There's nothing to "admit" to, Morkie.

oh yes there is Steve you have spent and 10's of thousands of post
being abusive you sadly are likely to contiue this till you die

I've not been "abusive" to you, Morkie.

I've fed you your own mularkie back to you.

If you don't like the taste, why not reconsider what you're
serving?

Your posts outnumber me by far and away.

lying again steve

As Brain likes to say "Google provides"....Boy, it SURE does!

and you have posted still severl time the volume I have

Uhhhhhh. No. As YOU have pointed out, there have been several
occassions over the past 6 months when my work and other obligations
have kept me from RRAP. That, however, didn't keep YOU from posting as
many as 200 posts a day for those same many weeks...

At the same time, of course, you keep generating "apology" threads
wherein you insisted that your spamming of the NG was absolutely
necessary despite my lack of immediate participation.

It's all about you, fatboy..ALL about you!

Steve, K4YZ

Christie Banks/Rich Wood/Mike Ward - Old Thread Revisited [email protected] Broadcasting 0 November 10th 05 06:23 PM
chuckie blast from the past..... gw CB 4 January 26th 05 07:05 PM
Twisty why no webtv on weekends? I Am Not George CB 4 May 26th 04 06:49 PM
Why Put Ebay Crap Here???????????????? radioman Swap 86 December 11th 03 01:47 AM
Help stop some of the troll fodder Landshark CB 32 November 23rd 03 11:42 PM