Old February 28th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default It all comes down to this ...

On Feb 25, 10:09�pm, wrote:
On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:05:36 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"
wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Feb 25, 7:22 pm, "Stefan Wolfe" wrote:

But that is a different NG; it has nothing to do with this NG and is off
topic. kb9rqz and len anderson are often off topic, thus they support a
fellow troublemaker (John Smith) when he posts off topic.

Any post which mentions any newsgroup(s) and/or moderator(s) of such
newsgroups who might influence POLICY for their own benefit, wants,
and desires and need to be watched is RIGHT ON TOPIC in my humble
opinion ...

The british viewed out forefathers as "troublemakers", Martin Luther
King was viewed as a troublemaker, Caesar Chavez was viewed as a
troublemaker, Ghandi was viewed as a troublemaker, those ending child
labor were viewed a troublemakers--yanno, the term "troublemaker" just
does NOT offend me in the least, indeed, I'll take that as a
complement.

The thread you started was an unprovoked, ad nominem attack on several good
people,

good people one choose to post to this ng that anyone bisexaul is
insane

None of them said you were insane, Morkie, whatever "bisexaul" is
supposed to be.....

another has been enaging in spamming thousand of hams for years

Yes, you have.

not all of whom I have always agreed with but all of whom demand a
lot more respect........

they can demand all the respect they like but have failed to earn it

Failed to earn it from YOU, perhaps, but then considering you're
one of the most prolific liars, cheats and ner'-do-wells in Amateur
Radio, the question really is, "Who cares?"

....... than your and your buddies do, based on your (mis)
behaviour on this NG.

*what mishavoir simply disagreeing with an anymouse like you is
misbehavoir

And anything "published" by KB9RQZ.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 28th 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Say, Len.....

wrote in message

worse than falsely calling someone a child molestors?

nope

I mreely suggested that you do not live within 1000 feet of a school. I
never called you that; however, the concern was that you might be tempted.

Get real ...

If a man's word is not real, better he not clutter the bandwidth with the
pablum of lies.

then shut the **** up yourself

Please refrain from using the "f" word here. There are some respectable
people who post here and you may drive them away. And quit stalking me.

Old February 28th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...

Mebbe Seppinwolfe got suckered by OOK CW? We don't know.
He no exist in the FCC ULS. Big Zero.

Is LA saying that in order to be a recognized entity, one's name must exist
in the FCC ULS database?

Quote: "He no exist in the FCC ULS".

Such sentence structure sounds like that of an illegal immigrant, which he
essentially is, insofar as amateur radio is concerned.

Indeed one must wonder who the real "Big Zero" really is, given his highly
embarrassing flip-flop that has recently been publicly exposed. We are
awaiting for an explanation with more substance than his simple "I lied".

Old March 1st 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 27, 4:16?pm, John Smith I wrote:
Stefan Wolfe wrote:

His post admitting to lieing his done irreparable damage to his
credibility.
People who read these articles size up a man for his word and Len now
sizes
up as a miniature poodle in RRAP.

If telling one lie committed one to a life of perpetual lack of
credibility, I could trust no one here--and that would be including
myself!

Get real ...

* JS, Steppinwolfe done made several Class-A (with oak leaf clusters) boo-
* boos in here and HE is "reliable?" :-)

Len Lied,
He has no Pride.

Old March 1st 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:40:40 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

worse than falsely calling someone a child molestors?

nope

I mreely suggested that you do not live within 1000 feet of a school

but it has been acceptable to you for people to call me that

more of your **** steve

Get real ...

If a man's word is not real, better he not clutter the bandwidth with

the
pablum of lies.

then shut the **** up yourself

Please refrain from using the "f" word here.

no

There are some respectable
people who post here and you may drive them away.

and you are not one of them

And quit stalking me.

stlaking you how steve

"just another stalking thread" says Mark Dunderhead Morgan when users
respond to Mark's posts.
But when Mark does the same????

That's different. He obviously does not know the definition of the word.
Mark is a hypocrite.

--
Do dyslexic atheists believe in dog?

Old March 1st 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:05:07 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"
wrote:

Len Lied,

where?

you LIE every time you post when you sign a flase name

He has no Pride.

then shut the **** up yourself or at least come clean about your name
steve

People who use the "f" word are generally too restricted in vocabulary to
choose a more appropriate word to emphasize their point. It also suggests a
lack of self-control and frustration at one's ability to debate an issue on
the basis of facts.

Do you think "lacking in self-control" is an accurate characterization of
your execrable life?

Stalker, have you ever considered just ending it all to stop the suffering
of what it must be, to be kb9rqz? End the misery and follow your innermost
cogitations.

Old March 1st 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
...have (snip)... ever considered just ending it all to stop the
suffering
.(snip) ..to be kb9rqz?

Go ahead Mark...it's OK. Do it.

Old March 1st 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:32:48 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"
wrote:

wrote in message
...have (snip)... ever considered just ending it all to stop the
suffering
.(snip) ..to be kb9rqz?

Go ahead Mark...it's OK. Do it.

why would I want to kill myself I am happy man

I'll be hapier when the weather improves and lets me get some better
antennas up

What I meant was you should turn in your amateur license. What are you
talking about?