RadioBanter

-   -   The First 13 Days of the Revolution (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116269-first-13-days-revolution.html)

Morkie Morgan March 8th 07 04:43 PM

Congratulations AF6AY!

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:01:35 -0500, "Lardass Davies"
wrote:

You would have passed that exam if the VE didn't hate bisexual pagens
morkietard.

no I might have passed it if I had not been tried frommaking the trip
in this season which I had to do becuase the locals VE were too
procode to schedlue a session here dispite having more poeple asking
than have attened all ve's session combined in the last 2 years
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

indeed I alway teh victums of s peeanoge punce

Morkie Morgan March 8th 07 04:48 PM

Congratulations AF6AY!

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:16:13 -0500, "Lardass Davies"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:55:29 -0500, "Lardass Davies"
wrote:

I'm almost as stoopid as you, old friend. I'm not a bisexual pagen
though.

more thread jacking I see
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

gav is grafic artits an d made the cosume for you.

as pathetic as your bllogs
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

http://ipunce.blogspot.com/2007/03/i...own-right.html

Morkie Morgan March 8th 07 05:01 PM

The First 13 Days of the Revolution

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 7, 8:54 pm, "
wrote:
COMPARISON OF APPLICATIONS OF VECS FROM FCC SEARCH

well congrats and I am glad I awas wrong about wyou not being to
shawllow all the BS in the 3 pools at once

two teh victum goe teh spiols.

Morkie Morgan March 8th 07 05:07 PM

Congratulations AF6AY!

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:48:05 -0500, "Morkie Morgan"
wrote:

http://ipunce.blogspot.com/2007/03/i...own-right.html

yes that is clear of your stpupidity I agree

but since we are still promoting Len I will be happy to give this
attention
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

mausing you saying under the title of porof of same

Morkie Morgan March 8th 07 05:55 PM

Congratulations AF6AY!

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 7, 9:04?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/Appl...ain.jsp?applID...

Congrats on the new license, Lennie.

Add mine to the list!

73 de Jim, N2EY

indeed
http://ipunce.blogspot.com/

[email protected] March 8th 07 06:28 PM

The First 13 Days of the Revolution

On Mar 7, 10:44�pm, John Smith I wrote:
wrote:

* *... * *43 years. *Too bad it wasn't snowing or I would have
* *taken off my shoes like them olde-tymers did. *It is
* *slightly downhill (by about 30 feet) to it, but it IS uphill
* *coming back.

* *...

Well, I hope they at least gave ya cold coffee and stale donuts! *LOL!

It was hot coffee and sweet rolls! "Old Fire House 77" is part of
the L.A. Auxiliary Communications Service partly managed by
the LAFD. There was also a group of that LA Aux that was
meeting about something in another room so there was a nice
spread for everyone. :-) I had one sweet roll, skipped the
coffee in all the "excitement"! Har! I don't like most of the
huge coffee makers' coffee, usually too weak (depending on
the preparer). There was tea also plus de-caf for those needing
something else. If worst came to wurst, I could have walked
across the street to a large Ralphs supermarket and gotten
something. :-)

73, AF6AY

Mork March 8th 07 11:15 PM

I Almost Maybe Coulda But Not My Fault

wrote:

You would have passed that exam if the VE didn't hate bisexual pagens
morkietard.

no I might have passed it if I had not been tried frommaking the trip
in this season which I had to do becuase the locals VE were too
procode to schedlue a session here dispite having more poeple asking
than have attened all ve's session combined in the last 2 years

(In other words...it's somebody else's fault again...not Mark's.)

KH6HZ March 8th 07 11:38 PM

wrote:

no I might have passed it if I had not been tried frommaking the trip
in this season which I had to do becuase the locals VE were too
procode to schedlue a session here dispite having more poeple asking
than have attened all ve's session combined in the last 2 years

lmgdao.

VE's refuse to schedule a testing session now because they are "too
procode".

Jesus... there's no ends to the paranoia, is there?

KH6HZ March 8th 07 11:54 PM

just another stalking thread

It would have been more believable if you simply claimed they purposely
failed you because you're a no-code tech.

Oh, wait... you've made that claim too, haven't you?