RadioBanter

-   -   The First 13 Days of the Revolution (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116269-first-13-days-revolution.html)

KH6HZ March 9th 07 01:57 AM

gay basher bashing

wrote:

none but that DA did

What's his name and email address?

so don't come to Michigan

Why not? Do you have squatter's claims to the entire state?

an_old_friend March 9th 07 02:17 AM

gay basher bashing

On Mar 8, 8:57 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
none but that DA did

What's his name and email address?

do you own stalking gay bashing bigot

an old friend March 9th 07 02:50 AM

gay basher bashing

On Mar 8, 9:17?pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Mar 8, 8:57 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

wrote:
none but that DA did

What's his name and email address?

Douglas S. Edwards
Prosecuting Attorney

County Courthouse
401 E. Houghton Ave.
Houghton, MI 49931

Tel: (906) 482-3214

John Smith I March 9th 07 03:35 AM

The First 13 Days of the Revolution

73, Len

Len:

I couldn't be more proud of ya! REAL tear in eye

Good luck with that dern ticket!
JS

K4YZ March 9th 07 06:20 AM

Morkie and VE Testing

On Mar 8, 10:08?am, wrote:
On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:01:35 -0500, "Lardass Davies"
wrote:

You would have passed that exam if the VE didn't hate bisexual pagens
morkietard.

no I might have passed it if I had not been tried frommaking the trip
in this season which I had to do becuase the locals VE were too
procode to schedlue a session here dispite having more poeple asking
than have attened all ve's session combined in the last 2 years

Several points, Morkie...

First of all, FCC Rules and Regulations require that a VE team
consist of three unrelated (to the applicant) members. According to
QRZ, I find less than 2 dozen licensed Amateurs within 20 miles of
you. You're shacked up with one of them, but in any case he's only a
Technician and ineligible to test you anyway.

Secondly, the VE team members must be of at least equal licensure
to the level being TESTED FOR...Not already in-hand. That means that
only SEVEN of those number were even ELIGIBLE to be VE's to test you
to the level of General, and only ONE of those persons holds an Extra,
so no matter what, you'd have to drive somewhere to get above General.

Thirdly, even if you're only 1/10th the putz in person that you
are in this forum, I can only guess at why they didn't want to hold a
special session for you! In any case, I am willing to bet that word's
gotten out about you due to your archived behaviour here and they are
laughing behind your portly backside at this moment.

That having been said and since you've now indicated that the snow
is obvioulsy abated enough to drive to a VE session...How's-a-bout
that HF antenna, fatboy...?!?! Got it up yet? You've avoided
answering why you lied about an existing HF antenna before and are now
using the weather as an excuse for not getting on the air. (...as if
we need to wonder why you LIED again...)

Steve, K4YZ

robert casey March 9th 07 08:47 PM

Congratulations AF6AY!

wrote:

On Mar 7, 9:04?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/Appl...ain.jsp?applID...

Congrats on the new license, Lennie.

Add mine to the list!

73 de Jim, N2EY

And mine.

Have you decided what sort of rig and antenna you're going to use for
your new ham radio shack? Assuming that your home is in an area that
allows antennas. A simple dipole with a balun used with a modern
transceiver that has an auto antenna tuner would be reasonable first
setup. Later you can try fancier antennas and so on.

Dee Flint March 10th 07 12:32 AM

Morkie and VE Testing

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
wrote:

[...]

Now we get to the root of the matter. Unless the rules have changed, a VE
(with the exception of Extras) must have a license class higher than the
exams they administer. Thus the General class licensee can only administer
Tech class exams. To get above Tech, he would most likely have to drive
somewhere else.

The Advanced and Extras can administer Tech & General Exams. The Extras can
administer Tech, General, and Extra exams. If your data is correct on the
number of licensees in the area, they could NOT have tested him for General
unless there were also some Advanced class licensees around who were VEs.
So it would seem that he asked for the impossible. No wonder they would not
schedule an exam for him.

Dee, N8UZE

KH6HZ March 10th 07 12:45 AM

Morkie and VE Testing

"Dee Flint" wrote:

So it would seem that he asked for the impossible. No wonder they would
not schedule an exam for him.

As is usually the case, Mark's stories are veiled in 1/2 truths designed to
attempt to paint himself as the "victim" of some massive conspiracy at the
hands of code-tested amateur radio operators. The lengths to which he'll go
to concoct these stories is truly amazing sometimes, and perhaps what is
even more amazing is other participants in this forum (Brian and Lennie)
actually stick up for him, simply due to their like-minded hatred of all
things morse code in the ARS.

73
kh6hz

Mork March 10th 07 01:28 AM

Morkie and VE Testing

"Dee Flint" wrote in message
. ..

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
wrote:

[...]

While all of this makes perfect sense to you and me, and is indeed the order
of the testing hierarchy, methinks Mark will STILL somehow view himself to
be the set-upon "victim". It may even further irritate Mark to learn that I
am a VE, so thanks, Dee, for setting the record straight.

[email protected] March 10th 07 02:07 AM

Morkie and VE Testing

On Mar 9, 7:32 pm, "Dee Flint" wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message

oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

Dee, why do you even validate Robesin's remarks with a legitimate
reply?