Old March 11th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default libel and VE Testing

and you support Robeson name calling aginst her

you join Robeson in calling me names

you are clearly supporting his attacks why Dee
Dee, N8UZE

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Yanno, Mark, the "spoken word" is NOT like the "written word." This is
NOT obvious at first, but you should darn well be figuring it out by now!

What I mean by that is that when you are in a spoken conversation there
is a wealth of other data besides the speech to convey meaning and
understanding--body language, smile/frown/grin, movement of the eyes,
hand movement, crossing of the legs/arms, voice inflections, etc., etc. ...

In text communication there is none of the above, this makes it
difficult sometimes, sometimes we are prone to "take the other guy the
wrong way", patience, not "flying off the handle", giving the other
guy/gal the benefit of the doubt, etc. come into REAL play, if you don't
have these skills--you need to get them QUICKLY!

Trust me, not everyone is out to get you, if you keep feeling that way,
see a shrink, PLEASE!

Besides all the above, some are just different, hold different
ideas/views/wants, etc., etc.--you need to leave those guys alone if you
can't handle the "art" of debate, argument and plain STRONG discussion,
you'll live longer that way ...

Regards,
JS
--
http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com
Old March 11th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default VE Testing Rules

wrote in message
On 10 Mar 2007 17:59:15 -0800, wrote:

On Mar 10, 2:02 pm, "
wrote:

I was pleased with my local VE team's performance (all four,
not just three) and congratulated them after the testing was
over. [I observed them while they were observing me and the
applicant group]

They were ARRL VEs, weren't they?

according the FCC it was the ARRL VEC

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/Appl...applID=3873254

However, that is not extendable to "all" VEs
nor all those involved in this newsgroup.

Why not?

Most of the statements
in this thread about VEs are just using it as a springboard to
talk trash to other old "enemies." :-(

Considering the number of statements you make to
rrap, Len, it seems you are projecting your motivations on others.

you have not been reading the thread

Four year olds capable of responsible cognition of the
written-English test material?

Irrelevant, Len. "Responsible cognition" is not a requirement of the
license test.

true but still

But still. My money says the four year olds can author a much better
sentence than Mark.

--
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Old March 11th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dee Flint" wrote in message

"Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote in message
news

I do not legitimize such. My objective was to deal with the data.

Dee, N8UZE

So what do you know of Mark's wife?

BTW if you would since she does not read my posts do tell her that she
Dee is onw my wife list of folks she will not speak on on air or qsl
although I still would but only in slam bang thank you for the contact
sort of way

Oh, the laughter. I'll bet THAT will really upset Dee.

Doesn't matter to me. Although it seems rather strange since I have said
nothing about his wife and very little about him.

Dee, N8UZE

In Mark's jumbled mind, Dee, you need not do so. In his paranoid mind you
are guilty by association.
Ignore him.

Old March 11th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:48:47 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:27:59 -0800, John Smith I

a women such as Dee should have better about attacks on other women,
period

Stop whining, Mark. You sound like a petulant six year old.

we;; Cassie you should be outraged too being that you are a gal
yourself

how would you feel if someone called you a man

I'd consider the source and let it drop. I'd certainly NOT accuse the poster
of "staking" or of many of the other myriad accusations you make. Norwould I
whine about it in fifty to sixty posts per diem.
You really are paranoid/delusional, you know.

Old March 11th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Were you afraid?
yes

when someone taken seriously responds without even noting that she is
jioning calling my wife a man threatens us with incitment of further
violnece

You said, "not stlaking just garden variety jerking you
around it does not rise
to stalking till somebody makes a threat of violence so not quite"

never said that

You certainly did.

nope I did not
That is a direct quote from a post you made just
yesterday.

it was made by one of the sock puppets that like forge me

You are lying again. Heck, who knows? If you tell it often enough maybe
someone will believe you.

but you fail to adress the issue of dee giving credence to steve
shemale **** by repaeting in her own posts

I need not bother addressing a non-issue. I'll leave that entirely up to
your odd thought processes.

and he choosing to call me Morkie in here responses to the thread

Oh, here you go again. Whining. Did it hurt your sensitivities by being
called Morkie?
Too bad.

Old March 11th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:01:37 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 23:14:20 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

Oh, here you go again. Whining. Did it hurt your sensitivities by

being
called Morkie?

she claims she does not enage in name calling and then does it

Read Dee's posts again.

why should they were bad enough the first time
Try to comprehend. Dee is fair and objective and has
already discredited your goofy accusations.

no she has not discredited anything

She has not "enage"d in ANY name calling.

bull**** when she titles some Morkie..." she is name calling

Referring to you as Morkie is NOT name calling, despite your best attempts
to twist it otherwise.
Now, if she'd called you an asshole, THAT would be name-calling.

you are the proof of what I accuse her of giving activ e aid to my
foes wether deliberately or negliantly i care not

You have "foes", whether real or imagined, because of your incessant and
boorish flooding of this and other newsgroups. Dee offers no aid to anybody
other than assisting fellow Amateurs to upgrade and further enjoy this
hobby.

Your accusations ring as hollow as that head of yours, Morkie.

and yet you go on and on about them

When I post sixty, seventy or more posts per diem, or 400 posts in any given
month, then tell me I go "on and on".
And if I were as doltish as you, and if I were to be so stupid as to flood
this group with spam demanding an "apology" from Steve, then you might be
able to accuse me of going "on and on".
Again, Morkie, you prove over and over that you are obsessive/compulsive and
lack touch with reality.

Old March 11th 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:23:24 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:01:37 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 23:14:20 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

Oh, here you go again. Whining. Did it hurt your sensitivities by

being
called Morkie?

she claims she does not enage in name calling and then does it

Read Dee's posts again.
why should they were bad enough the first time
Try to comprehend. Dee is fair and objective and has
already discredited your goofy accusations.

no she has not discredited anything

She has not "enage"d in ANY name calling.

bull**** when she titles some Morkie..." she is name calling

Referring to you as Morkie is NOT name calling,

yes it is palina nd simple

you are the proof of what I accuse her of giving activ e aid to my
foes wether deliberately or negliantly i care not

You have "foes", whether real or imagined, because of your incessant and
boorish flooding of this and other newsgroups.

nope it is becuase I did not yeaild to the blackmail of Steve J
robeson 9 years agao
Dee offers no aid to anybody

bull**** you deliberately or neglenatly aided Roesbon your posts are
proof of that

Again, Morkie, you prove over and over that you are obsessive/compulsive

and
lack touch with reality.

funny uo are the one that can't even give their own name

that has to enage in name calling at every chance

Making ovservations of your strange habits is not name calling. I state
facts. You certainly provide no shortage of ammunition.

Old March 11th 07, 09:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

I was pleased with my local VE team's performance (all four,
not just three) and congratulated them after the testing was
over. [I observed them while they were observing me and the
applicant group]

They were ARRL VEs, weren't they?

Perhaps this was the same VE team that tested the 4 1/2 year old? That way,
they could likewise "mentor" old geezers during their examination, so said
bitter old geezers could get their 'license'?

Old March 11th 07, 09:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

I spuse I confused stave when I said Local as oposed to
houghton/hancock area

and mike just followed suit

Not at all. You're the one who claims Steve "lied".

Steve made a factual statement, as did I. There are 19 licensed amateurs in
Chasell. That is not a "lie". Anyone can go to QRZ and see for themselves

For the record I have never asked for session in chassell but one in
Houghton in the same room that can be used by Husky ARS members and
CCARS member almost anytime (if MTU is hosting some conference
restrictions aplly)

I dropped George an email containing links to the postings containing your
accusations that his VE team is biased (very serious charges, as I'm sure
you know, since they could affect his status as a licensed amateur.) Perhaps
he'd like to comment. At the very least maybe he'll give you a call on the
phone or stop by to have a chat with you.

Old March 11th 07, 09:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie and VE Testing

"Dee Flint" wrote:

I was thinking more along the lines of irate applicants posing a threat to
the Volunteer Examiners.

I stand corrected.

Wouldn't that be a good reason for VEs to "pack heat"?