Old February 5th 04, 08:00 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

One might almost think the fellow is just here to bust people's chops.
Thanks for the history and Clarification, Paul.

Poor baby. Feel injured, do you?

Oh heavens no! Amused? Yes. but then I feel kind of bad about that,
because I feel kind of sorry for you.

Awwww...that's so swweeeeet! :-)

You probably see that as a sign of weakness, which reinforces my view.

Nah. I write it off as one too many hockey puck impacts on the helmet.

That and all the sticking probably increased the ear hissing.

So...how's the pool going? Has the gunnite dried on the walls yet?

LHA / WMD

Old February 6th 04, 01:04 AM
Mike Coslo

Len Over 21 wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

One might almost think the fellow is just here to bust people's chops.
Thanks for the history and Clarification, Paul.

Poor baby. Feel injured, do you?

Oh heavens no! Amused? Yes. but then I feel kind of bad about that,
because I feel kind of sorry for you.

Awwww...that's so swweeeeet! :-)

Glad you approve! :-)

- Mike KB3EIA -