Old March 16th 04, 12:13 PM
William

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

You know, I've never needed your assistance in posting my comments to
the FCC before. What made you think I'd need it now?

Dave K8MN

Len stated, "It's also apparent that way too many commenters are
trying to voice their grievances to the FCC in the wrong place."

Len did not state that "David Heil/K8MN is trying to voice his
grievances to the FCC in the wrong place."

What made you think he did?
Old March 16th 04, 06:32 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

Dave Heil wrote in message

You know, I've never needed your assistance in posting my comments to
the FCC before. What made you think I'd need it now?

Dave K8MN

Len stated, "It's also apparent that way too many commenters are
trying to voice their grievances to the FCC in the wrong place."

Len did not state that "David Heil/K8MN is trying to voice his
grievances to the FCC in the wrong place."

What made you think he did?

Mr. Foreign Serviceman thinks that every PUBLIC posting I make is
aimed straight at him and his ego wounds are grievous.

The gunnery nurse thinks every PUBLIC posting I make is aimed
straight at him and he is mad as heck and can't take it any more.

But, over 600 comments have been filed on NOI 03-104 since the
04-29 NPRM was released...over 600 comments that will have no
effect on FCC decision-making on NPRM 04-29.

As of the close of FCC business on 15 March 2004, the number
of comments on 04-29 and 04-37 are the SAME number as on
the close of business on 11 March 2004. No one seems to be
filing anything. Not even FISTS...but then "CW gets through when
nothing else will" according to them and they aren't worried about
Access BPL.

Everyone else seems happy and content with personal in-fighting
in newsgroups instead of going out and DOING anything about
BPL. That shows everyone how "dedicated" they are to preserving
their hobby lifestyles. Dedication = nothing. Imagination and
fantasy = everything.

LHA / WMD
Old March 16th 04, 06:32 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...

Better idea: Paint HIS house lavender and put the flamingoes in
HIS yard...especially when he takes one of his vaunted "road trips"
with Mrs Lennie...Don't forget the metallized fountain ball and the
"carriage boy with lantern" figurine..

73

Steve, K4YZ

Vandalism? An effigy of racism? You're acting out of control again.

But you guys go ahead with your stomp-fest. It is well deserved. I
mean Lean was waaay off with his date for CB creation. He deserves
what he gets.

Pffft!

Brian, the murine corpse are preparing even as you write. Hundreds
of Heroic Mighty Men in cammies and greasepaint are putting on
their chutes and 80-pound GP bags, hooking up in the C5 jump door
waiting for the HALO drop signal from Fearless Leider, the
gunnery nurse. The Amateur Expeditionary FORCE at the ready!

Death to professionals! Death to CB! Death to No-Coders! Phrases
are mouthed silently as the murine corpse AEF read their phrase
cards, fingers moving slowly under the printing as they chant
mentally, anxious to drop and KILL all that disagree with Their
Beliefs!

All is not well in the C5. Dozens of pink flamingos are pooping on
cans of lavendar paint, that stuff clogging the control lines of the C5.
The C5 drifts off course, heading for the Amana Colonies. No
matter, the PA system on the C5 blares out the recorded Hymn,
"From the halls of down-town Tennessee to the shores of Mary
Land, we will fight our imaginary battle foes..."

Tune in tomorrow for another chapter in the gunnery nurse's
fevered imagination as he seethes righteously in front of his
screen, murderous thoughts causing his eyes to glow like red
LEDs on overvoltage.

Ho hum...all that about a hobby involving radios...

LHA / WMD

Old March 16th 04, 06:40 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,
(William) writes:

[...]

You know, Loon, you're not wrapped very tightly.

Ho hum...all that about a hobby involving radios...

....and one in which you are not the least bit involved. If it bores you
(ho hum), why do you hang around?

Dave K8MN

Old March 16th 04, 07:53 PM
Mike Coslo

Dave Heil wrote:
Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
le.com...

[...]

If I may be so direct, it's because he can rely on a good row with
Steve and you. I understand your rationale, but he'll be happy to fight
with y'all as long as y'all are happy to fight with him. just newsgroup
BPL. 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old March 16th 04, 10:22 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

Dave Heil wrote:
Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
gle.com...

[...]

You're right in one way, Mike. Mr. FS wants to Put Me Down.
It's his way of asserting control over this automotive chat room.
He's tried all sorts of ways to put me down and hasn't yet
succeeded. It must be terribly frustrating that he doesn't Get
His Way.

So, how's your CW rate coming along? Are you ready for the
next emergency where you have to communicate by morse
outside of a disaster area?

Or are you going to use BPL...Beeping Pejorative Language?

LHA / WMD
Old March 16th 04, 11:12 PM
William

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

You know, Loon, you're not wrapped very tightly.

Then it all balances out. Some here are wrapped too tightly.

Ho hum...all that about a hobby involving radios...

...and one in which you are not the least bit involved. If it bores you
(ho hum), why do you hang around?

Because you cannot resist commenting.
Old March 16th 04, 11:30 PM
Dan/W4NTI

I hate to agree with Len. But he is right on this one.

Dan/W4NTI

Old March 17th 04, 12:13 AM
Dave Heil

William wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

You know, Loon, you're not wrapped very tightly.

Then it all balances out. Some here are wrapped too tightly.

Ho hum...all that about a hobby involving radios...

...and one in which you are not the least bit involved. If it bores you
(ho hum), why do you hang around?

Because you cannot resist commenting.

I beg your pardon. What exactly did you do? I suppose you just could
not resist commenting.

Dave K8MN

NPRM and VEC Richard Hoskins General 2 April 21st 04 05:51 AM
BPL NPRM Approved Keith Policy 78 March 4th 04 02:11 AM
BPL NPRM Len Over 21 Policy 5 February 23rd 04 03:15 AM
NCVEC NPRM for elimination of horse and buggy morse coderequirement. D. Stussy Policy 0 July 31st 03 07:12 AM
NCVEC NPRM for elimination of horse and buggy morse code requirement. Keith Policy 1 July 31st 03 03:46 AM