Old March 18th 04, 05:09 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message
.com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...

Better idea: Paint HIS house lavender and put the flamingoes in
HIS yard...especially when he takes one of his vaunted "road trips"
with Mrs Lennie...Don't forget the metallized fountain ball and the
"carriage boy with lantern" figurine..

73

Steve, K4YZ

Vandalism? An effigy of racism? You're acting out of control again.

Uh huh...

But you guys go ahead with your stomp-fest. It is well deserved. I
mean Lean was waaay off with his date for CB creation. He deserves
what he gets.

I guess you meant "Len", Brain...but another typo, per the
LennieRant of "typo = rage" must mean we're getting under you skin!
Too bad!

Nope, no anger or rage. Len has been working out and now I call him
"Lean."

Actually, I've been out working, not working out. :-)

But I do detect yet another typo in your reply.

Yeah...he does...Offers himself up as a "professional", scolds
EVERYONE for allegedly not knowing about anything not directly Part 97
related, then makes stupid, easily caught errors.

He would praise you for knowing sumptin about about Part 97. Best of
Luck.

He knows it exists. That's a plus. Beyond that, his score isn't
the highest grade on the report card.

Kinda like you, Brain, without the assertion of "professional".

Steve, K4YZ

I can read and understand Part 97, Morse vs Farnsworth,
repeater owners charging $$$ for use of a repeater.

And another typo on your part.

Nothing new. Gunnery nurse is mad has heck and hasn't been
taking anything. He should take something.

Sincerely,
TNAFKNAMPARRL

NPRM and VEC Richard Hoskins General 2 April 21st 04 05:51 AM
BPL NPRM Approved Keith Policy 78 March 4th 04 02:11 AM
BPL NPRM Len Over 21 Policy 5 February 23rd 04 03:15 AM
NCVEC NPRM for elimination of horse and buggy morse coderequirement. D. Stussy Policy 0 July 31st 03 07:12 AM
NCVEC NPRM for elimination of horse and buggy morse code requirement. Keith Policy 1 July 31st 03 03:46 AM