Old October 26th 04, 06:34 PM
Mike Coslo

Mike Coslo wrote:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

I've always been domestic-contesting focused, for some reason. SS, Field

Day,

NA sprints, etc. Small potatoes to the serious contest folk in these
parts,

but

much more do-able for those with moderate stations and time.
Two weekends to SS, btw. QRP with the K2 or low power with the Type 7?

We'll

see.

You don't do PAQSO?

Not yet!

I've never come across your call in the logbooks.

When is the next one?

Second Weekend in October. That would be the 8th and 9th next year.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Oops! It is the second FULL weekend, which would make it the weekend
after that. This is done so as not to interfere with other state
parties, such as the CA QSO party.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old October 27th 04, 02:07 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

my career well in a work that I chose because it was interesting to
me, still do my hobbies in that for the same reason.

How nice for you. Amateur radio isn't one of those hobbies, is it?

What I've said I've done was actually done. There's even
"documented" proof available that I did. :-) I don't hang in a news-
group every day as you do, speaking out on all kinds of subjects
that: (1) Don't concern amateur radio in any way; snip

No, you hang out in this newsgroup speaking out on amateur radio which
1) doesn't concern you in any way.

Dave K8MN
Old October 28th 04, 02:02 AM
Dave Heil

William wrote:

David Heil said that "I just did it" with respect to getting "Extra
right out of the box." But Dave's first license was Novice. Did
David lie?

....or did "William" once again misunderstand. Yes, my first license was
a Novice. My second was a General. My third was an Advanced. My
fourth was an Extra. At no time did I issue any boast about what I
would set out to achieve. Len hasn't obtained any amateur radio license
despite his silly statement. My guess is that he never will.

Dave K8MN
Old October 28th 04, 10:27 AM
William

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
William wrote:

David Heil said that "I just did it" with respect to getting "Extra
right out of the box." But Dave's first license was Novice. Did
David lie?

...or did "William" once again misunderstand.

I understand OK. You just have a special way with words.
Old October 28th 04, 02:49 PM
Dave Heil

William wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
William wrote:

David Heil said that "I just did it" with respect to getting "Extra
right out of the box." But Dave's first license was Novice. Did
David lie?

...or did "William" once again misunderstand.

I understand OK. You just have a special way with words.

A person who understood would not have made the post you made,
"William".

Dave K8MN