Old December 19th 04, 04:33 PM
bb

Maybe the USA needs to hold a "Have to get along without GPS Day!" It
would be nice if it were simultaneous with our Independance Day.
Remind the moochers of the world of the benefits they accept so freely.

Old December 20th 04, 01:49 AM
bb

Maybe I'll go find an official Air Force suggestion form (Form 1000?)
and send it in the right way.

Yeh, we can make it an annual event, post it in the NOTAMS, etc. Give
the world another reason to hate us.

bb

Old December 20th 04, 01:58 AM
KØHB

"bb" wrote

Maybe I'll go find an official Air Force suggestion form (Form 1000?)
and send it in the right way.

If you're short of those forms, I have almost a full roll of them hanging on the
wall in the throne room.

3, de Hans, K0HB

Old December 21st 04, 04:44 AM
bb

Hans says: "If you're short of those forms, I have almost a full roll
of them hanging on the
wall in the throne room. 3, de Hans, K0HB"

Just like a drunken sailor to wipe with the wrong form.

Air Force Form One comes on a roll, with each form separated from the

Air Force Form 1000 is a stand-alone form, no carbon copy, no
perforations.

BOL, bb

How to listen to terrorist radios ???? Bruno Beam Homebrew 15 December 16th 04 08:09 PM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Air America MondayMornin Antenna 25 April 29th 04 02:10 AM
F5RMX is a dangerous gay CBer terrorist Brian Policy 1 October 18th 03 07:50 AM