Old March 25th 05, 05:13 AM
Dave Heil

K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

NO it isn't you dumbass, O'Dochartaigh and Daugherty are the same
thing...so #### YOU!!!!!

No, they are NOT the same thing.

Your legal name is either O'Dochartaigh or it's Daugherty.

This guy is a piece of work.

Dave Clouston (Clouston and Heil are the same thing, or at least are
close enough) K8MN
Old March 25th 05, 06:29 AM
K4YZ

Phil Kane wrote:
On 24 Mar 2005 13:52:20 -0800, K4YZ wrote:

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

ESPECIALLY one with an identity crisis.

No doubt that's the Gaelic spelling of his family name.

If that is the case, maybe we should suggest that he go to Belfast
and set up his pirate radio there. Let's see what Her Majesty's
Forces would do in that case...... ggg

Considering the fact that we are technically in a state of war, I'd
think twice about intentionally violating federal laws...And I'd be
doubly careful about badmouthing federal officials.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 25th 05, 06:39 AM
K4YZ

Dave Heil wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

NO it isn't you dumbass, O'Dochartaigh and Daugherty are the same
thing...so #### YOU!!!!!

No, they are NOT the same thing.

Your legal name is either O'Dochartaigh or it's Daugherty.

This guy is a piece of work.

Dave Clouston (Clouston and Heil are the same thing, or at least are
close enough) K8MN

I'll adopt the name of a cartoon character my dad
drew..."Alexander P Fuddlemeyer III"

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 25th 05, 07:56 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

No, I want the FCC to do is their JOB, the FCC is authorized to grant
licenses,

Look stupid, just because the FCC is authorized to grant licenses, does
not mean they have to automatically grant you one.

Old March 25th 05, 07:57 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Dave Heil wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Even if your reply had included attributions, Todd, it would still be
difficult to read.

Under the Communication Act of 1934 the FCC has juridiction over
interstate and foreign commerce via wire or radio, Intrastate
communications is the juridiction of the state.

That's simply wrong if you're discussing radio.

Toddyboy thinks radio waves stop at state borders.

+

Old March 25th 05, 08:04 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

WELL YOU ****ING BITCH IF THEY WOULD OF CONSIDER MY APPLICATION AND
WAIVER LIKE THEIR SUPPOSE TOO THEN I WOULDN'T OF DID WHAT I DID, WHY
SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SPEND THE TIME AND MONEY YOU ****ING ASSHOLE ON
APPLYING FOR A LICENSE???

They did consider your application and waiver toddyboy and came to the
conclusion that you weren't capable of operating a station in the public
interest, and by you post above, it is obvious to the most casual of
observers that your aren't capable of operating a station. Just because
you make an application for a license does not mean the FCC is required
to issue you a license. Grow up toddyboy!!

Old March 25th 05, 08:07 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

The point is you SHOULDN'T, Toddie!
You're not adequately qualified to be a broadcast licensee.
Period.

Prove it you freaking moron.

Sure it is. Either that, or you've lied on your FCC license.
One or the other is wrong. Now which is it?

NO it isn't you dumbass, O'Dochartaigh and Daugherty are the same
thing...

No it isn't toddyboy, the way it is spelled on your birth certificate is
your legal name, unless you have had it legally changed, the other
spelling is not. Now if you have the incorrect spelling on your FCC
Amateur Radio License, which is a legal document, then your Amateur
Radio License isn't valid and you are operating illegally when you
transmit using that license.

so **** YOU!!!!!

Grow up toddyboy!!!!!

Old March 28th 05, 05:27 AM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

(Attributions inserted for sanity)

That's simply wrong if you're discussing radio

I suggest you read Section 151 of the communication Act of 1934.

§ 151. Purposes of chapter; Federal Communications Commission

created

As well as 152 of the communication act

§ 152. Application of chapter

or how about 153 of the communication act

§ 153. Definitions

do I need to go on.......

You didn't need to insert them to begin with. I've read 'em. You've
read and misinterpreted them.

Your archived posts pretty well do you in. It looks like you

went from "innocent into proven guilty" all by your lonesome. Your
own archived
words show you to be guilty of breaking any number of FCC regs.

This post dickhead had nothing to do with me...

Sure it does, Todd Not-Very-Swift. It is all about you.

it had to do with the
behavior of the FCC and pirate radio operators and their "alleged
interference" with boadcast Stations. No where in that post did I

state
anything about me, but Dumb asses like yourself read into stuff

that
isn't there.

Wise up, Todd. I posted a number of your archived posts in two

parts.
In a number of them, you admit to operating pirate radio and TV

stations
which operate on self-assigned frequencies in excess of Part 15 power
levels (by a bunch). You confess to operating without a license in

some
places and in others you profess that you'll go back to operating
without a license. You've admitted, publicly to being a scofflaw. I
didn't read anything which wasn't plainly stated by you.

WELL YOU F--KING BITCH IF THEY WOULD OF CONSIDER MY APPLICATION AND
WAIVER LIKE THEIR SUPPOSE TOO THEN I WOULDN'T OF DID WHAT I DID, WHY
SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SPEND THE TIME AND MONEY YOU F--KING ASSHOLE ON
APPLYING FOR A LICENSE???

Considering your request for a waiver and acting favorably upon your
request are two very different things. With your history, it doesn't
seem very likely that the Commission will ever issue you a broadcast
license.
So, the answer to your question about why you should continue to spend
the time and money applying is: You probably shouldn't. You should
come to terms with the fact that you aren't ever likely to have a
broadcast license. Operating without a license can only lead you to
grief.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Awwww! You've used that fictitious name again. Now you won't have

ask "what ficticious name?". It is the one thing you've really
invented.

IT'S NOT FICTICIOUS YOU ****ING SLUT

The word is "fictitious", Todd, not "FICTICIOUS" and yes, if that isn't
your legal name, it is a fiction.

By the way, I experienced an N9OGL time travel episode this afternoon.
I opened a book and there was a message from my father written in the
fly leaf. It was from 45 years in the past.

Dave K8MN
Old March 28th 05, 07:03 AM
Todd Daugherty

In article , Dave Heil
wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

[...]

No Dave, The point is the FCC never consider my waiver, and I went on the
air LONG AFTER I had applied for a license. That's why I went on the air,
because they weren't doing their job. Then those assholes (THE FCC) would
go to court against a pirate radio operator abd claim all a ****ing pirate
radio operator has to do is apply for a license and as for a
waiver....they and your little bitches on here are a bunch of ****ing
liars....and you little bitches on here can tell the FCC I said that.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Awwww! You've used that fictitious name again. Now you won't have

ask "what ficticious name?". It is the one thing you've really
invented.

IT'S NOT FICTICIOUS YOU ****ING SLUT

The word is "fictitious", Todd, not "FICTICIOUS" and yes, if that isn't
your legal name, it is a fiction.

As Pil stated that is the gaelic spelling of my name and I'm not going to
give my heritage, to you our any of your little sluts here on this
newsgroup or your butt buddies at the FCC.

By the way, I experienced an N9OGL time travel episode this afternoon.
I opened a book and there was a message from my father written in the
fly leaf. It was from 45 years in the past.

Dave K8MN

nice coming from a licensed CB RADIO Operator

Todd N9OGL

Old March 28th 05, 08:40 AM
K4YZ

Todd Daugherty wrote:
In article , Dave Heil
wrote:

Considering your request for a waiver and acting favorably upon

your
request are two very different things. With your history, it

doesn't
seem very likely that the Commission will ever issue you a

broadcast
license.
So, the answer to your question about why you should continue to

spend
the time and money applying is: You probably shouldn't. You

should
come to terms with the fact that you aren't ever likely to have a
broadcast license. Operating without a license can only lead you

grief.

No Dave, The point is the FCC never consider my waiver, and I went on

the
air LONG AFTER I had applied for a license.

And here again you ADMIT to breaking the law.

That's why I went on the air, because they weren't doing their job.

They were keeping a mindless idiot off the air...Seems to me they
were doing EXACTLY thier job!

Then those ###holes (THE FCC) (SNIP...)

That's right, Todd...Butter 'em up for your next evolution!

would
go to court against a pirate radio operator abd claim all a ####ing

pirate
radio operator has to do is apply for a license and as for a
waiver....they and your little ******** on here are a bunch of

####ing
liars....and you little ######## on here can tell the FCC I said

that.

And I am sure they will review any future correspondence with
great scruitiny, Todd!

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Awwww! You've used that fictitious name again. Now you won't

have
ask "what ficticious name?". It is the one thing you've really
invented.
IT'S NOT FICTICIOUS YOU ####ing ****

The word is "fictitious", Todd, not "FICTICIOUS" and yes, if that

isn't
your legal name, it is a fiction.

As Pil stated that is the gaelic spelling of my name and I'm not

going to
give my heritage, to you our any of your little ##### here on this
newsgroup or your butt buddies at the FCC.

You've already given us your "heritage", Todd.

By the way, I experienced an N9OGL time travel episode this

afternoon.
I opened a book and there was a message from my father written in

the
fly leaf. It was from 45 years in the past.

Dave K8MN

nice coming from a licensed CB RADIO Operator

Well...Guess that's a bit more civil than your other slurs. At
least you spelled "CB" withought the "f" word in it...

Steve, K4YZ

The Death of Amateur Radio Todd Daugherty Policy 328 March 18th 05 10:33 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM