Old March 28th 05, 05:04 PM
Dave Heil

Todd Daugherty wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Wise up, Todd. I posted a number of your archived posts in two
parts.
In a number of them, you admit to operating pirate radio and TV
stations
which operate on self-assigned frequencies in excess of Part 15 power
levels (by a bunch). You confess to operating without a license in
some
places and in others you profess that you'll go back to operating
without a license. You've admitted, publicly to being a scofflaw. I
didn't read anything which wasn't plainly stated by you.

WELL YOU F--KING BITCH IF THEY WOULD OF CONSIDER MY APPLICATION AND
WAIVER LIKE THEIR SUPPOSE TOO THEN I WOULDN'T OF DID WHAT I DID, WHY
SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SPEND THE TIME AND MONEY YOU F--KING ASSHOLE ON
APPLYING FOR A LICENSE???

Considering your request for a waiver and acting favorably upon your
request are two very different things. With your history, it doesn't
seem very likely that the Commission will ever issue you a broadcast
license.
So, the answer to your question about why you should continue to spend
the time and money applying is: You probably shouldn't. You should
come to terms with the fact that you aren't ever likely to have a
broadcast license. Operating without a license can only lead you to
grief.

No Dave, The point is the FCC never consider my waiver, and I went on the
air LONG AFTER I had applied for a license.

The FCC may or may not have considered your request for a waiver. If
you went on the air without a license, you're simply a scofflaw and your
lack of character will, no doubt, preclude you from ever having a
broadcast license. Accept it.

That's why I went on the air,
because they weren't doing their job.

There is no evidence that the Federal Communications Commission is not
doing its job. There is plenty of evidence that you have no regard for
the law.

Then those assholes (THE FCC) would
go to court against a pirate radio operator abd claim all a f--king pirate radio operator has to do is apply for a license and as for a
waiver....they and your little bitches on here are a bunch of f--king
liars....and you little bitches on here can tell the FCC I said that.

Remember you wrote that.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Awwww! You've used that fictitious name again. Now you won't have
ask "what ficticious name?". It is the one thing you've really
invented.
IT'S NOT FICTICIOUS YOU ****ING SLUT

The word is "fictitious", Todd, not "FICTICIOUS" and yes, if that isn't
your legal name, it is a fiction.

As Pil stated that is the gaelic spelling of my name and I'm not going to
give my heritage, to you our any of your little sluts here on this
newsgroup or your butt buddies at the FCC.

What's up, Doch?

By the way, I experienced an N9OGL time travel episode this afternoon.
I opened a book and there was a message from my father written in the
fly leaf. It was from 45 years in the past.

nice coming from a licensed CB RADIO Operator

You've got the wrong newsgroup. I've never been a Citizens Band op in
my life. I have an amateur radio callsign. I don't engage in playing
pirate broadcaster. I don't rail at the FCC. I don't shift to all
caps. I don't feel the need to use profanity to deal with you.

You have some issues, Todd. You live in a fantasy world. You seemingly
have a mental age of about 14 or 15. You don't understand government
authority.

"But I wanna" is not justification for a broadcast license. I'm frankly
surprised that you've not yet lost your amateur radio license.

Dave K8MN
Old March 28th 05, 06:41 PM
Bathrooman

Avast ye scurvy dogs! Raise the Jolly Roger and man the guns! Thar be
piratin' ta do! Arr!

Old March 29th 05, 03:07 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Todd Daugherty wrote:

nice coming from a licensed CB RADIO Operator

There you go getting things wrong again toddyboy, CB doesn't require a
license, in fact you can't get a license for CB, so Dave couldn't
possibably be a "licensed" CB radio operator.

Old April 8th 05, 12:12 PM
K4YZ

Dave Heil wrote:
Our boy broadcaster/inventor has quite varied interests. Here's some
material gleaned from the archives:

Ya know...the more I have this guy investigated, the more muddled
he and his allegations and rants become.

Here we have him whining about the FCC "not considering (his)
waiver" in 2003...

from alt.radio.pirate, Dec. 2003

ummmm....NO! I'm going to ##### and whine till I blue in the face.

I'm
not
going to let this #### go...Those scumbag at the FCC and the court

of
appeals isn't going to hear the last of me for a long time. I was

never
found guilty of a freaking crime and I ####ing barred from getting a

license. that's the true justice of ####ing america. Although you

not
guilty....your guilty......and your guilty unless you prove

yourselves
otherwise. well I have my application (all six) and a little ****

ant
note
from some sandmonkey in the FCC say they couldn't consider my
application or
my ####ing waiver...I applied long before I went pirate and their

are
other
"pirates" out there that I know that also applied long before going
pirate.
So I'm going to continue to bitch and whine til somethings done

about
this
injustice.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
Langely Park Telecommunication

But according to the "website" of Todd's "Langley Park
Telecommunications group, they WERE allocated a frequency and build
permit in 2001!!!

QUOTE:

107.9 FM

COMMUNITY RADIO PROVIDING PROGRAMMING AND FREE PUBLIC ACCESS TO THE
AIRWAVES

LATEST NEWS Langley Park Telecommunications is one of the 255
applicants approved by the F.C.C.

UNQUOTE:

I even went to the FCC and found this:

QUOTE:

BNPL-20000828ACC NEW TAYLORVILLE, IL
LANGLEY PARK TELECOMMUNUICATIONS
REQ: 107.9 MHz Channel No. 300

UNQUOTE:

So it would appear that Todd and company (most likely just Todd...I
don't beleive there's any "company" involved) screwed the pooch AFTER
getting an "OK" from the feds FOR their operation!

Of course Todd's earlier expressions of disdain for FCC regulations
might have had something to do with their decision to reconsider
granting him a license:

QUOTE:

from alt.radio pirate, May 1999

Well mark I tell you what, I applied twice for a licnese and both
time it was returned so your right SCREW THEM!!! I'm going on the air

without a License.

Todd
N9OGL

UNQUOTE

Of course it may have something to do with his frequent changing
of his name. The Feds don't look favorably on name changes that aren't
due to marriage or entrance to the Witness Protection Program.

Witness:

from alt.tv.public-access, Jan. 2001

Hi once again.... langley park has updated their home page a little

and
will continue to update it often.

Todd Daugherty
CEO/PRESIDENT
LANGLEY PARK TELECOMMUNICATION

http://www.geocities.com/langleypark...ion/index.html

And hs earlier nomme-de-guer

from alt.radio.pirate, May 2000, Todd's "origization" looks for a

type
"excepted" transmitter. The name change must reflect some on-air
personna.

hello,

My origization is wanting to apply for the LP100 license here in
Illinois when the filing window opens in August. We are looking for a

ten to twenty watt FCC type execpted transmitter. we mainly want to

know
what the cost is on the transmitter.

Todd O'Dochartaigh
President
Langley Park Telecommunication

Is anyone keeping up with this?

from alt.radio.pirate, Feb. 2000

...reality is Public Access has it problems with local authorities
trying to censor programming and those access channel they couldn't
censor the local authorities has shut down. So sure you have a little
radio station but watch what you say over them because if it's

something
the local authorities don't want broadcast like police's violation of
Human rights then they will try every thing to get rid of you. "Oh

but
Todd were protected by the FCC rules" well some local authorities

give a
rats ass about the FCC or their rules. They will even go so far to

try
to ban "radio signals except those all ready established" believe me
there are some local governments will try that. The local government
tried back in the 80's to ban all amateur radio signals to the city
limits. then there is of course antenna laws and sure the FCC can

tell
you that the towers are exempted but the local governements have

found
loopholes in the system. I've in the public Access business longer

then
the "microbroadcasting movement" I know how it works on public access
and my opinion that's whats going to happen to these Low Power Radio
Stations.

Todd O'Dochartaigh
WLPS-TV CHANNEL 14
Taylorville's Pirate Television station
~Born a Pirate, Die a Pirate~

He's been "...in the public Access business longer then the
"microbroadcasting movement" I know how it works on public access and
my opinion that's whats going to happen to these low power stations,"

Well, obviously not true since he can't seem to file the
appropriate documentation with the FCC in a timely manner.

And again, represents himself with the false last name for a
television station that doesn't exist.

from alt.radio.pirate, Aug. 1999--Todd's disability and folks

infringing
on his right to be a radio/TV pirate

First of you moron, it is my opinion and I have the right to express
it. It federal Suckup like you who infringe on peoples

constitutional
right not only when it comes to busting Pirates but infringe on
peoples right who wish to voice their point of view on the internet.

It is people like you that have no life instead spend most of their
time on the net bad mouthing how people write or their opinion. I
really feel sorry for someone like you. It is in fact people like

you
who are turning this from a constitutional system to a dictatorship.

As for my write I do have a disability and in that your lucky I

don't
get you on discrimination. The FCC is also lucky if they think like

you
that I don't them on it to. That All i have to say to you.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL
WLPS TV CHANNNEL 14
Taylorville Illinois #1 Pirate TV station

Just muddling throught the grammar on that one was an effort. But
basically my comment to Todd is that if you'd stop waving an "I'm
Intentionally Breaking the Law" flag, people, myself included, wouldn't
give you a hard time.

But you do (arguing that it's your "free speech" to do so) so just
suck it up and suffer the consequences, Todd.

You're a law breaker. You've acknowledged it yourself. It really
is THAT simple.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 8th 05, 08:25 PM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
[...]

There's a lot more there then what's been said........SO go ahead and
whine to the FCC

todd N9OGL

Old April 8th 05, 11:37 PM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
[...]

Not true ASSHOLE, first there is a "comapny" mostly made up of amateur
radio operators. Second the Application was dismissed after congress
passed the Radio Broadcast Perservation Act of 2001. Before you go
spewing for LIES I would really suggest you get all the facts. You
don't know all the facts, you weren't there....so my opinion is ****
off!

Of course Todd's earlier expressions of disdain for FCC

regulations
might have had something to do with their decision to reconsider
granting him a license:

They NEVER DID ASSHOLE......BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH WHY DO YOU
GET ALL THE FACTS. To tell you the truth I don't think the FCC wants
to open that can of worms.

Hey asshole, Different names are legal on the ****ING internet.

[...]

WAIVER CAN BE FILED AT ANYTIME ASSHOLE.....NOT JUST IN FILING WINDOWS.

[...]

AND LIKE I SAID YOU ****ING BITCH THERE MORE THERE THEN WHAT YOUR
LITTLE CB RADIO ASS KNOWS.

Steve, K4YZ

TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH!!!!!

Old April 8th 05, 11:47 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

So it would appear that Todd and company (most likely just

Todd...I
don't beleive there's any "company" involved) screwed the pooch

AFTER
getting an "OK" from the feds FOR their operation!

Not true ###HOLE, first there is a "comapny" mostly made up of

amateur
radio operators. Second the Application was dismissed after congress
passed the Radio Broadcast Perservation Act of 2001. Before you go
spewing for LIES I would really suggest you get all the facts. You
don't know all the facts, you weren't there....so my opinion is ####
off!

Ooooooooh! Those were the comments of a tru patron of the arts!

He's been "...in the public Access business longer then the
"microbroadcasting movement" I know how it works on public access

and
my opinion that's whats going to happen to these low power

stations,"

Well, obviously not true since he can't seem to file the
appropriate documentation with the FCC in a timely manner.

WAIVER CAN BE FILED AT ANYTIME ###HOLE.....NOT JUST IN FILING

WINDOWS.

And obviously you didn't meet commission criteria for that waiver
or you would have gotten your callsign.

You're a law breaker. You've acknowledged it yourself. It

really
is THAT simple.

AND LIKE I SAID YOU ####ING ##### THERE MORE THERE THEN WHAT YOUR
LITTLE CB RADIO ### KNOWS.

You're a lawbreaker, Todd. You have openly admitted that you
wantonly violated federal law and don't care that anyone knows.

OK..we know!

TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH!!!!!

Confused little man with a severe ego problem.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 9th 05, 12:07 AM
N9OGL

DICKHEAD, they never looked at my application or waiver, and if the FCC
denies a waiver they have to show good cause why. Like I said go ahead
and bitch to the FCC or who ever(which I really doubt you will) what
your doing is opening a bad can of worms.....I would like to point out
the FCC has know for YEARS that I was pirating......they won't tounch
me because they will have to explain to the court of Appeals why for 20
to 30 years they have lied to the courts about waivers....and by GOD I
will bring it up! SO GO RIGHT AHEAD GET YOUR NUTS OFF!!!

Todd O'Dochataigh N9OGL

Old April 10th 05, 12:06 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
####HEAD, they never looked at my application or waiver, and if the

FCC
denies a waiver they have to show good cause why.

They already HAVE "ggod cause". You're profane, openly violate
federal law, are functionally illiterate, and your papaerwork is not
filed correctly. I have a nickle says you filed them in crayon or
"MajikMarker"

Like I said go ahead
and bitch to the FCC or who ever(which I really doubt you will) what
your doing is opening a bad can of worms.....I would like to point

out
the FCC has know for YEARS that I was pirating......

Then Todd, there's your answer. Don't blame one more thing on the
FCC or any other agency or entity.

Todd Daugherty is solely responsible for the failure of Todd
Daugherty to get his LPFM license. Period.

they won't tounch
me because they will have to explain to the court of Appeals why for

20
to 30 years they have lied to the courts about waivers....

What "20 to 30 years", Todd...??? You're not even 40, so you have
NOT been filing applications for "20 to 30 years".

and by GOD I
will bring it up! SO GO RIGHT AHEAD GET YOUR NUTS OFF!!!

And just a one of your posts in this forum acknowledging your
lawlessness will toss any and all arguments out the door.

Todd O'Dochataigh N9OGL

Sheeesh, Todd...You can't even spell your BOGUS sur-name right!

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HA
! ! ! ! ! ! !

What an idiot!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 02:47 AM
N9OGL

They already HAVE "ggod cause". You're profane, openly violate
federal law, are functionally illiterate, and your papaerwork is not
filed correctly. I have a nickle says you filed them in crayon or
"MajikMarker

FIRST OFF DICKHEAD!!!! I applied for a license long before I went on
the air without a license. Like I said before Steve you ****ing asshole
you don't know what happen and your best bet is shut your ****ing pie
hole.

Then Todd, there's your answer. Don't blame one more thing on the
FCC or any other agency or entity.
Todd Daugherty is solely responsible for the failure of Todd
Daugherty to get his LPFM license. Period.

Hey Dickhead, let me give some ****ing background, because you don't
know what the **** your talking about and you can passs this on to your
little sluts at the FCC. Back in the late 90's (around 1997-1998) I
applied six times for a Low Power Television License for "a community
that doesn't have a local television service" (Waiver at 2) each time I
applied for for a license with a waiver the FCC would send them back
without considering them. (see Part 1.3 of Communication Act of 1934)
"The provisions of this chapter may be suspended, revoked,
amended, or waived for good cause shown, in whole or in part, at any
time by the Commission, subject to the provisions of the Administrative
Procedure Act and the provisions of this chapter. Any provision of the
rules may
be waived by the Commission on its own motion or on petition if good
cause therefor is shown." (47CFR1.3)
The Court of Appeal has even gone farther stating the FCC "MUST
consider waivers" (Wait Radio v. FCC (1969) See Turro v. FCC(1986) See
Rio Grande Family Radio Fellowship, Inc. v. FCC (1968) See United
States v. Storer Broadcasting Co.(1956) See Dunifer v.FCC (1998)
After applying six times for a license with a waiver I figured it
was a waste of time and MONEY (unlike ham's who are handed a license)So
I went on the air without a license. I stopped after a short period and
applied for a low power radio license which we were one of 255 who
applied. That was short lived after teh National Association of
Broadcasters (NAB) pushed congress to pass the Radio Broadcast
Preservation Act of 2001 and we lost are license because of it.
If this was ever to go to court I will argue that the FCC has lied
all these years about the waiver process. The FCC would go to court
against a pirate radio station and argue that all they had to do is
apply for a license and ask for a waiver. But, when a person who never
pirated does apply for a license with a waiver they dismiss it without
consider it. The second thing I would ask the court by not consider my
waiver was it in the public interest. Because before we applied for a
low power television license we went around the community and asked the
people in the community if they would want a "Local TV" station and all
agree they did, So Where the public interest at???? Perhaps your little
Butt Buddies at the FCC can explain that to the courts.

BTW O'Dochartaigh is my surname you ****ing Nazi Scumbag

The Death of Amateur Radio Todd Daugherty Policy 328 March 18th 05 10:33 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM