Old April 10th 05, 03:59 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

Toddyboy's usual jr highschool vulgarities deleted

Grow up toddyboy!!
Old April 10th 05, 05:50 AM
N9OGL

Reamping of last post:

FIRST OFF DICKHEAD!!!! I applied for a license long before I went on
the air without a license. Like I said before Steve you ****ing asshole

you don't know what happen and your best bet is shut your ****ing pie
hole.
Hey Dickhead, let me give some ****ing background, because you don't
know what the **** your talking about and you can passs this on to your

little sluts at the FCC. Back in the late 90's (around 1997-1998) I
applied six times for a Low Power Television License for "a community
that doesn't have a local television service" (Waiver at 2) each time I

applied for for a license with a waiver the FCC would send them back
without considering them. (see Part 1.3 of Communication Act of 1934)

"The provisions of this chapter may be suspended, revoked,
amended, or waived for good cause shown, in whole or in part, at any
time by the Commission, subject to the provisions of the Administrative

Procedure Act and the provisions of this chapter. Any provision of the
rules may be waived by the Commission on its own motion or on petition
if good
cause therefor is shown." (47CFR1.3)
The Court of Appeal has even gone farther stating the FCC "MUST

consider waivers" (Wait Radio v. FCC (1969) See Turro v. FCC(1986) See
Rio Grande Family Radio Fellowship, Inc. v. FCC (1968) See United
States v. Storer Broadcasting Co.(1956) See Dunifer v.FCC (1998)
After applying six times for a license with a waiver I figured
it
was a waste of time and MONEY (unlike ham's who are handed a license)So

I went on the air without a license. I stopped after a short period and

applied for a low power radio license which we were one of 255 who
applied. That was short lived after the National Association of
Broadcasters (NAB) pushed congress to pass the Radio Broadcast
Preservation Act of 2001 and we lost are license because of it.
If this was ever to go to court I will argue that the FCC has
lied
all these years about the waiver process. The FCC would go to court
against a pirate radio station and argue that all they had to do is
apply for a license and ask for a waiver. But, when a person who never
pirated does apply for a license with a waiver they dismiss it without
consider it. The second thing I would ask the court by not consider my
waiver wasn't it in the public interest. Because before we applied for
low power television license we went around the community and asked the

people in the community if they would want a "Local TV" station and all

agree they did, So Where the public interest at???? Perhaps your little

Butt Buddies at the FCC can explain that to the courts.
BTW O'Dochartaigh is my surname you ****ing Nazi Scumbag

Old April 10th 05, 07:14 AM
N9OGL

It wan't all vulgar.....moron

Why do you grow up, because all I see is your stupid one line post

Old April 10th 05, 08:33 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Reamping of last post:

Too bad you didn't take the time to do it right the first time,
eh?

FIRST OFF ####HEAD!!!!

I am not your mother, Todd.

I applied for a license long before I went on
the air without a license. Like I said before Steve you ####ing

###hole
you don't know what happen and your best bet is shut your ####ing pie
hole.

The last thing you want to do is even remotely appear to be
threatening me, Todd.

Hey ####head...

I told you I am not your mother.

.....let me give some ####ing background, because you don't
know what the #### your talking about and you can passs this on to

your
little ##### at the FCC.

There's nothing you can tell me tat will, in the very least
impress or "enlighten" me, Todd.

Back in the late 90's (around 1997-1998) I
applied six times for a Low Power Television License for "a community
that doesn't have a local television service" (Waiver at 2) each time

applied for for a license with a waiver the FCC would send them back
without considering them. (see Part 1.3 of Communication Act of 1934)

"The provisions of this chapter may be suspended, revoked,
amended, or waived for good cause shown, in whole or in part, at any
time by the Commission, subject to the provisions of the

Administrative
Procedure Act and the provisions of this chapter. Any provision of

the
rules may be waived by the Commission on its own motion or on

petition
if good cause therefor is shown." (47CFR1.3)

".....IF GOOD CAUSE IS SHOWN." My emphasis, since you only see
what you WANT to see, Todd.

The Court of Appeal has even gone farther stating the FCC "MUST
consider waivers" (Wait Radio v. FCC (1969) See Turro v. FCC(1986)

See
Rio Grande Family Radio Fellowship, Inc. v. FCC (1968) See United
States v. Storer Broadcasting Co.(1956) See Dunifer v.FCC (1998)

You can quote the National Anthem, Todd, and it won't change the
fact that YOU DO NOT QUALIFY TO BE AN FCC LICENSEE"...! ! ! !

After applying six times for a license with a waiver I figured it
was a waste of time and MONEY (unlike ham's who are handed a

license)So
I went on the air without a license.

Todd, the FCC doesn't care why you go on the air without a
license.

If you operate a radio transmitter without an appropriate station
license for any purpose other than summoning assistance in a life
threatening emergency, you're BREAKING THE LAW.

It really is THAT simple.

There is NO EXCUSE (other than the aforementioned LIFE THREATENING
emergency) for you to break ANY of those laws pertaining to the
operating of a rdio station in the United States.

Period.

I stopped after a short period and
applied for a low power radio license which we were one of 255 who
applied. That was short lived after the National Association of
Broadcasters (NAB) pushed congress to pass the Radio Broadcast
Preservation Act of 2001 and we lost are license because of it.

Oh boo hoo. You didn't qualify to be a licensee any way.

If this was ever to go to court I will argue that the FCC has lied
all these years about the waiver process.

Todd, it's been four years now. You're not in court. The only
reason YOU will be in court due to any FCC-related issue will be YOUR
wanton violation of the Communications Act.

The FCC would go to court
against a pirate radio station and argue that all they had to do is
apply for a license and ask for a waiver. But, when a person who

never
pirated does apply for a license with a waiver they dismiss it

without
consider it. The second thing I would ask the court by not consider

my
waiver wasn't it in the public interest.

Letting a foul mouthed, illiterate punk like you have a broadcast
station license is in the Public interest..?!?!

(Enter extremely long BWHAHAHAH here...I'll save bandwidth...)

Because before we applied for a
low power television license we went around the community and asked

the
people in the community if they would want a "Local TV" station and

all
agree they did, So Where the public interest at????

Then perhaps the community can retain a competent communications
lawyer to file an appropriate petition with the FCC to overcome their
unwillingness to let YOU have a station license.

And I say "competent communications lawyer" because letting YOU
handle "communications issues" is like letting Don Rickles handle
"sensitivity training" seminars.

Perhaps your little
Butt Buddies at the FCC can explain that to the courts.

What's to explain? You're not qualified to be a licensee. It
really is that simple.

BTW O'Dochartaigh is my surname you ####ing Nazi scumbag.

No, it's not, Todd. It may have been an old family name, but it's
not now. At least not on legal documents that you have filed with the
FCC.

And my point, you illiterate idiot, is that in the OTHER post you
SPELLED IT WRONG!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 08:38 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
It wan't all vulgar.....moron

"It wan't"...?!?! I say it was!

It was stupid, right from the very first line where you wrote
"reamping of first post" where it SHOULD have said "revamping".

Why do you grow up, because all I see is your stupid one line post

That's because he was able to effectively express himself in just
one line. YOU, on the otherhand, usually manage to start screwing up
right from the first line...Just like the post I am responding to....

BBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

What a putz!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 10:03 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

So it would appear that Todd and company (most likely just

Todd...I
don't beleive there's any "company" involved) screwed the pooch

AFTER
getting an "OK" from the feds FOR their operation!

Not true ###HOLE, first there is a "comapny" mostly made up of

amateur
radio operators.

"C O M P A N Y", Todd. Just like I spelled it the first time.

And since you claim this group is made of of licensed Amateurs,
how about a roll call? Who are these other Amateurs? Names?
Callsigns?

By the way, Todd, if your "Langley Park Telecommunications" group
is a LEGAL "company" chartered in the state of Illinois, you are
obligated, when asked, to identify the principal officers of the
company.

Whellllp....You've been asked.

Personally...I bet it's just one more example of your illiterate
imagination.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 12:03 PM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
It wan't all vulgar.....moron

"It wan't"...?!?! I say it was!

It was stupid, right from the very first line where you wrote
"reamping of first post" where it SHOULD have said "revamping".

Why do you grow up, because all I see is your stupid one line post

That's because he was able to effectively express himself in

just
one line. YOU, on the otherhand, usually manage to start screwing up
right from the first line...Just like the post I am responding to....

BBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

What a putz!

Steve, K4YZ

And your a ****ing asshole that nobody on here ****ing
likes.....perhaps if your such an asshole in your post people would
repect you a little better, but for now no body likes you steve, simply
because your a ****ing asshole.....like I said GO FOR IT, I really
doubt the FCC will do anything, as for my service provider all he
wanted was the picture removed which I did, anything else he won't mess
with....so your kind of ****ed there....so go cry to the FCC boooo
hooooo

JERK

TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH
N9OGL

Old April 10th 05, 12:15 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
It wan't all vulgar.....moron

"It wan't"...?!?! I say it was!

It was stupid, right from the very first line where you wrote
"reamping of first post" where it SHOULD have said "revamping".

Why do you grow up, because all I see is your stupid one line

post

That's because he was able to effectively express himself in

just
one line. YOU, on the otherhand, usually manage to start screwing

up
right from the first line...Just like the post I am responding

to....

BBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

What a putz!

Steve, K4YZ

And your a ****ing ###hole that nobody on here ####ing
likes.....perhaps if your such an $$$hole in your post people would
repect you a little better, but for now no body likes you steve,

simply
because your a ###ing ###hole.....

Such as WHO, Todd? "A Melon"..?!?! "Tapioca"...?!?!

Brian Burke and Lennie don't like me because I don't take their
lying and misrepresentations...Just like I don't take yours...Seems I
get along just fine with everyone else.

On the OTHERHAND, I don't see a SINGLE person who owns up to
signing their posts with their REAL name that "supports" you, and
several anonymous posters think you're an idiot too.

like I said GO FOR IT, I really
doubt the FCC will do anything...(SNIP)

Who said anything about the FCC...?!?!

as for my service provider all he
wanted was the picture removed which I did, anything else he won't

mess
with....so your kind of ####ed there....so go cry to the FCC boooo
hooooo

Who said anything about the FCC...?!?!

JERK

TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH
N9OGL

Pathological liar.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 03:14 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
It wan't all vulgar.....moron

Why do you grow up, because all I see is your stupid one line post

Did you mean, "why *don't* you grow up"?
Do you see me making post filled with vulgar jr highschool language?
You really should think about attempting to act like an adult instead of
a spoiled child.
Old April 10th 05, 03:20 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

Get back on your meds todd. Please seek help first thing Monday morning!

The Death of Amateur Radio Todd Daugherty Policy 328 March 18th 05 10:33 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM